Hitlers Britian - Quarry Hill

Old April 14th, 2004, 08:53 AM
FlickerFree

Default Hitlers Britian - Quarry Hill

With the program Hitlers Britian on Five last night it go me thinking.

Local folklore in Leeds has it that (had he successfully invaded Britain),
Adolf Hitler planned to use 'Quarry Hill' flats as his European
Headquarters,

DAK if this is true and any links to back it up

TIA

FF

Old April 14th, 2004, 11:03 AM
FlickerFree

Sorry wrong group

Old April 14th, 2004, 07:22 PM
Keith Willshaw

"FlickerFree" wrote in message
With the program Hitlers Britian on Five last night it go me thinking.

Local folklore in Leeds has it that (had he successfully invaded Britain),
Adolf Hitler planned to use 'Quarry Hill' flats as his European
Headquarters,

DAK if this is true and any links to back it up

TIA

FF

Why did you post this to a group dealing with travel
in the USA and Canada ?

Keith

Old April 15th, 2004, 10:07 AM
KGB

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 19:22:31 +0100, "Keith Willshaw"
wrote:

"FlickerFree" wrote in message
With the program Hitlers Britian on Five last night it go me thinking.

Local folklore in Leeds has it that (had he successfully invaded Britain),
Adolf Hitler planned to use 'Quarry Hill' flats as his European
Headquarters,

DAK if this is true and any links to back it up

TIA

FF

Why did you post this to a group dealing with travel
in the USA and Canada ?

Keith

Hi

Possibly because the USA would have then had to travel across the
Atlantic and liberate Britain from the clutches of an evil dictator??

Regards (tongue firmly in cheek) 8^)

KGB