life in Singapore

Old November 17th, 2004, 03:51 AM
Bula

"Alfred Molon" wrote in message
In article , Miguel Cruz says...
http://travel.u.nu

Hey, you finally fixed the problem with your site.
--

Alfred Molon

http://www.molon.de/Galleries.htm - Photos from Myanmar, Brunei,
Malaysia, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Nepal, Egypt, Germany, Austria,
Prague, Budapest and Portugal

Not quite, still only blank pages using IE 6.

Old November 17th, 2004, 06:53 PM
Alan Street

In article aVzmd.11389$d96.1677@trnddc01, Bula wrote:

€ "Alfred Molon" wrote in message
€ ...
€ In article , Miguel Cruz says...
http://travel.u.nu

€ Hey, you finally fixed the problem with your site.
€ --

€ Alfred Molon

http://www.molon.de/Galleries.htm - Photos from Myanmar, Brunei,
€ Malaysia, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Nepal, Egypt, Germany, Austria,
€ Prague, Budapest and Portugal

€ Not quite, still only blank pages using IE 6.

That's not a problem with his site ;-)

Old November 18th, 2004, 01:17 AM
Bula

"Alan Street" wrote in message
In article aVzmd.11389$d96.1677@trnddc01, Bula wrote:

? "Alfred Molon" wrote in message
? ...
? In article , Miguel Cruz says...
? http://travel.u.nu
?
? Hey, you finally fixed the problem with your site.
? --
?
? Alfred Molon
?
? http://www.molon.de/Galleries.htm - Photos from Myanmar, Brunei,
? Malaysia, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Nepal, Egypt, Germany, Austria,
? Prague, Budapest and Portugal
?
? Not quite, still only blank pages using IE 6.
?
?

That's not a problem with his site ;-)

you mean problem with IE 6? How can I fix it? Some missing .dll or .exe?

Old November 18th, 2004, 02:34 AM
Alan Street

In article kKSmd.5910$h15.4684@trnddc07, Bula wrote:

€ "Alan Street" wrote in message
€ ...
€ In article aVzmd.11389$d96.1677@trnddc01, Bula wrote:

€ ? "Alfred Molon" wrote in message
€ ? ...
€ ? In article , Miguel Cruz says...
€ ? http://travel.u.nu
€ ?
€ ? Hey, you finally fixed the problem with your site.
€ ? --
€ ?
€ ? Alfred Molon
€ ?
€ ? http://www.molon.de/Galleries.htm - Photos from Myanmar, Brunei,
€ ? Malaysia, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Nepal, Egypt, Germany, Austria,
€ ? Prague, Budapest and Portugal
€ ?
€ ? Not quite, still only blank pages using IE 6.
€ ?
€ ?

€ That's not a problem with his site ;-)

€ you mean problem with IE 6? How can I fix it?

Use Netscape.

Some missing .dll or .exe?

Old November 18th, 2004, 03:11 AM
Miguel Cruz

Bula wrote:
"Alan Street" wrote:
That's not a problem with his site ;-)

you mean problem with IE 6? How can I fix it? Some missing .dll or .exe?

IE has a problem processing the thumbnail images, even though they seem to
follow the JPEG spec and they work in every other browser and image viewer.

miguel
--
Hit The Road! Photos from 32 countries on 5 continents: http://travel.u.nu
Old November 18th, 2004, 07:30 PM
Alfred Molon

In article , Thomas F. Unke says...

They were created with 'convert'. It's not clear to me why they are making
trouble but they defnitely seem to be.

I saved the first thumb (szichuan) from the entry page to disk (with a
real browser). Then opened that jpg in MSIE6.0 and it _did_ load
without problems. But if I check your site with the latest IE6 I
don't see any thumbs.

I doubt it is the jpg. I also do all resizing with /convert/ and there
are no problems to see the pics in IE.

Perhaps the problem is with the server, which is unable to properly deal
with IE 6. In that case Miguel should try changing the hosting company.
--

Alfred Molon