Couple holding hands arrested in Malaysia

Old May 5th, 2004, 09:26 PM
Dieter Aaaa

Default Couple holding hands arrested in Malaysia

"Pan" schreef in bericht
news
On Tue, 04 May 2004 02:25:51 GMT, "Airkings"
wrote:

x-no-archive: yes

Michael,

I'm sure you're a decent fellow, but you are naive.

And you are - well, I'm not sure what adjective to use.

I have been around the
world,

As have I.

and there is no question America is the greatest country on Earth.

In every way? Nope.

Why do you think everyone wants to come here?

Not everyone wants to immigrate to the U.S. Do you see large numbers
of people from all the advanced economies with universal medical
coverage beating down our doors?

And, frankly, I don't care
what people from other countries think about our defense from terrorism.

The attack on Iraq was not a "defense from terrorism," nor is the
abuse of Iraqi prisoners or the indefinite detention of people at the
U.S. base in Guantanamo.

As
our great president

[nauseating]

said, we don't need a permission slip to defend
ourselves.

Only because the U.S. is powerful enough to act as a bully. But the
problem with being a bully is that it may be effective against weaker
conventional forces but is a poor defense against terrorists and
guerrillas. Did Bush really need to inflame lots of Iraqis who had not
been acting against American targets?

Europe is slowly awakening to the danger of radical muslims.

Saddam wasn't a "radical Muslim," but the new Iraqi resistance/terror
movements are, in some cases.

are you supporting Sadam, Stalin and Hitler ?

Nice guy are you ....

Old May 9th, 2004, 02:53 PM
Ir. Hj. Othman bin Hj. Ahmad

"Thomas F. Unke" wrote in message
Alfred Molon writes:

Just ignore people like Dieter Aaaa or Markku Grönroos - there is no
point discussing with them.

Actually I'm playing with him. I just want to demonstrate the
stupidity of those fanatic muslim haters.

But you are right, probably a waste of time.

NO! NO! It is not a waste of time. It is useful for me and I am sure
for others. It will show that there are haters for these muslim haters
as well.
The muslim haters can also be educated because they have very strange
perceptions of life which must be attacked from various angles.
The fact that they are willing to expose these feelings in an open forum,
shows that there is still hope.
If they clamp shut, it means that they are so sure of themselves and will
take the next step, which is bound to be more violent.

Old May 9th, 2004, 04:03 PM
Dieter Aaaa

"Thomas F. Unke" schreef in bericht
Alfred Molon writes:

Just ignore people like Dieter Aaaa or Markku Grönroos - there is no
point discussing with them.

Actually I'm playing with him. I just want to demonstrate the
stupidity of those fanatic muslim haters.

But you are right, probably a waste of time.

Glad that you got that....

stay in your dark corner

the US, Europe and China finally will destroy you

http://www.bharatvani.org/books/demogislam.pdf
http://www.faithfreedom.org/
http://www.hinduunity.org/
http://www.carm.org/islam.htm
http://muslim-quotes.netfirms.com/index.html
http://www.angelfire.com/ab/jumma/

Old May 9th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Dieter Aaaa

"Ir. Hj. Othman bin Hj. Ahmad" writes:

NO! NO! It is not a waste of time. It is useful for me and I am sure
for others. It will show that there are haters for these muslim haters
as well.
The muslim haters can also be educated because they have very strange
perceptions of life which must be attacked from various angles.
The fact that they are willing to expose these feelings in an open

forum,
shows that there is still hope.

Well, he doesn't understand even the simple sentences I'm writing
here. I guess he is a frustrated boy, no job, no girlfriend, no money,
and now he finds the reason for all his misery: "the muslims". He
actually needs professional help.

everlasting ROFL

If you would know
ROFL