Typical Muslim fascism

Old May 6th, 2004, 02:49 AM
ajali

Default Typical Muslim fascism

"Jack." wrote in message ...

Dear Jack $ Paul Saccani,

I have written inaccurate respond to your question/s. I have no
intention to fool you around. The idea is to get people like Observer
to do some research on his own. I am playing his own game. However you
Jack $ Paul Saccani, you enter in the middle of the game. I am not an
Islamic scholars. The question about hadiths is a complicated one. You
can make several dissertations out of that. But if you really
interested, check this site:

http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Hadith/

Again, Sorry for the inaccurate respond to your question. I
appologize.

Dear Ajali:

I'm a social scientist as well as a physical scientist.

I have NEVER come across the word "trigulation", nor can you find such a
word in the Oxford, Websters, Collins or Macquarie dictionaries.

Furthermore, you have not answered the questions posed by Observer about the
reliability and accuracy of the Hadiths, which I am curious to learn of too.
Other arguments posed by Observer were also not addressed by you. Although
Observers arguments and questions are direct and clear, I think he befuddled
it by using harsh name-calling. However, I would like to see you refute his
arguments.

Thank you.

Jack.

Old May 6th, 2004, 08:18 AM
Ir. Hj. Othman bin Hj. Ahmad

"michael" wrote in message
In article ,

says...

[deleted]

1. They talk to people to find who has listen what the Prophets has
said - thing that were related to the religion.

How did they do that when the
prophet died 200 years before
they were born?

If you have the exact dates Haji, I think you should provide them
here for 2 purposes.
1. To educate others.

The best way to educate others is to teach them how to educate themselves.
My motto always with all my brothers, sisters and children, and they are
proven correct.

2. To prove Observer wrong.
However, those dates must be correct to the year
(not give or take a hundred years or so and theorise
what happened in between).

These dates are from my son's textbook which was in front of me when I
posted the response message.
It certainly is not 200 years, let alone 250 years.

The information is there on the internet for all to find out. At least you
can compare which version is right or not.

Else that'll be akin to passing off Aussies at time of
US independence as British again.

Again you need to understand English well from the point of view of the
author.
Let me repeat: when you are born you are not Malaysian, but still you are
the same person.
Crimes committed in colloboration with a group of people is still valid no
matter how you change your nationality or even your name.

regards,
michael ...

In fact he can be arrested in Malaysia if I want to for making false
accusations against Muslims and their history books.

No wonder he is a coward and does not want to show his true identity,
not that we cannot trace him if we want to.

Old May 6th, 2004, 12:18 PM
Observer

"ajali" wrote in message
om...
Dear Jack $ Paul Saccani,

I have written inaccurate respond to your question/s. I have no
intention to fool you around.

Really?
I was sure fooled.
LOL.

The idea is to get people like Observer
to do some research on his own.

And why do you need to do that?
You mean by posting inaccurate information
you'll provoke a need to research something
which I even those not acquainted with Islam
also can detect and question?
And that its proven that you dare not even
answer simple direct questions that was asked
of you?
LOL.

I am playing his own game.

No you're not..
You're a BALD faced LIAR...thats
been caught...LOL

However you
Jack $ Paul Saccani, you enter in the middle of the game. I am not an
Islamic scholars.

Hehe....
Well thats not how you tried to present yourself
just a couple of posts back then.
BTW...why do you apologise to non Muslim
sounding names but REFUSE to do so to
those that sounded like Muslims when you've
been caught?
Does it mean that you take it that it is sinful
only to LIE to non Muslim whilst you take it
as your God given right to LIE and BULL****
the Muslims?

You are exactly the SCUM in the Muslim world
trying to take advantage of the unwary Muslims
and trying to run their lives thru your LIES...but
when you're faced with no Muslim who you detect
to have more firepower and are not within the ambit
of control from your criminally minded religious
police....you have no choice but to apologise and
appear sincere as you sense that these non Muslmis
may have control over your career or job thru their
international network that you know you cannot
control or influence...

Hey...am I getting all this right.?...
You lowly scumbag....LOL.

The question about hadiths is a complicated one. You
can make several dissertations out of that. But if you really
interested, check this site:

http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Hadith/

Which yet again do not address the
question of the date...OR the accuracy
of the Hadiths which you claimed.

Again, Sorry for the inaccurate respond to your question. I
appologize.

Even your apology is dishonest.
If you're sincere in admitting posting
inaccurate data....then you've got to point
out NOW which of the "facts" that you claim
to be true is FALSE and then post the correct
ones...idiot.

You only admit your ways when you've
been cornered and attempted to justify
your intellectual dishonesty by claiming
to want to "educate" the illustrious Observer...
LOL

This is BULL**** and you know it..
How can you educate me when I've NEVER
posted anything and then claimed it to be a fact when
its not?
You did....
Dishonest MORON.
Padan muka lu...PENIPU terlaknat....LOL.

Old May 6th, 2004, 01:05 PM
Ir. Hj. Othman bin Hj. Ahmad

"Observer" wrote in message

"ajali" wrote in message
om...
Dear Jack $ Paul Saccani,

The question about hadiths is a complicated one. You
can make several dissertations out of that. But if you really
interested, check this site:

http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Hadith/

Which yet again do not address the
question of the date...OR the accuracy
of the Hadiths which you claimed.

It is all there in all the details if only you dare to read, you cowardly
liar.
Telling the world that the Hadith is written 250 years after Muhammad's
death.

Again, Sorry for the inaccurate respond to your question. I
appologize.

Even your apology is dishonest.
If you're sincere in admitting posting
inaccurate data....then you've got to point

His data is completely accurate unlike your's 250 years stupidity.

Dishonest MORON.
Padan muka lu...PENIPU terlaknat....LOL.

If you dare challenge your 250 years in court and see if you survive,
cowardly liars.

Ajali don't entertain this fake liar.

Let me handle him.

--
Sabah is heaven. Natural beauties next to civilizations with no
natural or man-made disasters. But how long will it last?

Old May 6th, 2004, 01:19 PM
Jack.

Ajali,

That's alright, no worries.

Cheers,

Heman.

Old May 6th, 2004, 01:27 PM
Observer

"Jack." wrote in message
Ajali,

That's alright, no worries.

Nope...not all right at all.
He just mislead the Muslims about
their religion......why is all right?

Have he reversed those false info that
he wrote?
Did he take all of them back?
Did he publish the dates that would
have made things clear?

Why is it alright for him to fool Muslims?
Perhaps you forgot what false info on
suicide and paradise can do?
Or do you want it to fall on your face
before you wise up and be determined
to help eradicate the idiots who actually
instigated these suicide bombers thru
their lies and deception?

Maybe ajali had to appear apologetic here
so as not to blow his cover story and allow him
to live and learn in the west (they're quite interested
in western knowledge about chemistry...especially
nitrates...).

So you still think its harmless fun he was
trying to do here....if he did not get caught?

Old May 6th, 2004, 02:02 PM
Ir. Hj. Othman bin Hj. Ahmad

"Observer" wrote in message

"Jack." wrote in message
Ajali,

That's alright, no worries.

Have he reversed those false info that
he wrote?
Did he take all of them back?
Did he publish the dates that would
have made things clear?

No need. The dates are there to be read only,
no need to be published here.
If you really care.

Why is it alright for him to fool Muslims?

He is certainly not fooling Muslims, except you,
with YOUR 250 YEARS AFTER MUHAMAMD,
lies.

Perhaps you forgot what false info on
suicide and paradise can do?

With such false translation as jihad and "bidadari",
no wonder you never understand yourself.

Or do you want it to fall on your face
before you wise up and be determined
to help eradicate the idiots who actually
instigated these suicide bombers thru
their lies and deception?

Not only Muslims will do it, but also US citizens who
will do it as proven so many times. Has any of their
religious teachers encourage these? Never.
Similarly for Tamils and Vietnamese.
Why are you trying to lie?
Even about my credentials that everyone can check for
themselves.

Maybe ajali had to appear apologetic here
so as not to blow his cover story and allow him
to live and learn in the west (they're quite interested
in western knowledge about chemistry...especially
nitrates...).

Why should we do that? We have lots of nitrates in Malaysia.
In fact factories are making them as fertilizers.
Why do you believe in this trouble maker and blatant liar?

So you still think its harmless fun he was
trying to do here....if he did not get caught?

So you think we are up to mischiefs with our full addresses and
real names? Unlike you hiding like cowards talking lies all
the time.

Who is trying to create trouble here? It is you. You could be arrested
for the things that you say and claimed according to all the cyber laws
that are enforced all over the world.

Old May 6th, 2004, 04:10 PM
michael

In article , says...

"michael" wrote in message
In article ,

says...

[deleted]

1. They talk to people to find who has listen what the Prophets has
said - thing that were related to the religion.

How did they do that when the
prophet died 200 years before
they were born?

If you have the exact dates Haji, I think you should provide them
here for 2 purposes.
1. To educate others.

The best way to educate others is to teach them how to educate themselves.
My motto always with all my brothers, sisters and children, and they are
proven correct.

Spare us the craps and give us the dates, Haji.

2. To prove Observer wrong.
However, those dates must be correct to the year
(not give or take a hundred years or so and theorise
what happened in between).

These dates are from my son's textbook which was in front of me when I
posted the response message.
It certainly is not 200 years, let alone 250 years.

The information is there on the internet for all to find out. At least you
can compare which version is right or not.

Since this is found in your son's textbook which was placed infront of you,
why don't you just type them here ?

Else that'll be akin to passing off Aussies at time of
US independence as British again.

Again you need to understand English well from the point of view of the
author.

[deleted]

I understand English, of course.
But I also understand your intention !

The rebuttal was for your intention in the context
of the flow of that debate.

regards,
michael ...

Old May 6th, 2004, 04:15 PM
michael

In article , says...

"Observer" wrote in message

"ajali" wrote in message
om...
Dear Jack $ Paul Saccani,

The question about hadiths is a complicated one. You
can make several dissertations out of that. But if you really
interested, check this site:

http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Hadith/

Which yet again do not address the
question of the date...OR the accuracy
of the Hadiths which you claimed.

It is all there in all the details if only you dare to read, you cowardly
liar.
Telling the world that the Hadith is written 250 years after Muhammad's
death.

[deleted]

If it is not 250 years, then how many ?
Spill it out here please.

Let readers be the judge in this to see if the Hadiths
were actually written during the time of the Prophet.

regards,
michael ...

Old May 6th, 2004, 04:23 PM
Observer

"michael" wrote in message
The best way to educate others is to teach them how to educate

themselves.
My motto always with all my brothers, sisters and children, and they are
proven correct.

Spare us the craps and give us the dates, Haji.

Yet again we see the dishonest monkey
trying to weasel himself out of the hole
he dug for himself.

These dates are from my son's textbook which was in front of me when I
posted the response message.
It certainly is not 200 years, let alone 250 years.

The information is there on the internet for all to find out. At least

you
can compare which version is right or not.

Since this is found in your son's textbook which was placed infront of

you,
why don't you just type them here ?

Yup...the dishonest monkey asserts that
he has the correct answer with him...and
yet when asked for proof he tells us that we got to
search for them...

There is no way you can get an honest answer
from a monkey intent on deceit and too shameless
that he no longer bothers to mask his stupidity.

I understand English, of course.
But I also understand your intention !

The rebuttal was for your intention in the context
of the flow of that debate.

I find it amazing that there are those that
still feel that they can get an honest answer
from this monkey....in whatever topic he tries
to portray himself as an expert...

We have him taken to task when he tried
to "excel" in science and research. Now
we have him trashed when he tries to dabble
in religion...and yet this monkey is like the
king with no clothes...thinking that everyone
is fooled by his naked dishonesty.

Now we know why the Malays are not progressing.
This type of monkeys have been feeding them
LIES and untruths just so that they can hold on
to some bumi allocated job.
MORONs.