A girl wants to hire me as her pretend boyfriend for a trip back to China to see her family. Scam?

Old May 10th, 2006, 03:11 PM posted to rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.china

Default A girl wants to hire me as her pretend boyfriend for a trip back to China to see her family. Scam?

She won't have enough access to my luggage to do anything like that.

Old May 10th, 2006, 03:12 PM posted to rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.china

wrote in message
ups.com...
She won't have enough access to my luggage to do anything like that.

It might be rather fun if you showed her all these emails ??

Old May 10th, 2006, 03:32 PM posted to rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.china

Uh.... yeah.... it might also be fun if you give me all your money ??

Old May 10th, 2006, 03:36 PM posted to rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.china

Or maybe I could sew these emails into the seams of my luggage so that
if she does try anything she'll discover them and chicken out.

Old May 10th, 2006, 10:13 PM posted to rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.china

wrote in message
oups.com...
Or maybe I could sew these emails into the seams of my luggage so that
if she does try anything she'll discover them and chicken out.

tut tut...Mr Grumpy

Old May 12th, 2006, 01:59 AM posted to rec.travel.asia

Actually, there's one other possibility - that this whole thing is a
joke.
Old May 12th, 2006, 08:23 AM posted to rec.travel.asia

Richard's thought process:

"It hasn't happened to me (by "me" I mean you Richard ;-) ),
therefore it can't be true, better write a post exposing the LIE!!!!!
Job well done. Release endorphins. Now, time to get back to proving
that George Washington had wooden teeth bestowed on him by the
illuminati, who are actually aliens, who walk among us, occupying the
world's highest positions of power, and manipulating us through mind
control transmitters embedded in every mobile phone to bring about the
reclimatization of the world (greenhouse effect) so that the atmosphere
will be breathable in 200 years when the mother ship arrives."

Anyway, you're probably a busy man Rick, I'll let you get back to
fighting the aliens. On behalf of all life on Earth..... thanks.

PBF