Hitler's Pizza

Old August 24th, 2006, 08:58 AM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
[email protected]

Default Hitler's Pizza

On 24-Aug-2006, "DoD" wrote:

"Pinky & Perky sing for Susan" wrote in message

"DoD" wrote in message

Lots of Jews understand their
is much sufferering that has and still goes on around the world.

Indeed - and they cause quite a lot of it!

Not that the lying hatemonger can prove.
Uness he's discussing the suffering of bigots who can;t stad to even think
of a Jew alive.
In which case, too bad, losers!

See what I mean, NYC XYZ, we have clowns like pinky and perky, claiming
that
the suffering of Pallies are far more greater

NYC XYZ. is another of Piggy & Jerky's ilk.

of what goes on in the
Orient,
Africa, S.E. Asia etc.. etc.. Or maybe this clown claims all the other
suffering is caused by the joooooo.

Bingo.

The situation in "Palestine" was extremely complex at the time and the
British were sure no saints towards many of the Jews immigrating there
at
the time.

They should damn well have regarded them as 'Saints'! - they were the
men
who fought their way across Europe in order to free

Horse piddle.
Like most of everything that comes out of Piggy & Jerky's mouth.

the ungrateful
buggers!

Drivel..... They were saving their own asses.

Exactly: if they had been out to save the Jews, they would have
taken us in instead of turning us away, and they would have
made sure *at least* the tracks to the camps got bombed.
But they deliberately done of these things.

Instead, they furtively planted bombs like the cowards they were

And they openly told everyone that there were bombs there & to get out.

- ****,

And got mudered by B'ritish soldiers as well.

they didn't even have the courage of an Arab suicide bomber, who chooses
to die along with his victims!

THAT's what Piggy & Jerky hates: that Jews don't want to die just to make
him happy.

Note the complete ignoring of the fact that Israelis chose only
military targets, while his beloved PLOHamasHexbollah chooses
only civilian tagerts? I'm sure he salivates over pictures of Shelhevet
Pass.
*This* is why he pretends that it's Jews who rejoice in the death of
children: because he does.
Bigots project - and he's just another classic case of it.

No they just made phone calls, like "cowards" to warn people to get out of
the places that they were bombing.

At least three.
And at least the French paid attention to them.
They not only evacuated *their* building, they
opened the windows as they had been instructed to do.
IOW, "proto-Israelis", the real Palestinians, cared about
property *as well as* people.

Your terrorists secreted their explosives and
then slithered away to safety.

I don't think anything here slithers, except maybe you.

He aspires to slithering.
He oozes, like the slime he is.

Pinky, your a British ass, and that is all there is to it

It's 'Perky', actually - 'Pinky' is the one who doesn't like Jews very
much.

There's half a confession - which makes sense, since he's half-witted.

You are both British pigs.

If anything, he's just got mutiple personality disorder.
Since he's definitely schizo when it comes to reality, I can see that.

Susan

Nothing new here on s.c.i.

Old August 24th, 2006, 08:59 AM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
[email protected]

On 24-Aug-2006, "DoD" wrote:

"Pinky & Perky sing for Susan"

Thus destroying the myth that he's a married man, muich less one with
children.

wrote in message

"DoD" wrote in message

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message
ps.com...

He asked.

And, actually, *my* point exactly -- QED. Obviously, being Jewish
isn't the point, right?

So why do Jews go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about how
terribly Jews suffered in That Greatest Cataclysm of All Spacetime?

Because there are a growing number of Nazis running around today that
would like to make a repeat of it. If you can't see that then you are
blind.

Actually, no.

If you weren't such an ass, I would answer your silly post.

The pathetic slob is now going to deny the existence of, say
"alt.revisionism".
And he bristles at even the merest hint thathe's a sick little lying
slimebag.

Susan
Old August 24th, 2006, 09:14 AM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Pinky & Perky sing for Susan

wrote in message

The pathetic slob is now going to deny the existence of, say
"alt.revisionism".
And he bristles at even the merest hint thathe's a sick little lying
slimebag.

*Well*, you're an angry little slut tonight, aren't you? - good-o.

One question that *does* spring to mind is *why* the Jews allowed themselves
to be killed without fighting back (cue Sue to warble on about the Warsaw
ghetto...)

They didn't seem to have much, well, much spunk - did they?

Mind you, it might have been because the German army wasn't comprised of old
women and young children - *then* the Jews would have whipped their damn
Teutonic arses, right? - of course, 'right'!, just look at how fearlessly
they shoot Palestinian kids in the back!, none braver.

Old August 24th, 2006, 10:12 AM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
[email protected]

On 24-Aug-2006, "DoD" wrote:

"Pinky & Perky sing for Susan"

So much for his pretense that he's married.
Then again, theonly tuype of wife this lowlife would
have would be one who lets him stalk women.

wrote in message

"DoD" wrote in message

"Pinky & Perky sing for Susan" wrote in message

If you weren't such an ass, I would answer your silly post.

Too close to the truth for comfort, eh? - it's OK, I understand.

You understand nothing because you are garbage.

But his answer to you certainly explains his calling me a "lying slut"
when I nailed him about one of the better ways to tell if someone lies
on Usenet, because he follows those ways.

Susan
Old August 24th, 2006, 10:14 AM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
[email protected]

"DoD" wrote in message

"Pinky & Perky sing for Susan" wrote in
message

If you weren't such an ass, I would answer your silly post.

Too close to the truth for comfort, eh? - it's OK, I understand.

You understand nothing because you are garbage.

Oh dear! - I hope you're not going to revert to those silly one-line
insults
that you tend to favour?

Or, rather, that Piggy & Jrerky trnsd to favor.

- I thought we were making some progress in our
relationship.

Which only proves what I;ve thought all along:
the lying coward is also a masochist.

Let's not lose sight of what we've already established

Or, rather, the lies that he's told at leasttwice before.

- I'm a proud
Briton,
descended from a race that sacrificed its sons to deliver Jews from
certain
death,

A lie, since they deliberately trurned back Jews, and deliberately
bombed everything BUT the camps or even the tracks to the camps.

and you're a Jew, spawned by the people who blew the arms and
legs
off those who fought to save them.

A lie (see above)

Now, let's move on.......

Heh

Yes. his post was funny - or would be, if the lies weren't so mean-spirited.

Susan
Old August 24th, 2006, 12:23 PM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
NYC XYZ

DoD wrote:

Or what they are told. A little lie can make a huge difference in the
overall truth.

Well, I guess, as usual, we differ on semantics.

I'm not talking about the Holocaust as fact.

I'm talking about the Holocaust as "ideology."

The facts are taught. Everyone knows who Hitler is and what he's
responsible for.

It's the "ideology" of the Holocaust that isn't universally accepted.
Some people really do see Hitler as just another Genghis Khan or Andrew
Jackson or Josef Stalin or Iddi Amin.

If even the Devil can be parodied without massive protests from the
religiously devout, how come a man, however flawed, even if he is
Hitler, cannot be represented in any way except as an object lesson in
Jewish victimhood? And with it, the "moral superiority" of the
victim....

Neo-nazis are some of the ones that push holocaust denying. They want the
new unknowing generations to not know the truth and still on top of that
spread lies about Jews and Israel.

Well, I really don't care to go into the whole Israel business now. I
just think that it's ridiculous to carry on about the Holocaust like
how it seems to be usually done around here (in the West). I read
something like Viktor Frankl's "Man's Search for Meaning" and *that*
touches me, informs me of the depths of human misery and the heights of
human achievement (seriously, "human achievement" -- to have endured as
he did and come out as he did...that's an achievement greater than
Darwin, Einstein, Freud, and Marx put together, if you really think
about it).

I read the latest Anti-Defamation League complaint and I'm like, get a
life, Mr. Over-fed Suburban Chatterbox. One really seems to cheapen
the other.

I am wondering about who is "the rest of us".

The 98% of the US population which isn't Jewish, for example. (Even if
only 40% is "annoyed," don't you think that's a lot of dissatisfied
customers?)

I wonder how the pizza is at Hitler's Cross. If it had been named Pol
Pot's Skull or Uncle Stalin's Mustache, it wouldn't have generated any
attention. See what I mean about "Holocaust ideology" and "Jewish
power"?

Look, I've made my points, and I'm not sure there's anything to debate
here after explaining them: letting go of "Holocaust ideology" isn't
the same as forgetting or denying the Holocaust. Letting go of
"Holocaust ideology" seems to me, outsider that I am, to be "putting
things in perspective"...anyway, whatever.

Good night, good day, good life.

Old August 24th, 2006, 12:23 PM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
NYC XYZ

Ed wrote:

It's safe to say that no Jew ever stated that the Holocaust happened ONLY to
Jews. If you are saying that Jews presume "moral superiority" based on
this, well, that's your ****, not mine.

More to the point, that's your ****, not mine.

I don't mean that Jewish "moral superiority" over the Holocaust is Jews
feeling the Holocaust only happened to them -- I've never said that, I
don't know where you're getting that from.

By "moral superiority" I mean this insistence that the Holocaust was
unique and worthy of devoted observance by the world at large. Sure,
Zyklon B had never been used before; sure, assembly (or, rather,
"disassembly") line efficiency had never been brought to bear before
like that; sure, the Oscars never had such a winner as "Schindler's
List" -- BUT, genocide? Come on, it's right there in the Bible many
times over! Andrew Jackson thought it the best tactic to send Indians
deliberately diseased blankets! Christopher Columbus remarked that
very night how easily the Carib can be enslaved!

If it's any consolation, know that genocide only happens amongst
neighbors -- those who are most alike! So, interestingly, genocide
does not decrease diversity; insofar as it seeks to wipe out "blurred
edges," one may think of it as a phenomenon that, after the dust
settles, sharpens distinctions!

Old August 24th, 2006, 12:53 PM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
M. Bakunin[_1_]

In article Ex9Hg.20506$Te.2007@trnddc07, wrote:

Or about how little control Da JOOOOZ have.

Susan

here's a partial list. and that's just for the usa.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...an_politicians
and that excludes lobbyists (should be shot for perveting democracy),
wall street blood suckers, affairists and other so-called
'entrepreneurs', and war mongers like wolfowitz and other engineers of
the war in iraq.
for a group that doesn't even make 2% of the u.s. population...

http://www.usenet.com
Old August 24th, 2006, 01:10 PM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
NYC XYZ

DoD wrote:

Well, I sure learned a lot from that.

You should. Abba Eban knew what the deal was. I find Israelis a lot
more honest than American Jewry, actually.

Another good lesson learned here.

Don't you forget it.

I have yet to meet a Jew that believes that.

None might actually put it in just those words, but if you look at the
actions, which are more important, it's all about how absolutely unique
the Holocaust was.

If you feel the holocaust (or Rwanda) normal, then I would go see a shrink
if I were you.

If you feel the Holocaust (or Rwanda) isn't normal, I would go read up
on some history if I were you.

On usenet there are plenty of idiots and most start off just like you are.

Takes one to know one, brother!

That's mighty nice of you, in all respects.

I'd never sit if I offered my seat to every pregnant woman or old lady
I meet on the bus or train. And it's another reason I think this
Holocaust business is bull**** -- the *insistence* that I comply with
someone else's moral POV. If anything, I hope more people ignore
pregnant women and thus encourage them to take a taxi or stay home
instead of holding up pedestrian traffic.

Liberal philosopy, I don't want to get into that stuff.

So God is a liberal? Or does all-mighty Yahweh believe in fishing with
grenades?

Now we are getting somewhere. Jews should be allowed to kick some ass. Maybe
the modern Jews should learn a few more lessons from their ancestors.

Giggle giggle!

Yeah, where're the Maccabees when you need them?

For that matter, where's Perlman, Wolfowitz, Horrowitz, and Feith?

I am not a usenet "know it all".

As someone who seems to support the State of Israel, you should know
its history better than a Gentile.

I never said that. Early Israelis were no angels in many respects.

I didn't say you did. Early Israelis were gangsters like many founding
fathers across the world.

That's what I mean, I don't know if I trust your explanations for his
possible reasons.

Well, look it up, then. This is fairly elementary Israeli history,
like the bit about Thomas Jefferson owning slaves and all.

Case by case scenarios.

So, may not one say the same about all this Arab/Muslim stuff going on
right now?

I wouldn't describe it like that.

Hence your disagreement with Pinky & Perky for Susan Cohen.

Now that is funny. Here we go again. If anything Arabs taught some of the
Jews terrorism.

Needless to say, atrocities were committed by both sides -- as happens
in any war.

What is different is the "Holocaust ideology" employed, giving moral
succor to Israeli criminals. Victimhood is an interestingly powerful
ideology for aggression.

And then there are those that try to rewrite the history.

Naturally -- it's a war, by other means.

So who do you believe?

It's not about truth, then.

What is it really about?

What does subscription to one view or another do for you?

In this respect, the Holocaust may be the best thing that's ever
happened to Jews.

It's like 9/11 profiting Giulianni, Bush, and the like. The victims
don't really see much -- though the simple-minded among them feel like
heroes now -- but crafty opportunists can get in front of a tidal wave
and be recognized as leaders and visionaries.

In some cases. Sometimes with reasons hense the term
Havlagah" (self-restraint) is fatal.

Well, it sounds like you just have a long-running feud with him.

Dunno what that is.

Every imperialist ambition in the West has been couched in those
sacrosanct terms of God's Promise Land and being a Light unto the
World. They get it straight from the Bible, the original Holocaust.

Okay, no offense, but you'll forgive me if I bow out now. It's been an
interesting conversation, even if you don't believe I'm God, but I
really must attend to some other mischief on the www now. But I
promise you: the Levant and all the Fertile Crescent shall be a happy
place in five hundred years -- or half a day, as I reckon time.

Old August 24th, 2006, 04:25 PM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Pumba

NYC XYZ wrote:
It's like "Leadership Secrets of Attila the Hun"...in another
five hundred years -- assuming capitalism is still around --
the likely business best-seller will be titled "Leadership
Secrets of Hitler the Nazi"....

in 500 years time, no-one will buy or sell anything.

Hitler will still be the name you give to a vicious dog.

there's no leadership secrets to be gained from Schickelgrubber, except this:

"How to become a ****ing big deal, blow it all, become insane and shoot your
own ****ing head off before being burned."

everything that ****tard accomplished was bull****.

--