Hitler's Pizza

Old August 25th, 2006, 03:00 AM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Pumba

Default Hitler's Pizza

Pinky & Perky sing for Susan wrote:
Personally, I think that the Brits should have put every one of the cowardly
*******s against a wall and shot them.

The British Empire is no more.

know why?

Because they were savage thugs who respected no-one save for white British
subjects.

every other kind of human being was subjected to their brutal inhumanity.

there is nothing glorious about the history of the British Empire.

At one time they even fought a war with the Chinese because they were hell
bent on exporting large quantities of raw opium into China to satisfy the
lust for drugs that Chinese addicts had.

iow they ran drugs.

when the Japanese expanded their Empire during WWII, many of the countries
they occupied greeted the Japanese as liberators from Britain (and other
European masters). After the war, they never returned to their previous owners.

Amongst other things, the British were also the inventors of the
concentration camp, which they used in South Africa during the time of the
Anglo Boer War.

Limeys can go **** themselves.

--
I am Pumba, hear me ro-aaa-r!
This is what I look like:
Old August 25th, 2006, 03:02 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Pumba

"Pumba" wrote in message
Pinky & Perky sing for Susan wrote:
Finally, as a Briton, I find it sickening that within one year of being
delivered from that immense suffering by the sacrifice of my countrymen,
Jews would turn upon their liberators like ungrateful dogs and commit
murderous acts against the people who had saved them.
You're a pretty worthless lot, in my opinion.

The British tried their damnest to leave fledging Israel (in 1948) as
defenceless as possible against the coming Arab onslaught.
it was illegal for Israel to build up a self defence force prior to
Independence.
they were forced to do it illegally.

What a pity that they didn't 'build up a defence force' in Germany, eh? -
instead of being herded into camps like sheep, bleating "Everyone's picking
on us, already!"........Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Sheesh! - what sort of 'nation' would allow themselves to be annihilated
without fighting back? - the same sort of nation that would murder the very
people who saved them from destruction, I suppose, cowardly, ungrateful
little ****s.

The Jews did fight back. Ever heard of the Warsaw Uprising?

The Jews lost and the Nazis butchered them.

Old August 25th, 2006, 03:31 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Ed[_1_]

"Pumba" wrote in message
Ed wrote:
IF they were Jewish and they served Hitler, perhaps it was because their
choice was to either do that... OR be sent to the concentration camps?

then they were cowards.

they should have died fighting.

there is honour in that.

Agreed.

Old August 25th, 2006, 03:38 AM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Max[_1_]

In article wTcHg.13684$RQ5.9690@trnddc03, wrote:

On 24-Aug-2006, Max wrote:

In article , M. Bakunin
wrote:

In article , serwad
wrote:

Buddhist swastika on a character. The Japanese company promptly
obliged with a reprint resulting in separate US versions.
EVEN THOUGH ONLY JEWS OBJECTED!

That's because there are more jews in the United States than in Israel.
The biggest jewish city in the world is New York.

FWIW, the holocaust began in the US in the mid-19th century - Hitler
only perfected it and increased the volume of death and torture.

It began as a Democratic push to cleanse society in the US - get rid of
the undesirables such as the Jews, the blacks, the Asians, the mentally
retarded and the genetically inferior. It was a social and political
movement called "Eugenics."

friend of mine is writing a paper on this; he thinks he might have enough
to turn it into a book, however small.
He was horrified to find how deeply Protestant churches were involved in
this.

You can't really be too surprised though . . . after all, it seems
that despite our boasting that we're so enlightened, have so many
freedoms, and so tolerant, we tend to be the slowest to adopt social
change.

What truly frightens me is that this part of history is not taught in
the average school here. I would think that part of history would be
important enough to teach - we teach about slavery, the Holocaust, and
the turbulent social strife of the sixties . . . but nothing where our
recent ancestors were so horribly minded.

And some of the most respected minds and
today's heroes not only endorsed it, they lived it. They not only
committed and murdered these "undesirables" but they also castrated
them as well (so they could not reproduce).

One guy they "fixed" like a dog went on to become a CMoH winner.

I would say that he's one of the few lucky ones. Many, IIRC, died in
institutions of surgical complications (they did experimental brain
surgery at one point), lack of honest medical care, and/or neglect.

BTW, I don't know if you're a pet owner (I am), but they are lot more
humane to animals today than they were with those poor souls.

Even kennels have a better standard of care and living than those poor
souls endured.

We excuse ourselves for the sixties for the most part. We laud
ourselves as champions of WWII (face it, we give ourselves plenty of
credit in saving the Jews from further annihilation) and we laud
ourselves for realizing that slavery was wrong. But nowhere do we
actually come out and teach that WE damn nigh began extermination of
specific segments of society.

Susan

They did experiments as
well. In fact, there is a quote "the Germans are beating us at our own
game" comes from the Eugenics advocates seeing the larger scale
extermination that Hitler had achieved.

The Immigration Law of 1924 was largely passed due to Eugenics (not
economics). No one wanted the "inferior" coming in to the US and
contaminating the populace by reproducing with Americans. The last
"Eugenics law" was stricken from the law books as late as 1967,
restricting the "normal" and "mentally impaired" from marrying. It also
served to prohibit interracial marriages.

Since the main topic seems to be Hitler and his atrocities against the
Jews, I thought I'd mention it. We're no better than he was. By the
time Hitler was coming into power, we had more or less lost interest in
it. He took over from there on a larger scale.

--
Max

--
Max
Old August 25th, 2006, 03:49 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Max[_1_]

In article , Pinky & Perky sing for Susan
wrote:

"Max" wrote in message news:230820062217547098%

LOL, a "primate" like me designed the ****ing thing!

Are your relatives as foul mouthed as you?

LOL, you're x-posting to an INSULTS and TASTELESS NG, Moron! : ) What
did you expect? Prose and romantic nonsense??????

Symbology IS art.

'symbology' isn't even a sodding word!........it is, in fact, bolloxology.

Really? Google and my 8 years of college say you're wrong!

http://www.google.com/search?client=...ogy&ie=UTF-8&o
e=UTF-8

Symbology is one of the core principles taught in Human Factors Design
and Engineering (look it up, dearie). HFD&E is the school of designing
for human usage - whether it's the exit sign in a movie theater to the
icons on your desktop. It's making sure that even the lowest common
denominator of a society (like you!) can understand simple cues and
directions - and implement them. Most HFD&Es, like myself, have a
background in psychology.

Obviously, your supposed education is "bolloxology." Or do you not have
signs, icons or guides in your country??? LOL!

LOL, I've designed many of the ads that prompt you to buy your goods.

Toilet cleaning products, no doubt.

Enh. Not really. Mainly technology, the auto industry, pharmaceutical
companies, clothing retailers (we're fairly big with the fashion
industry), etc. Home products, not so much. Too boring. But obviously
on your level. : )

--
Max
Old August 25th, 2006, 04:42 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Pumba

Pinky & Perky sing for Susan wrote:
Let's not lose sight of what we've already established - I'm a proud Briton,
descended from a race that sacrificed its sons to deliver Jews from certain
death,

hello?

Neville Chamberlain didn't declare Britain at war with Nazi Germany because
of any concern about the Jews living in Europe.

Sept 01 1939, Germany attacks Poland! Read all about it!

Here's something your speed:
http://www.cartoonbuddy.com/poland2.htm

and you're a Jew, spawned by the people who blew the arms and legs
off those who fought to save them.

that is a major distortion of history.

Now, let's move on.......

....slit yer throat...

Old August 25th, 2006, 04:47 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Pumba

"DoD" wrote in message
"Pinky & Perky sing for Susan" wrote in message
"DoD" wrote in message
"Pinky & Perky sing for Susan" wrote in message
If you weren't such an ass, I would answer your silly post.
Too close to the truth for comfort, eh? - it's OK, I understand.
You understand nothing because you are garbage.

Oh dear! - I hope you're not going to revert to those silly one-line insults
that you tend to favour? - I thought we were making some progress in our
relationship.
Let's not lose sight of what we've already established - I'm a proud Briton,
descended from a race that sacrificed its sons to deliver Jews from certain
death, and you're a Jew, spawned by the people who blew the arms and legs
off those who fought to save them.
Now, let's move on.......

Heh

....shut yer gob...

who invited you into this thread?

unless you received a gilt edged invitation from me in the post, you are out
of bounds!

....back in yer box...

Old August 25th, 2006, 05:07 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Pumba

Keith E. wrote:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 21:44:42 -0500 was a day just like any other,
until "M. Bakunin" wrote:
In article , Max
wrote:
So in your thinking that the swastika has no roots in art and design -
I'd have to say that you're lacking it in SPADES!!

gosh, an other primate with a keyboard.
let's put it in a way you may understand:
the roots are not in art and design. art and design are merely a tool,
a way to convey the concept, a symbolic representation. the swastika is
the significant. the universe is the signified.
the swastika roots are in cosmology, it's a cosmic and religious
symbol. not a self-conyained artistic expression.
so your sarcasm just demonstrates that you are talking about something
you do not know.

Tell you what; you fly into Tel Aviv with a swastika tattooed on
your forehead and explain how it represents the universe. Lemme
know how you make out.

"can i shoot him now, daddy?"

"sure, son. aim high."

Old August 25th, 2006, 05:12 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Pumba

Khee Mao wrote:
Mmmmm, Mmmmmm, Mmmmmm...nothing beats the taste of a pizza baked in a Jew
fired oven.

that's because Jews make the best pizza ovens!