Hitler's Pizza

Old September 1st, 2006, 07:57 PM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Max[_1_]

Default Hitler's Pizza

In article TAYJg.27$xh4.6@trnddc04, wrote:

On 1-Sep-2006, Max wrote:

In article , Ben C'ramer
wrote:

i don't endorse the use of acid revenge attacks.

Hey, I was only going with what was suggested -
they brought it up, and I figured that if it had to
be used, it should be used on the guilty.

Nope.

Yeah - cramer only thinks it should beused on the innocent.

You ****ed up big time, cohen. You're a racist, bigoted ****, in
addition to being a thick Irish ****.

I see the projectionism is ramping up - any more and his head will explode.
How this loser can think he's fooling anyone bu thimself, I don't know.

There, there, Susan . . . don't you let him get you down. You may be a
**** (all women can be ****s, after all, LOL), but he's a pussy. And
that's really rare!

And if you have to be a ****, at least you're (it seems) a good *Irish*
****. : )

Yeah - like lots of Americans.

Erin Go Bragh!

But never braghless...

But definitely a sports bragh when you jog, right?

Otherwise, that would hurt like a real bitch!

Ouch!

Susan

Max
Old September 1st, 2006, 07:59 PM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Max[_1_]

In article X9%Jg.42$%k5.0@trnddc08, wrote:

On 1-Sep-2006, Max wrote:

He calls it "bumping uglies".

I suppose you think leaky old ****s are not ugly?

I'll bite - just how fugly are you??

What I find amazing is that he could even stay married with
an attitude like this.
This is just one of the reasons I think he's lying about this.
He sounds worse than pathological about both women & sex.

Enh, I'm kinda torn. On the one hand, if he's being truthful about the
whole "I don't have the teenager attitude towards sex" it's hard to
understand - women LIKE sex - so she's getting it *somewhere* - on the
other hand, would *YOU* want to **** him?????

I rest my case.

It would certainly explain all the hostility towards women who aren't
submissive.

And why his wife is ****ing the high school basketball team.

Susan

--
Max
Old September 1st, 2006, 08:01 PM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Max[_1_]

In article . com,
Richard Catto wrote:

Max wrote:
Even my relatives in Mississip

Ker-ist! i wouldn't admit that online.

If you can admit to being South African, I can admit to being a hick.

--
Max
Old September 1st, 2006, 08:08 PM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Douglas D. Anderson

Max wrote:
In article . com,
Richard Catto wrote:

Max wrote:

Even my relatives in Mississip

Ker-ist! i wouldn't admit that online.

If you can admit to being South African, I can admit to being a hick.

What Mel /didn't/ admit is that he was born Eddie Lipschutz from the Bronx,
and his parents moved to Cape Town when he was thirteen because his father
was a used car salesmen wanted by the FBI for tax evasion. That's why he
seems to know too much about the United States for being foreign born...
lacking the total alien anti-American hostility of genuine foreigners
such as droll.
Old September 1st, 2006, 08:24 PM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
[email protected]

On 1-Sep-2006, Max wrote:

In article , Keith E.
wrote:

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 18:02:13 GMT, wrote:

On 31-Aug-2006, Pumba wrote:

Keith E. wrote:
But it *would* help if all the Jews had sulphuric acid to throw at
their
enemies.
it would help humanity *loads* as well!
You're a racist!

Wow, what a maroon!
Is he seriously pretending that I said anything racial at all??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't endorse the use of acid revenge attacks.

Hey, I was only going with what was suggested -
they brought it up, and I figured that if it had to
be used, it should be used on the guilty.

only dumb **** pakistanis throw acid in the faces of women who have
spurned
them.

And there you go - that's probably why thery brought it up.

Susan

Racist ****.

Keith, why are you being so mean to her?

Because he has a pathological compuslion to expose himself through lying?
Just a guess, mind you....

Ben-Creams-His-Panties is a real cocksucker - I can't believe you're
siding with him!!

Unless you're looking for a blow job?

Possibly cramer will oblige - it fits:

http://www.brucemulkey.com/archives/...y_zeal_gr.html

Susan
Old September 1st, 2006, 08:41 PM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Douglas D. Anderson

wrote:
On 1-Sep-2006, Max wrote:

In article , Keith E.
wrote:

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 18:02:13 GMT,
wrote:

On 31-Aug-2006, Pumba wrote:

Keith E. wrote:

[...]

....heh... and anti-Nazis fear their own Nazi-ness, anti animal cruelty
activists fear their own desire to torture animals, etc...
Old September 1st, 2006, 09:30 PM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
M. Bakunin

In article ,
"Douglas D. Anderson" wrote:

What Mel /didn't/ admit is that he was born Eddie Lipschutz from the Bronx,

so why did he get all freaking upset for the comment about him looking
really jewish on his picture????

--
*** USA, THE MOST TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED PLUTOCRACY ***

http://www.usenet.com
Old September 1st, 2006, 09:39 PM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Max[_1_]

In article , M. Bakunin
wrote:

In article ,
"Douglas D. Anderson" wrote:

What Mel /didn't/ admit is that he was born Eddie Lipschutz from the Bronx,

so why did he get all freaking upset for the comment about him looking
really jewish on his picture????

Because he HATES it when the **** he steps in talks back to him.

Seriously, I don't know - could the reason be that you were a dick
about it?

--
Max
Old September 1st, 2006, 09:42 PM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Max[_1_]

In article mN%Jg.1313$ub5.170@trnddc07, wrote:

Keith, why are you being so mean to her?

Because he has a pathological compuslion to expose himself through lying?
Just a guess, mind you...

Naw, Keith's actually a pleasant and clever guy. This is the first time
I've EVER seen him actually jump in and kick others . . .

Really, everyone likes him - except the small mammals he molests and
the unsatisfied users of Butt Nair.

--
Max