Hitler's Pizza

Old August 24th, 2006, 02:29 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
M. Bakunin[_1_]

Default Hitler's Pizza

In article , Pumba
wrote:

i'd be worried if a ****head like you found me attractive.

nothing to do with attraction. where i live people like you are called
fags, just for the way they look. but i must admit people around here a
quite primitive.

i only want one woman to find me attractive.

well, if you're looking for only one you may have a chance. did you try
the thirld world?

you don't get to ****ing tell me ****.
now **** off you ****ing arsehole!

always good to read a real poet.
i suppose you have exhausted your vocabulary with this post and we
should be pumba-free for a while.

http://www.usenet.com
Old August 24th, 2006, 02:31 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
NYC XYZ

Pinky & Perky sing for Susan wrote:

Why on earth would the rest of the world 'come crying' to Israel about
*anything* - except, perhaps, the colossal amounts of guilt-gelt that Israel
extracts from the pockets of people who weren't even born at the time of the
holocaust.

I had Professor Finkelstein at Hunter College once. His mother was a
survivor of the camps. She got something like US$5 (maybe the
equivalent of $100 today?) after her release. Lawrence Eagleburger,
former Clinton Cabinet guy now running some Holocaust Foundation?
US$300K a year.

Everything is about *you* isn't it? - other slaughters, other crimes, other
suffering, none of matters a damn to you, only your own wrongs (both real
and imagined) are of any importance to you.

Ah, well, you know how it is -- a great people will be great, both for
good and for ill. Naturally, the history of the world is the history
of its greatest heroes and villains. I can forgive some measure of
"Jewish Angst"....

Infinitely more people died under Communism that in the holocaust - but,
naturally, that it of no importance to you. Millions of other people also
died under the Nazis - but, again, they are fit only to be brushed aside as
you wallow in your lucrative (and very exclusive) pool of suffering.

Yeah. I understand parochialism to be a very human trait -- fine --
but it's the assumption of moral superiority that grates, as if their
tragedy is one for all mankind (it is, I believe, but the hypocritical
insistence that it is when actions prove otherwise...is particularly
galling...chutzpah, I think it's called).

What genuinely amazes me is the fact that a race could endure so much
suffering - and still emerge with their arrogance undiminished - and, worse,
be able to inflict countless cruelties upon others.

David ben Gurion himself turned around two boat-loads of death-camp
survivors bound for America towards Israel. He literally diverted them
from their attempt at just showing up in America (they didn't have
their papers and just decided to sail there and land), holding them in
the Mediterranean Sea for a few days before forcing them into
Zionist-controlled Palestine.

Finally, as a Briton, I find it sickening that within one year of being
delivered from that immense suffering by the sacrifice of my countrymen,
Jews would turn upon their liberators like ungrateful dogs and commit
murderous acts against the people who had saved them.

I'm sure he hasn't a clue what you mean. They never talk about how the
Haganah, Irgun, Stern Gang, Beitar, et al., won the war -- of public
perception.

You're a pretty worthless lot, in my opinion.

Don't laugh, but British Israelism holds that you Anglos are part of
the Ten Lost Tribes! It figures as much. Everywhere y'all go, it's
the Bible and Conquest of Canaan bit.

Old August 24th, 2006, 02:35 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
M. Bakunin[_1_]

In article , Pumba
wrote:

oh you think you're the only ****head who can google?

nothing to do with google. has to do with something you're lacking
seriously: education.

go **** your mother's ****, you ****ing arsehole!

seems we don't have the same idea of entertainment (we're obviously not
of the same world). is that what you do in your pack of clods that you
call family? that explains the stupid look on your face on the picture,
typical of inbreeding. which would mean one of your brother is your
father.
goodness, it's getting complicated.

http://www.usenet.com
Old August 24th, 2006, 02:42 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
NYC XYZ

Ed wrote:

Only to those who WANT to forget history. Only to those who harbor some
kind of desire to create a new Holocaust.

Murder is the shadow of a man who knows his brother's name.

Are your ears burning?

Do they make lampshades and soap in Israel?

It's time to prove Marx wrong then, isn't it?

He's been proven right on this account many times over.

HUH? WTF does that mean????

Before you forget history, you must first learn it.

Look up "Andrew Jackson" and stop obsessing over the Holocaust.

Well, if someone is offended by something, don't they have the right to
protest it?

Yes, but we're not talking about whether one has the right to protest.
We are examing the moral basis behind any outrage in this case.

No. But those topics aren't being discussed here, are they?

If you claim a moral basis for your outrage, then those other instances
of genocidal behavior are naturally called to mind. But because I
suspect your concern to be purely parochial, I say that you have your
POV and someone else has theirs.

I never found much humor in Howard Stern.

Jackie Mason? Norman Lear? Warner Bros.? Take your pick.

See above.

Ditto.

If someone is offended, they have the right to say/do something
about it. The fact that others don't doesn't diminish that right.

No one is trying to steal your thunder here, saying you have no right
to feel offended.

What we challenge is the presumption of "moral superiority" that makes
of the Holocaust an event unparalleled in the history of mankind.

Hannah Arendt was widely discruciated for so saying, but she was right:
the Holocaust was wrong not because it happened to Jews. The Holocaust
was wrong because it happened to human beings.

Old August 24th, 2006, 02:56 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
NYC XYZ

Ed wrote:

Well, I'm sure that last one is among the top three.

Number Four would probably be "Issac and Ishmael Go Thumb-Wrestling,"
illustrated edition.

Sorry, no. Wrong religion.

Well, I hope you're not one of those Judeo-fascists, either. Frankly,
I think all monotheists should wipe one another out -- that would be
the only proof of God good enough for me!

Hitler was no more than one eighth Jewish. That doesn't make him Jewish.
As for the others, I have NEVER seen anything that states that.

I'm serious about this. Reinhardt Heydrich had a Jewish father who was
a musician. The neighborhood kids teased him (Reinhardt) and called
him "Izzy" for "Isidor," a name associated with Jews at the time in
that part of Germany.

Maurice was a co-founder of the SS, and the first person who took
dictation for "Mein Kampf" from Hitler in prison. He was Hitler's
first chauffeur, bodyguard, and night-time buddy (yeah they painted the
town red in the early years) until parting due to rivalry over his
niece.

Milch was definitely a Jew, and was the top Luftwaffe operations man --
so pleased was Hitler with his success in Norway that he promoted him
Feldmarschall.

Try reading "Hitler's Jewish Soldiers" -- written by a USMC Texas Jew
who only discovered his ancestry during the course of researching his
book, the documentary materials for which has been bought by none other
than Germany's Bundesarchiv. Google around. Etc.

Old August 24th, 2006, 03:15 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Ed[_1_]

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

Ed wrote:

Well, I'm sure that last one is among the top three.

Number Four would probably be "Issac and Ishmael Go Thumb-Wrestling,"
illustrated edition.

Could be.

Sorry, no. Wrong religion.

Well, I hope you're not one of those Judeo-fascists, either. Frankly,
I think all monotheists should wipe one another out -- that would be
the only proof of God good enough for me!

Your choice whetheror not to believe in the existence of God. But don't
disrespect anyone who chooses to do so.

Hitler was no more than one eighth Jewish. That doesn't make him Jewish.
As for the others, I have NEVER seen anything that states that.

I'm serious about this. Reinhardt Heydrich had a Jewish father who was
a musician. The neighborhood kids teased him (Reinhardt) and called
him "Izzy" for "Isidor," a name associated with Jews at the time in
that part of Germany.

According to Jewish law, a person isn't jewish unless the MOTHER is Jewish.
That is what I was referring to.

Maurice was a co-founder of the SS, and the first person who took
dictation for "Mein Kampf" from Hitler in prison. He was Hitler's
first chauffeur, bodyguard, and night-time buddy (yeah they painted the
town red in the early years) until parting due to rivalry over his
niece.

Milch was definitely a Jew, and was the top Luftwaffe operations man --
so pleased was Hitler with his success in Norway that he promoted him
Feldmarschall.

Try reading "Hitler's Jewish Soldiers" -- written by a USMC Texas Jew
who only discovered his ancestry during the course of researching his
book, the documentary materials for which has been bought by none other
than Germany's Bundesarchiv. Google around. Etc.

IF they were Jewish and they served Hitler, perhaps it was because their
choice was to either do that... OR be sent to the concentration camps?

Old August 24th, 2006, 03:17 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
DoD

"Ed" wrote in message
. ..

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

Ed wrote:

[...]

What's the difference? How many Indians helped American soldiers?

Old August 24th, 2006, 03:18 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Ed[_1_]

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message
ps.com...

Ed wrote:

[...]

It's safe to say that no Jew ever stated that the Holocaust happened ONLY to
Jews. If you are saying that Jews presume "moral superiority" based on
this, well, that's your ****, not mine.

Old August 24th, 2006, 03:23 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Ed[_1_]

"DoD" wrote in message

"Ed" wrote in message
. ..

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

Ed wrote:

[...]

Plenty.

Which kinda makes HIS point rather pointless, right?

Old August 24th, 2006, 03:23 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Max[_1_]

In article , M. Bakunin
wrote:

In article , Pumba
wrote:

it's still s rather tacky design, though.

just because it's old, doesn't mean it's art!

nothing to do with art or design.
it's a symbolic representation of the universe.
ignoramus.

LOL, it has *everything* to do with art and design. Any symbol you care
to imagine has it's roots in art and design. Design is all about
conveying ideas and guides to people, VISUALLY, typically for speed and
universality (no language barriers) and art is merely making it
attractive enough to last the ages.

Let's predate the swastika - how about cave drawings? Those were
created by primitive ARTISTS to convey instructions and/or ideas to
others. It's a VISUAL language, Einstein. As in "opposed to ORAL." Get
it???

I think you are more qualified to be the ignoramus, LOL.

--
Max