Hitler's Pizza

Old August 24th, 2006, 04:10 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
NYC XYZ

Default Hitler's Pizza

DoD wrote:

Interesting, where does that money come from?

Oh, I'm sure the guy earned it fair and square, certainly. "There's no
business like Shoah business."

What place is it of yours to forgive anything that Jews may feel?

I'm God. No, really. If there is a God, it must be me.

Then you don't know much about Jewish people. Lots of Jews understand their
is much sufferering that has and still goes on around the world. There were
for instance many Jews involved in the civil rights movement. Some of the
most vocal opposition that I have seen for the Sudan slaughter have come
from the Jews.

Yes, Jewish concern for social justice is a well-documented phenomenon.

Doesn't make the Holocaust any more special or deserving of particular
respect. Blood is blood and frankly the more that's made of the
Holocaust the less outrageous it feels. One can only make an Evil of
something so much before it starts seeming quite normal, really.

It is particularly funny that people like you usually ignore the plights of
others and leave it to the Jews to do something about it.

You've got me mixed up with all the many enemies surrounding you that
you see every waking and dreaming moment.

I neither offer my seat to pregnant women, nor do I expect anyone else
to do so -- and I don't commend or condemn anyone who does.

But when an
accidental death happens in say the West Bank,

Nothing is "accidental" in war. Yeah yeah I know fog-of-war but that's
all from an operational POV. But really, from a moral POV, which is
what we're discussing here, no death in a war is "accidental." War is
war. It is not a game, with "rules" and "penalties" and "accidents."
Someone like Bush, if there is a God, will be made accountable for the
dead just as surely as the soldiers involved.

you are quick to point ten
fingers towards the Jews.

Actually, I don't blame the Israelis. A fight is a fight, and I think
"rules of war" is ridiculous. The ancient Israelites had the right
idea: slaughter even the cattle untouched!

I would like to know more about the particulars of this before comment after
all this is Usenet and many lies are told about the Israelis/Jews.

You can research it. Truth of the matter is, if you really wanted to
know, you would've already known. This is not something that ben
Gurion was ashamed of and tried to hide -- he justified it as those
people not likely to have been taken in by America anyway, even after
the revelations of death camps and so forth. He also justified it as
needing people to help establish the State of Israel. Etc.

The situation in "Palestine" was extremely complex at the time and the
British were sure no saints towards many of the Jews immigrating there at
the time.

They were no devils, either. The fact of the matter is that the
British were trying to divest themselves of imperial duties in that
area of the world, and European Jews took advantage of the confusion --
always confusion in a time of transition -- and the Arabs were too
stupid to get their act together.

Point being, today's terrorist is tomorrow's elder statesman. From
Ireland to the United States to Israel to China to anywhere else, the
victors write the history. That's all.

Pinky, your a British ass, and that is all there is to it.

He has a point there about turning the guns on British soldiers.

Meaningless.

Really? You ought to read up on your Conquest of Canaan motifs, then.

Old August 24th, 2006, 04:14 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
NYC XYZ

DoD wrote:

Because there are a growing number of Nazis running around today that would
like to make a repeat of it. If you can't see that then you are blind.

That Greek guy who authored "Last Temptation of Christ" had this
interesting parable:

Guy asks Jesus why God doesn't just how himself. Jesus stares guy
right in the eye and says, "Even if He did, they wouldn't believe Him."

People believe what they want to believe.

Do you think neo-Nazis, or anyone given to such sentiments, give a damn
what Holocaust "promoters" (as opposed to "deniers") say?

Instead, like software piracy protection schemes, you only annoy the
rest of us.

Old August 24th, 2006, 04:17 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Max[_1_]

In article , M. Bakunin
wrote:

In article , Max
wrote:

So in your thinking that the swastika has no roots in art and design -
I'd have to say that you're lacking it in SPADES!!

gosh, an other primate with a keyboard.

LOL, a "primate" like me designed the ****ing thing!

let's put it in a way you may understand:

Oh, I understand, child. I design **** like that ALL the time. Do you
want to talk design theory? I'm the atj's expert on that subject.

the roots are not in art and design. art and design are merely a tool,
a way to convey the concept, a symbolic representation. the swastika is
the significant. the universe is the signified.
the swastika roots are in cosmology, it's a cosmic and religious
symbol. not a self-conyained artistic expression.

Symbology IS art. To say art is nothing but a tool is asinine. Art is,
believe it or not, what shapes society, it's culture, and therefore,
it's beliefs.

Art is human expression. Art is a reflection of how man sees the world,
his god(s), his universe.

To say that the two are not linked, is utter foolishness.

so your sarcasm just demonstrates that you are talking about something
you do not know.

LOL, I've designed many of the ads that prompt you to buy your goods.
I've designed many of the pieces that taught what little you know about
the world.

http://www.usenet.com

--
Max
Old August 24th, 2006, 04:29 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
DoD

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

DoD wrote:

Because there are a growing number of Nazis running around today that
would
like to make a repeat of it. If you can't see that then you are blind.

That Greek guy who authored "Last Temptation of Christ" had this
interesting parable:

Guy asks Jesus why God doesn't just how himself. Jesus stares guy
right in the eye and says, "Even if He did, they wouldn't believe Him."

People believe what they want to believe.

Or what they are told. A little lie can make a huge difference in the
overall truth.

Do you think neo-Nazis, or anyone given to such sentiments, give a damn
what Holocaust "promoters" (as opposed to "deniers") say?

Neo-nazis are some of the ones that push holocaust denying. They want the
new unknowing generations to not know the truth and still on top of that
spread lies about Jews and Israel.

Instead, like software piracy protection schemes, you only annoy the
rest of us.

I am wondering about who is "the rest of us".

Old August 24th, 2006, 04:29 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Max[_1_]

In article , M. Bakunin
wrote:

In article , Max
wrote:

it's still s rather tacky design, though.

just because it's old, doesn't mean it's art!

nothing to do with art or design.
it's a symbolic representation of the universe.
ignoramus.

LOL, it has *everything* to do with art and design.

you must have jumped straight to the end of the posting.
my answer was to this idiot (who goes around insulting people when is
short on an argument, which seems to happen all the time). he was
looking ONLY at it as some kind of design or art form.

I happen to have, as an artist and designer, strong feelings on art and
design (obviously). Art is a necessary force in any society. Without
art (any of the arts), man has no way to convey his ideas, beliefs or
feelings. To call it a mere tool is like saying Mozart was some guy
with a piano.

In many cultures, the artwork itself is more highly prized than the
object, thought or concept it depicts.

And more than you know goes into designing a symbol. One must consider
who is the target? What is their life like? Their abilities? Their
handicaps? What are the social customs and mores of his community? What
will be easily and universally recognized? Distilling a concept into a
visible, easily understood art form is one of the most challenging
processes out there.

You try it: create a mark that means "futility" - and then poll 3
friends and see if *they* understand what your work is saying. It's not
so easy is it?

Art CAN save lives. The next time you're in a crowded movie theater and
a fire breaks out - how do you know where to go to escape? A sign? But
what if the sign is too small or not visible enough with the smoke or
flames? So many things go into the consideration of making even just
the ordinary "exit" sign for a public place.

And don't even get me started on how beneficial "restroom" signs are to
society! ; )

http://www.usenet.com

--
Max
Old August 24th, 2006, 04:44 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
DoD

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

DoD wrote:

Interesting, where does that money come from?

Oh, I'm sure the guy earned it fair and square, certainly. "There's no
business like Shoah business."

Well, I sure learned a lot from that.

What place is it of yours to forgive anything that Jews may feel?

I'm God. No, really. If there is a God, it must be me.

Another good lesson learned here.

Then you don't know much about Jewish people. Lots of Jews understand
their
is much sufferering that has and still goes on around the world. There
were
for instance many Jews involved in the civil rights movement. Some of the
most vocal opposition that I have seen for the Sudan slaughter have come
from the Jews.

Yes, Jewish concern for social justice is a well-documented phenomenon.

Doesn't make the Holocaust any more special or deserving of particular
respect.

I have yet to meet a Jew that believes that.

Blood is blood and frankly the more that's made of the
Holocaust the less outrageous it feels. One can only make an Evil of
something so much before it starts seeming quite normal, really.

If you feel the holocaust (or Rwanda) normal, then I would go see a shrink
if I were you.

It is particularly funny that people like you usually ignore the plights
of
others and leave it to the Jews to do something about it.

You've got me mixed up with all the many enemies surrounding you that
you see every waking and dreaming moment.

On usenet there are plenty of idiots and most start off just like you are.

I neither offer my seat to pregnant women, nor do I expect anyone else
to do so -- and I don't commend or condemn anyone who does.

That's mighty nice of you, in all respects.

But when an
accidental death happens in say the West Bank,

Nothing is "accidental" in war. Yeah yeah I know fog-of-war but that's
all from an operational POV. But really, from a moral POV, which is
what we're discussing here, no death in a war is "accidental." War is
war. It is not a game, with "rules" and "penalties" and "accidents."
Someone like Bush, if there is a God, will be made accountable for the
dead just as surely as the soldiers involved.

Liberal philosopy, I don't want to get into that stuff.

you are quick to point ten
fingers towards the Jews.

Actually, I don't blame the Israelis. A fight is a fight, and I think
"rules of war" is ridiculous. The ancient Israelites had the right
idea: slaughter even the cattle untouched!

Now we are getting somewhere. Jews should be allowed to kick some ass. Maybe
the modern Jews should learn a few more lessons from their ancestors.

I would like to know more about the particulars of this before comment
after
all this is Usenet and many lies are told about the Israelis/Jews.

You can research it. Truth of the matter is, if you really wanted to
know, you would've already known.

I am not a usenet "know it all".

This is not something that ben
Gurion was ashamed of and tried to hide --

I never said that. Early Israelis were no angels in many respects.

he justified it as those
people not likely to have been taken in by America anyway, even after
the revelations of death camps and so forth. He also justified it as
needing people to help establish the State of Israel. Etc.

That's what I mean, I don't know if I trust your explanations for his
possible reasons.

The situation in "Palestine" was extremely complex at the time and the
British were sure no saints towards many of the Jews immigrating there at
the time.

They were no devils, either.

Case by case scenarios.

The fact of the matter is that the
British were trying to divest themselves of imperial duties in that
area of the world, and European Jews took advantage of the confusion --

I wouldn't describe it like that.

always confusion in a time of transition -- and the Arabs were too
stupid to get their act together.

Now that is funny. Here we go again. If anything Arabs taught some of the
Jews terrorism.

Point being, today's terrorist is tomorrow's elder statesman. From
Ireland to the United States to Israel to China to anywhere else, the
victors write the history. That's all.

And then there are those that try to rewrite the history.

Pinky, your a British ass, and that is all there is to it.

He has a point there about turning the guns on British soldiers.

In some cases. Sometimes with reasons hense the term
Havlagah" (self-restraint) is fatal.

Meaningless.

Really? You ought to read up on your Conquest of Canaan motifs, then.

Dunno what that is.

Old August 24th, 2006, 04:52 AM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
[email protected]

On 23-Aug-2006, "Ed" wrote:

"Pinky & Perky sing for Susan"

Nice to see him still so obssessed with me.
SO much for his pretense that he's married.

wrote in message

"Hitler was a bad man, but what's wrong with having food here?" said
Ashwini Phadnis, 22, a microbiology student as she tucked away a piece
of chocolate cake.

Engineering student Anand Dhillon sat with friends, sipping soft
drinks. "I think the name is quite interesting. Tomorrow if someone
keeps a name like Saddam Mutton Shop or George Bush Footwear, there's
nothing wrong with that, is there?" he shrugged.

Because, of course, this would be commensurate.
George Buch, of course, has also made camps where's he's herded
millions of people to their deaths just for being some special
designation he didn't like, or even connived.
You know it's bad when I actually have to defend Bush, because,
as most people know, I am furious that he's the President.
Nice to see that engineering students are as stupid as Piggy & Jerky, here.

Whatever the 'morality' or 'tastefulness' of the idea, isn't it just
nice
for once to see someone telling the 'outraged Jewish community' to,
effectively, '**** off'?

Bigots *would* think this is nice, yes.

I'm sick and tired of hearing about 'enraged' Jews.

As long as people have YOUR attitude, you will ALWAYS hear about "enraged"
Jews. If you don't like it, there is ONE solution. Kill yourself.

That's pretty much the perfect response.
If they refuse to change, or aren't capable of it,
death is their only chance for peace.

Susan
Old August 24th, 2006, 04:53 AM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
[email protected]

On 23-Aug-2006, "M. Bakunin" wrote:

gosh you're ugly (not just the stereotyped jewish look with the nose,
unshaved, etc...),

Thanks for exposing yourself.
Old August 24th, 2006, 04:56 AM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
[email protected]

On 23-Aug-2006, Max wrote:

In article , M. Bakunin
wrote:

In article , Pumba
wrote:

i'd be worried if a ****head like you found me attractive.

nothing to do with attraction. where i live people like you are called
fags,

I knew I had this bigot pegged -

http://www.brucemulkey.com/archives/...y_zeal_gr.html

just for the way they look. but i must admit people around here a
quite primitive.

LOL, are you THAT studly that you can throw stones???? Why don't you
post a pic and we'll see who's more attractive - you or Pumba.

i only want one woman to find me attractive.

well, if you're looking for only one you may have a chance. did you try
the thirld world?

LOL, I'm an American woman (and attractive - from the number of times
I'm hit on per day, LOL) and I think he's pretty ****ing studly. He's
also intelligent, funny and MANLY.

So far, he's 4 out of 4, and you're not even qualified to enter.

you don't get to ****ing tell me ****.
now **** off you ****ing arsehole!

always good to read a real poet.
i suppose you have exhausted your vocabulary with this post and we
should be pumba-free for a while.

With your dubious education,

The lack of proper capitalization as well as the gap in logic - yes, you're
right.

Susan

I sincerely hope that we've heard the last
from *YOU*. Though, I doubt it. **** doesn't always disappear the first
time you flush.

http://www.usenet.com

--
Max

Old August 24th, 2006, 05:02 AM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
[email protected]

On 23-Aug-2006, Pumba wrote:

M. Bakunin wrote:
In article .com, NYC
XYZ wrote:
So, you know, with all the power Jews have, it gets ridiculous hearing
about their hurt feelings

what i find amazing is that, as the original ap story said, there are
5000 jews in india. 5000! in a country of more than 1 BILLION
people!!!!
and they still find a way to have associated press reporting the story,
and the american media to publish it. so what does it say about the
jews controlling the media?

Someone should tell Mr. Intelligent thay, if the JOOOOZ control the media,
we're doing an incredibly poor job of controlling AP & Reuters (for
starters)
with their proven lies and picture distortions. Oh,and CNN - refuses to
recognize the capital of Israel as well - but wait, they are owned by the
Saudis.
Yeah, we Jews control everything.

it says diddly squat about jews controlling anything, you ****ing stupid
baboon!

Hitler makes news. that's the news.

this news was not created by 5000 jews. they did not have to "control"
anyone to do anything.

you obviously don't know **** about how journalists find stories.

Or about how little control Da JOOOOZ have.

Susan

go **** yourself, you ignorant moronic stupid ****ing prick!

--
I am Pumba, hear me ro-aaa-r!