Hitler's Pizza

Old August 24th, 2006, 05:07 AM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
[email protected]

Default Hitler's Pizza

On 23-Aug-2006, "Ed" wrote:

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

Ed wrote:

Well, I'm sure that last one is among the top three.

Number Four would probably be "Issac and Ishmael Go Thumb-Wrestling,"
illustrated edition.

Could be.

The biggest seller is Mein Kampf, as the bigot well knows.

Sorry, no. Wrong religion.

Well, I hope you're not one of those Judeo-fascists, either. Frankly,
I think all monotheists should wipe one another out -- that would be
the only proof of God good enough for me!

Your choice whetheror not to believe in the existence of God. But don't
disrespect anyone who chooses to do so.

He can't help it - disrespecting others is the only way he can make himself
feel good.

Hitler was no more than one eighth Jewish. That doesn't make him
Jewish.
As for the others, I have NEVER seen anything that states that.

Neither has he.
He's lying.

I'm serious about this. Reinhardt Heydrich had a Jewish father who was
a musician.

See?

The neighborhood kids teased him (Reinhardt) and called
him "Izzy" for "Isidor," a name associated with Jews at the time in
that part of Germany.

According to Jewish law, a person isn't jewish unless the MOTHER is
Jewish.
That is what I was referring to.

And he's just making up crap.

Maurice was a co-founder of the SS, and the first person who took
dictation for "Mein Kampf" from Hitler in prison.

And he wasn't Jewish.

He was Hitler's
first chauffeur, bodyguard, and night-time buddy (yeah they painted the
town red in the early years) until parting due to rivalry over his
niece.

Milch was definitely a Jew,

Another lie.

and was the top Luftwaffe operations man --
so pleased was Hitler with his success in Norway that he promoted him
Feldmarschall.

Try reading "Hitler's Jewish Soldiers" -- written by a USMC Texas Jew
who only discovered his ancestry during the course of researching his
book,

And try reading the facts in it, which aen't nearly as sensational as
Jew-haters pretend.

the documentary materials for which has been bought by none other
than Germany's Bundesarchiv. Google around. Etc.

IF they were Jewish and they served Hitler, perhaps it was because their
choice was to either do that... OR be sent to the concentration camps?

It's more like the people referred to - not the huge numbers pretended
by Jew-haters - had some vague Jewish ancestry they didn't even know
about - or that they were desperate to hide.

Susan
Old August 24th, 2006, 05:07 AM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
[email protected]

On 23-Aug-2006, "Ed" wrote:

IF they were Jewish and they served Hitler, perhaps it was because
their
choice was to either do that... OR be sent to the concentration camps?

What's the difference? How many Indians helped American soldiers?

Plenty.

Which kinda makes HIS point rather pointless, right?

Except as a hanger for his hat.

Susan
Old August 24th, 2006, 05:09 AM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
[email protected]

On 23-Aug-2006, "DoD" wrote:

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message
ps.com...

He asked.

A lie - he asked for proof of a point this bigot brought up.

And, actually, *my* point exactly -- QED. Obviously, being Jewish
isn't the point, right?

So why do Jews go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about how
terribly Jews suffered in That Greatest Cataclysm of All Spacetime?

Because there are a growing number of Nazis running around today

who go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about how the
Jews are lying about it.

that
would
like to make a repeat of it. If you can't see that then you are blind.

He's not blind: he's lying.

Susan
Old August 24th, 2006, 05:15 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Max[_1_]

In article , M. Bakunin
wrote:

In article , serwad
wrote:

Buddhist swastika on a character. The Japanese company promptly
obliged with a reprint resulting in separate US versions.

EVEN THOUGH ONLY JEWS OBJECTED!

That's because there are more jews in the United States than in Israel.
The biggest jewish city in the world is New York.

FWIW, the holocaust began in the US in the mid-19th century - Hitler
only perfected it and increased the volume of death and torture.

It began as a Democratic push to cleanse society in the US - get rid of
the undesirables such as the Jews, the blacks, the Asians, the mentally
retarded and the genetically inferior. It was a social and political
movement called "Eugenics." And some of the most respected minds and
today's heroes not only endorsed it, they lived it. They not only
committed and murdered these "undesirables" but they also castrated
them as well (so they could not reproduce). They did experiments as
well. In fact, there is a quote "the Germans are beating us at our own
game" comes from the Eugenics advocates seeing the larger scale
extermination that Hitler had achieved.

The Immigration Law of 1924 was largely passed due to Eugenics (not
economics). No one wanted the "inferior" coming in to the US and
contaminating the populace by reproducing with Americans. The last
"Eugenics law" was stricken from the law books as late as 1967,
restricting the "normal" and "mentally impaired" from marrying. It also
served to prohibit interracial marriages.

Since the main topic seems to be Hitler and his atrocities against the
Jews, I thought I'd mention it. We're no better than he was. By the
time Hitler was coming into power, we had more or less lost interest in
it. He took over from there on a larger scale.

--
Max
Old August 24th, 2006, 05:15 AM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
[email protected]

On 23-Aug-2006, "Ed" wrote:

"Pinky & Perky sing for Susan"

I sure hope his pretended wife doesn't get upset that he chases women
online.

wrote in message

Why on earth would the rest of the world 'come crying' to Israel about
*anything* - except, perhaps, the colossal amounts of guilt-gelt that
Israel extracts from the pockets of people

A double lie, of course.
there is no such thing & he knows it.
Actuially, wait - he might actually be too
dumb to know it; he's certainly too bigoted
to look up the facts of the matter.

who weren't even born at the
time of the holocaust.

I didn't mean to say to come crying to Israel. I meant to come crying to
anyone who is trying to thwart attempts to create a new one. That onus is
on A LOT more people than just Israelis.

Everything is about *you* isn't it? - other slaughters, other crimes,
other suffering, none of matters a damn to you, only your own wrongs
(both real and imagined) are of any importance to you.

Naaaah, in this case it's more about you trying to avoid reality.

And he knows it.
This is why he's throwing out wilder & wilder crap like the above.

Infinitely more people died under Communism that in the holocaust - but,
naturally, that it of no importance to you.

Ah, the projectionism of the bigot, almost conforting in its constancy.

Millions of other people
also
died under the Nazis - but, again, they are fit only to be brushed aside

Only lying bigots are fit to be brushed aside.
As he knew when he posted this.

as you wallow in your lucrative

Lie

(and very exclusive)

Lie

pool of suffering.

Jews never denied that. Ever.

And he knows that, too,
And he also knows that Jews were not responsible for the deaths under
Communism
(cue bigoted lie in 3, 2 ---)

What genuinely amazes me is the fact that a race could endure so much
suffering - and still emerge with their arrogance undiminished - and,
worse, be able to inflict countless cruelties upon others.

Oh, so self-defense comes under the definition of "infliction of
cruelties"
then?

Of course.

What warped logic led you to that conclusion?

One presume this is a rhetorical question.

Finally, as a Briton, I find it sickening that within one year of being
delivered from that immense suffering by the sacrifice of my countrymen,

Jews would turn upon their liberators like ungrateful dogs and commit
murderous acts against the people who had saved them.

And as a historian, I am disgusted that anyone could tell such monstrous
lies, but I have long been inured to *his* doing so, by dint of years of
exposure to his hysterical falsehoods.

You're a pretty worthless lot, in my opinion.

How sad it must be for you that "your opinion" is insignificant and that
YOU can't do a damn thing about it.

It's the reason he rants so hysterically on Usenet.

Oh, by the way, I'm not an Israeli. :-)

He doesn't care - as you can see, facts mean nothing to him.

Susan

Old August 24th, 2006, 05:20 AM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
[email protected]

On 23-Aug-2006, "DoD" wrote:

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

Pinky & Perky sing for Susan wrote:

Why on earth would the rest of the world 'come crying' to Israel about
*anything* - except, perhaps, the colossal amounts of guilt-gelt that
Israel
extracts from the pockets of people who weren't even born at the time
of
the
holocaust.

I had Professor Finkelstein at Hunter College once. His mother was a
survivor of the camps. She got something like US$5 (maybe the
equivalent of $100 today?) after her release.

A lie.

Lawrence Eagleburger,
former Clinton Cabinet guy now running some Holocaust Foundation?
US$300K a year.

And the proof for this is....?

Interesting, where does that money come from?

His imagination.

Everything is about *you* isn't it? - other slaughters, other crimes,
other
suffering, none of matters a damn to you, only your own wrongs (both
real
and imagined) are of any importance to you.

Ah, well, you know how it is -- a great people will be great, both for
good and for ill. Naturally, the history of the world is the history
of its greatest heroes and villains. I can forgive some measure of
"Jewish Angst"....

What place is it of yours to forgive anything that Jews may feel?

It's that inverse arrogance bigots have: the dumber & less
accomplished they are, the more arrogant they get.
Compensation, you know.

Infinitely more people died under Communism that in the holocaust -
but,
naturally, that it of no importance to you. Millions of other people
also
died under the Nazis - but, again, they are fit only to be brushed
aside
as
you wallow in your lucrative (and very exclusive) pool of suffering.

Yeah. I understand parochialism to be a very human trait -- fine --
but it's the assumption of moral superiority that grates,

See what I mean about projectionism?

as if their
tragedy is one for all mankind (it is, I believe, but the hypocritical
insistence that it is when actions prove otherwise...is particularly
galling...

Especially in the face that it's always the accusers such as he who are
evincing it.

chutzpah, I think it's called).

Then you don't know much about Jewish people.

Of course not.
They refuse toi "know" *anything* that could counter the safe
fantasy the've created to bolster their inner knowledge of their
own inferiority.

Lots of Jews understand
their
is much sufferering that has and still goes on around the world. There
were
for instance many Jews involved in the civil rights movement. Some of the
most vocal opposition that I have seen for the Sudan slaughter have come
from the Jews.

It is particularly funny that people like you usually ignore the plights
of
others and leave it to the Jews to do something about it. But when an
accidental death happens in say the West Bank, you are quick to point ten
fingers towards the Jews.

Very well said.

What genuinely amazes me is the fact that a race could endure so much
suffering - and still emerge with their arrogance undiminished - and,
worse,
be able to inflict countless cruelties upon others.

David ben Gurion himself turned around two boat-loads of death-camp
survivors bound for America towards Israel. He literally diverted them
from their attempt at just showing up in America (they didn't have
their papers and just decided to sail there and land), holding them in
the Mediterranean Sea for a few days before forcing them into
Zionist-controlled Palestine.

I would like to know more about the particulars of this before comment
after
all this is Usenet and many lies are told about the Israelis/Jews.

Especially in light of the fact that America definitely turned back
a ship of Jews.

Finally, as a Briton, I find it sickening that within one year of being
delivered from that immense suffering by the sacrifice of my
countrymen,
Jews would turn upon their liberators like ungrateful dogs and commit
murderous acts against the people who had saved them.

I'm sure he hasn't a clue what you mean. They never talk about how the
Haganah, Irgun, Stern Gang, Beitar, et al., won the war -- of public
perception.

The situation in "Palestine" was extremely complex at the time and the
British were sure no saints towards many of the Jews immigrating there at
the time.

Exactly.
It is, as always, they who are ignoring the facts.

You're a pretty worthless lot, in my opinion.

Pinky, your a British ass, and that is all there is to it.

Don't laugh, but British Israelism holds that you Anglos are part of
the Ten Lost Tribes! It figures as much. Everywhere y'all go, it's
the Bible and Conquest of Canaan bit.

Meaningless.

Except to show who the true bigots are in matters of "Jewish superiority."
They claim *we * claim we are superior, and yet they all seek to claim
they are the "real Jews".

Susan
Old August 24th, 2006, 05:23 AM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
[email protected]

On 23-Aug-2006, "zr" wrote:

Actually the swastika has its roots as a reverse Indian swastika meaning
lesbian or gay.
Sounds about right for Hitler who was impotent.

Er, no.
The first part anyway.
The Indian swastioka is the life swastika - if yo reverse it, as hitler did,
it's the death swastika.
Too fitting.

Susan
Old August 24th, 2006, 06:03 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Pinky & Perky sing for Susan

"Max" wrote in message news:230820062217547098%

LOL, a "primate" like me designed the ****ing thing!

Are your relatives as foul mouthed as you?

Symbology IS art.

'symbology' isn't even a sodding word!........it is, in fact, bolloxology.

LOL, I've designed many of the ads that prompt you to buy your goods.

Toilet cleaning products, no doubt.

Old August 24th, 2006, 06:20 AM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Pinky & Perky sing for Susan

wrote in message news:TJ9Hg.20510$Te.390@trnddc07...

On 23-Aug-2006, "Ed" wrote:

"Pinky & Perky sing for Susan"

Finally, as a Briton, I find it sickening that within one year of being
delivered from that immense suffering by the sacrifice of my
countrymen,

Jews would turn upon their liberators like ungrateful dogs and commit
murderous acts against the people who had saved them.

And as a historian, I am disgusted that anyone could tell such monstrous
lies, but I have long been inured to *his* doing so, by dint of years of
exposure to his hysterical falsehoods.

I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that you are as mad as you are vile,
you silly demented cow.

You announce that you are an 'Historian' (bwwwwwwwhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa!!!) and
then proceed to call me a liar for stating that Jewish terrorists murdered
British soldiers in cold blood during their struggle to annex Palestine!

Can you even begin to understand what a fool you're making of yourself? - no
amount of Jewish lies and spin can conceal the fact that Israel was baptised
with the blood of British soldiers, some of whom would undoubtedly have been
responsible for liberating Jews from German concentration camps.

Your 'heroes' were terrorist thugs who planted bombs, no more, no less - a
tradition of murder and thuggery that is proudly maintained by their
successors.

Personally, I think that the Brits should have put every one of the cowardly
*******s against a wall and shot them.

Old August 24th, 2006, 06:27 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Pinky & Perky sing for Susan

"Pumba" wrote in message
Pinky & Perky sing for Susan wrote:
Finally, as a Briton, I find it sickening that within one year of being
delivered from that immense suffering by the sacrifice of my countrymen,
Jews would turn upon their liberators like ungrateful dogs and commit
murderous acts against the people who had saved them.
You're a pretty worthless lot, in my opinion.

The British tried their damnest to leave fledging Israel (in 1948) as
defenceless as possible against the coming Arab onslaught.

it was illegal for Israel to build up a self defence force prior to
Independence.

they were forced to do it illegally.

What a pity that they didn't 'build up a defence force' in Germany, eh? -
instead of being herded into camps like sheep, bleating "Everyone's picking
on us, already!"........Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sheesh! - what sort of 'nation' would allow themselves to be annihilated
without fighting back? - the same sort of nation that would murder the very
people who saved them from destruction, I suppose, cowardly, ungrateful
little ****s.