Hitler's Pizza

Old August 24th, 2006, 06:58 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Pinky & Perky sing for Susan

Default Hitler's Pizza

"DoD" wrote in message

Lots of Jews understand their
is much sufferering that has and still goes on around the world.

Indeed - and they cause quite a lot of it!

The situation in "Palestine" was extremely complex at the time and the
British were sure no saints towards many of the Jews immigrating there at
the time.

They should damn well have regarded them as 'Saints'! - they were the men
who fought their way across Europe in order to free the ungrateful buggers!

Instead, they furtively planted bombs like the cowards they were - ****,
they didn't even have the courage of an Arab suicide bomber, who chooses to
die along with his victims! Your terrorists secreted their explosives and
then slithered away to safety.

Pinky, your a British ass, and that is all there is to it

It's 'Perky', actually - 'Pinky' is the one who doesn't like Jews very much.

Old August 24th, 2006, 07:11 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
DoD

"Pinky & Perky sing for Susan" wrote in message

"DoD" wrote in message

Lots of Jews understand their
is much sufferering that has and still goes on around the world.

Indeed - and they cause quite a lot of it!

See what I mean, NYC XYZ, we have clowns like pinky and perky, claiming that
the suffering of Pallies are far more greater of what goes on in the Orient,
Africa, S.E. Asia etc.. etc.. Or maybe this clown claims all the other
suffering is caused by the joooooo.

The situation in "Palestine" was extremely complex at the time and the
British were sure no saints towards many of the Jews immigrating there at
the time.

They should damn well have regarded them as 'Saints'! - they were the men
who fought their way across Europe in order to free the ungrateful
buggers!

Drivel..... They were saving their own asses.

Instead, they furtively planted bombs like the cowards they were - ****,

And got mudered by B'ritish soldiers as well.

they didn't even have the courage of an Arab suicide bomber, who chooses
to die along with his victims!

No they just made phone calls, like "cowards" to warn people to get out of
the places that they were bombing.

Your terrorists secreted their explosives and
then slithered away to safety.

I don't think anything here slithers, except maybe you.

Pinky, your a British ass, and that is all there is to it

It's 'Perky', actually - 'Pinky' is the one who doesn't like Jews very
much.

You are both British pigs. Nothing new here on s.c.i.

Old August 24th, 2006, 07:34 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Pinky & Perky sing for Susan

"DoD" wrote in message

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message
ps.com...

He asked.

And, actually, *my* point exactly -- QED. Obviously, being Jewish
isn't the point, right?

So why do Jews go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about how
terribly Jews suffered in That Greatest Cataclysm of All Spacetime?

Because there are a growing number of Nazis running around today that
would like to make a repeat of it. If you can't see that then you are
blind.

Actually, no.

There are a growing number of people, while accepting the enormity of the
holocaust, nevertheless feel that Jews are not averse to profiting from it.

They also see that the shameless appropriation by the Jews of the holocaust
'industry' it is an insult to the memory of the myriad others who dies under
Nazism, yet who are seldom mentioned by Jews who appear only too anxious to
appropriate all the suffering for themselves.

They also wonder why any attempt to investigate the actual numbers of Jews
murdered is invariably met with snarling opposition from Jewish lobby
groups.

This inevitably provokes the thought that, perhaps, Jews are unwilling to
allow a sane discussion of the subject because they fear the results of a
thorough and impartial investigation. Is it possible, for example, that the
deaths of these people were regarded by world Jewry as an acceptable price
for the post-war sympathy that would enable the creation of a Jewish state?,
were the victims of the Camps merely pawns in a much greater game?

I see no reason why 4 million, or 3 million deaths should be regarded as any
less terrible than the standard '6 million' - conversely, 7, or 8 million
deaths would be no worse. Do Jews feel a need to keep up the numbers
because the greater the crime, the greater the guilt, and the greater the
emotional blackmail they are able to exert?

Truth doesn't need the attack dogs of the ADL to guard it - and the fact
that they slaver so ferociously makes one wonder just *what* they have to
hide

A further thought might well be, 'how long will Israelis use the suffering
of the holocaust as a fig leaf to cover the crimes that they are,
themselves, committing?

Old August 24th, 2006, 07:40 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
DoD

"DoD" wrote in message

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message
ps.com...

He asked.

And, actually, *my* point exactly -- QED. Obviously, being Jewish
isn't the point, right?

So why do Jews go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about how
terribly Jews suffered in That Greatest Cataclysm of All Spacetime?

Because there are a growing number of Nazis running around today that
would like to make a repeat of it. If you can't see that then you are
blind.

Actually, no.

If you weren't such an ass, I would answer your silly post.

Old August 24th, 2006, 07:56 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Pinky & Perky sing for Susan

"DoD" wrote in message

"Pinky & Perky sing for Susan" wrote in message

If you weren't such an ass, I would answer your silly post.

Too close to the truth for comfort, eh? - it's OK, I understand.

Old August 24th, 2006, 07:58 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
DoD

"DoD" wrote in message

"Pinky & Perky sing for Susan" wrote in message

If you weren't such an ass, I would answer your silly post.

Too close to the truth for comfort, eh? - it's OK, I understand.

You understand nothing because you are garbage.

Old August 24th, 2006, 08:09 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
Pinky & Perky sing for Susan

"DoD" wrote in message

"Pinky & Perky sing for Susan" wrote in message

If you weren't such an ass, I would answer your silly post.

Too close to the truth for comfort, eh? - it's OK, I understand.

You understand nothing because you are garbage.

Oh dear! - I hope you're not going to revert to those silly one-line insults
that you tend to favour? - I thought we were making some progress in our
relationship.

Let's not lose sight of what we've already established - I'm a proud Briton,
descended from a race that sacrificed its sons to deliver Jews from certain
death, and you're a Jew, spawned by the people who blew the arms and legs
off those who fought to save them.

Now, let's move on.......

Old August 24th, 2006, 08:48 AM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
[email protected]

On 23-Aug-2006, "DoD" wrote:

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message

Really? You ought to read up on your Conquest of Canaan motifs, then.

Dunno what that is.

It's the bigot's weak attempt at equivalence.

Susan
Old August 24th, 2006, 08:50 AM posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.tasteless.jokes,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish
[email protected]

On 24-Aug-2006, Max wrote:

In article , M. Bakunin
wrote:

In article , serwad
wrote:

Buddhist swastika on a character. The Japanese company promptly
obliged with a reprint resulting in separate US versions.
EVEN THOUGH ONLY JEWS OBJECTED!

That's because there are more jews in the United States than in Israel.
The biggest jewish city in the world is New York.

FWIW, the holocaust began in the US in the mid-19th century - Hitler
only perfected it and increased the volume of death and torture.

It began as a Democratic push to cleanse society in the US - get rid of
the undesirables such as the Jews, the blacks, the Asians, the mentally
retarded and the genetically inferior. It was a social and political
movement called "Eugenics."

friend of mine is writing a paper on this; he thinks he might have enough
to turn it into a book, however small.
He was horrified to find how deeply Protestant churches were involved in
this.

And some of the most respected minds and
today's heroes not only endorsed it, they lived it. They not only
committed and murdered these "undesirables" but they also castrated
them as well (so they could not reproduce).

One guy they "fixed" like a dog went on to become a CMoH winner.

Susan

They did experiments as
well. In fact, there is a quote "the Germans are beating us at our own
game" comes from the Eugenics advocates seeing the larger scale
extermination that Hitler had achieved.

The Immigration Law of 1924 was largely passed due to Eugenics (not
economics). No one wanted the "inferior" coming in to the US and
contaminating the populace by reproducing with Americans. The last
"Eugenics law" was stricken from the law books as late as 1967,
restricting the "normal" and "mentally impaired" from marrying. It also
served to prohibit interracial marriages.

Since the main topic seems to be Hitler and his atrocities against the
Jews, I thought I'd mention it. We're no better than he was. By the
time Hitler was coming into power, we had more or less lost interest in
it. He took over from there on a larger scale.

--
Max