What a Shame

Old April 11th, 2004, 03:38 PM
Don & Lynn

Default What a Shame

Do you think the following would be legal?

Board the Sun Princess in Vancouver on Sept. 4 which is a 7-day Alaska
Cruise to Whittier. Stay on the ship for the 7-day Alaska Cruise south,
ending up in Vancouver on Sept. 20. Board the Diamond Princess on Sept. 20
for the 5-day coastal Cruise to Long Beach

I say that we boarded the ship in Vancouver, which makes it legal. However,
could it be interpreted that we last boarded the ship in Whittier. I feel
pretty sure that we could not fly to Anchorage and board the Sun in
Whittier, taking only the second 7-day south. That would be illegal.

What do you think?

Old April 11th, 2004, 04:45 PM
J Carnaghie

Talk to Princess; if they will book it, you should
do it. Better yet, talk to your Travel Agent.
Meanwhile, write to Congress concerning your view
of these aracane rules. We're going to enjoy our
"free day" in Vancouver this spring.
Cheers,
John