what city is nicer? why?

Old April 7th, 2005, 05:50 AM
Tashi

what is the population of Chatham?

--
"When one realizes that life is worthless
he either commits suicide or travels. ~ Edward Dahlberg
LIFE IS AN ATTITUDE!
http://www.globosapiens.net/ta-shy
"Richard Bornstein" wrote in message
What about Chatham? It's right between Windsor and London, ON

"Tashi" wrote in message
have done lots of research thanx I already looked at those links..
I guess I should clarify somemore.
Ex: I moved to Calgary at the time because it was not in Ontario, and a
larger city than Thunder Bay.
I moved out of Calgary because there were no trees and no water..and it

got
to be pretty drab. Moved to Edmonton because there was trees and water
however Edmonton is like a bigger Winnipeg which is really the asshole of
Canada.
I want to move out of Edmonton now because I really miss the trees and
water. I'm tired of seeing alot of rundown places, skid rows and not
alot
of nice things here. (yes I know I can just go to the Mts. but they are
3hrs away!)
I want to move to southern Ont.. because I've never been there. I want
water, trees or at least something scenic and not alot of concrete I
don't
want to drive for hours to see something scenic. I was told that the

water
way between Windsor and Detroit is spectacular and that there are alot of
parks and bike paths etc.. Is London like that?

As for travelling, going anywhere from Edmonton is expensive. If London

or
Windsor have International airports it would be heaps cheaper for me.

Plus
alot of good deals come out of Toronto or surrounding areas thus making
Southern Ontario a good base.

I hope that helps a little bit more.

"When one realizes that life is worthless
he either commits suicide or travels. ~ Edward Dahlberg
LIFE IS AN ATTITUDE!
http://www.globosapiens.net/ta-shy
"Claim Guy" wrote in message
news

"Tashi" wrote in message

how far is London from the border? What place do you think is cheaper

live? more so, what place has good public transit or bicycle ways..?

London is about 2 1/2 hours from either Detroit's or Buffalo's
airports.

You need to do some research of your own. There are too many variables.
Here
is a suggestions;

http://www.londontourism.ca/

http://www.visitwindsor.com/main.htm