phone callback in Oz?

Old October 5th, 2004, 07:43 AM
Rod Speed

Some ****wit canuck claiming to be
Ken Pisichko flaunted to the entire
world just how stupid canucks can be wrote in message

Try harder, child.

Old October 5th, 2004, 10:25 PM
John Savage

"A Mate" writes:
The callback services are all based in the USA ( I think it's beacuse

Most of the callback services are based in the USA, that's true, but for
many calls there are cheaper rates at http://one4000.com and this one
seems to be based in Sweden.

One tradeoff with one4000 is that from Australia I'd have to place the
call by (dialup) email or by a web-link click: not so convenient. But in
France the froggies have DSL and their PC is always on so a browser click
would be the easiest for them.

There are many (Google to find them) - but we used:

More than a hundred, I would say. 95% being in the US and 4.99% the UK.

Thanks for the info.

Old October 5th, 2004, 10:25 PM
John Savage

"www.poms.co.uk" writes:
Get a say good day calling card. Was very cheap. Cant remember the cost but
ment to be one of the better ones.

Telstra's Saygday card is very good value, along with its newer stablemate
Telstra's Global SuperBuzz card (for the more longwinded chatterers). These
together with the Global Gossip card have it all over other cards for folk
in rural or provincial areas around Australia as these 3 cards don't impose
any 1300 surcharge. Most other cards have a 4c to 9c/min surcharge for
calling on the 1300 number. (If there is another card without 1300
surcharge I want to hear about it!!)

Old October 6th, 2004, 04:27 AM
Rod Speed

Some ****wit canuck claiming to be
Ken Pisichko flaunted to the entire
world just how stupid canucks can be in message

Try harder, child.