CO Changes Elite And Upgrade Policies for 2004

Old September 25th, 2003, 06:28 PM
Reef Fish

Default CO Changes Elite And Upgrade Policies for 2004

"Gregory Morrow" wrote in message ...
Reef Fish wrote:

One ADVANTAGE of posting via groups.google.com is that both the post
AND replies to it are DELAYED (in appearing in the same) 3 to 9 hours!
The delay is an advantage because it gives on time to reflect over
matters and check for FACTS before blurting out ill-thought-out