Beware of the present FORGER of Reef Fish

Old December 2nd, 2006, 02:51 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.cruises,rec.scuba.locations
Reef Fish[_4_]

Default Beware of the present FORGER of Reef Fish

Over the history of my posting with the posting NAME of
"Reef Fish",there have been several forgers using that
NAME to flame me because I have posted with many
different email addresses but the "author name" of
Reef Fish in groups.google.com advanced search would
find ALL of my posts since 1992 when I started using the
posting name.

Except for the few forgers, ALL of the Reef Fish authors
were the same me. Forgery on the internet is practiced
by a few (rather knowledgeable users of the internet)
forgers who are virtually untraceable to the real source --
because of their FORGERY SKILLS. It's just like any
criminal -- the skillful ones are not easy to catch.
They are dispicable CRIMINALS who are COWARDS.

The present one, Reef Fish )
is one such. He had been using the same forged name AND
posting ID to forge
Reef Fish )

which I had used since 1992, until some conspirators (Ray
Goldenberg and Dick Goldhaber in rec.travel.cruises -- they
are the ones who posted evidence of the conspiracy to file
false ABUSE REPORTS to Google to have caused Google
to bar that name and posting address from posting FROM
Google) -- in May 2006.

Since then, I kept using the posting NAME "Reef Fish" and
other REAL posting addresses such as the present one:

Reef Fish )

because using the advanced search in groups.google,
the designation of "Reef Fish" as author (without the
posting email addresses) suffices to find ALL of my
postings since 1992, including the two email addresses
that had been sabbotaged by the Goldberger-Goldhaber
conspiracy in rec.travel.cruises).

Those address of mine barred by Google to post from Google
are still active valid email addresses for the REAL Reef Fish.

I am giving this lengthy intro because the latest forger,

Reef Fish )

had been doing it with the same FORGED name and
FORGED address had forged me 15 times in 7 different
newsgroups since June 2005, and I've reported it to
Yahoo several times each time Yahoo replied by saying
the Yahoo addressed used was forged too so that Yahoo
cannot do anything about it. Nor can Google.

The SUREST way of finding out whether a poster by the
name "Reef Fish" is the real Reef Fish or a forged one is to
use Google's "profile" associated with each author of the post.

For the current FORGED Reef Fish, the Google profile showed:

the address Posts in All 7 Groups -- 15 messages
rec.scuba.locations -- 6 messages
rec.travel.cruises -- 3 messages
sci.stat.math -- 2 messages
rec.travel.air -- 1 message
sci.stat.edu -- 1 message
rec.scuba -- 1 message
rec.gambling.blackjack -- 1 message

RF- Google profile gives the DETAILS of the forgery posts (and dates)
and that's how one can tell who the poster is -- just ANOTHER reason
why Google is such a wonderful place to POST and READ:

Jim Davis vs in rec.travel.air rec.travel.air 71 minutes ago

Which airport to take-Taxi Incre rec.travel.cruises 24 hours ago
Which airport to take-Taxi Incre rec.travel.cruises 25 hours ago

RF- those were his latest THREE forgeries.

Bob Ling is ...smear his own AGAIN! sci.stat.math Jul 13
Where ... Strip, in LV Old town? rec.gambling.blackjack Jul 7
RTC become SPAMMER's Capitol rec.travel.cruises May 9
BLing BLathers onn and on... rec.scuba Mar 13
Borneo vs. Palau rec.scuba.locations Mar 2
( "Drunk Like a Feeesh"? "(was rec.scuba.locations Feb 20
"Drunk Like a Feeesh"? (was Di rec.scuba.locations Feb 18

RF -- those were the latest of the 15 forgeries. The entire
HISTORY of the same forger is given also:

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2005 2 1 2
2006 2 2 1 2 3

RF- the alignment is not good. But this same forger has dedicated
his forgery AND STALKING to me. A very sad sociopath in
but that's the kind you find in many newsgroups, though many
don't have the SKILL nor sink as low as this one, to FORGE.

If you do the profile of ME on my latest post in any newsgroup,
you'll find the following:

Robert F. (Bob) Ling
Name: Robert F. (Bob) Ling
Nickname: "Reef Fish"
Title: Professor & Fellow of the ASA

RF -- those were info provided by ME, indicating tha
I wasn't trying to hide my own identity OR my name.

Email address:
Quote: To retrieve any of my USENET postings since 1992,
use the "Advanced Groups Search" option, then specificy
author = "Reef Fish", and any other keywords of specifications
for the search.

Recent Posts:
Posts in All 11 Groups -- 890 messages

sci.stat.math -- 598 messages
rec.travel.cruises -- 105 messages
sci.stat.edu -- 49 messages
sci.stat.consult -- 39 messages
rec.travel.air -- 31 messages
rec.scuba.locations -- 26 messages
sci.math -- 16 messages
alt.sci.math.probability -- 14 messages
alt.math.undergrad -- 9 messages
rec.travel.asia -- 2 messages
rec.travel.usa-canada -- 1 message

RF -- those are the groups and number of messages I've posted
each of the groups in the FOUR MONTHS I have used the
posting ID: 123 (Aug) 440 (Oct) 300 (Nov) 27 (Dec)
The ID was new since August 2006 because of the sabbotage
of my other posting IDs.

The LIST of posts EXCLUDED the FORGER's 3 posts because
of MY posting address even though the name is still "Reef Fish":

Jim Davis vs Mike Hunt in rec.travel.air rec.travel.air 9 hours ago
Regression of correlated variables sci.stat.math 16 hours ago
Looking ... multivariate regression ...sci.stat.edu 16 hours ago
finding mean and variance for normal sci.stat.math 16 hours ago
finding mean and variance for normal sci.stat.math 19 hours ago
Kindly, check my results? sci.stat.consult 19 hours ago
What happened to rec.scuba.lo rec.scuba.locations 20 hours ago
Which airport to take-Taxi Incre rec.travel.cruises 25 hours ago
Cocos Islands rec.scuba.locations 25 hours ago

RF- If you DON'T read your posts from groups.google.com,
you will not get the "profile" feature which will easily allow
you to identify which is the REAL Reef Fish and which is
the FORGED Reef Fish.

In case you can't tell (rare), you can always go to newsgroup in
http://groups.google.com to find out.

-- Reef Fish Bob.

Old December 3rd, 2006, 05:03 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.cruises,rec.scuba.locations
Recycle THIS

"Reef Fish" wrote in message
ups.com...
Over the history of my posting with the posting NAME of
"Reef Fish",there have been several forgers using that
NAME to flame me because I have posted with many
different email addresses but the "author name" of
Reef Fish in groups.google.com advanced search would
find ALL of my posts since 1992 when I started using the
posting name.

snip sob story

Who gives a ****?

Get back into your hole, nonentity.

Old December 3rd, 2006, 06:10 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.cruises,rec.scuba.locations,sci.stat.math,sci.stat.consult
Reef Fish[_4_]

Recycle THIS wrote:
"Reef Fish" wrote in message
ups.com...
Over the history of my posting with the posting NAME of
"Reef Fish",there have been several forgers using that
NAME to flame me because I have posted with many
different email addresses but the "author name" of
Reef Fish in groups.google.com advanced search would
find ALL of my posts since 1992 when I started using the
posting name.

snip sob story

Who gives a ****?

You seem to, because it exposed the role of your pal, the most
dispised poster in rec.travel.cruises, Dick Goldhaber.

On Aug 4, someone (not me) said this about Dick G,

A posting dick g made on another newsgroup. All lies and bull****, that he
is using against me for unknown reasons. The guy is really screwed up
mentally.

and you entire post in reply was:

Recycle How about this for a solution?
Recycle **** OFF AND DIE

Get back into your hole, nonentity.

Is it possible you are hinting that you ARE the FORGER
?

You suppressed your NNTP posting address this time

But you forgot that your posting address ELSEWHERE gave your
name as "Dave", posting from an UK NTTP and your life time
posting history is roughly the same as that of the FORGER in
forging posts by Reef Fish.

A little archives check revealed that you are probably actually
Dick Goldhaber HIMSELF!

Dick Goldhaber carelessly reveal through the detailed headers
that Lawrence Pearl was just his suckpuppet, and those two
were taking turns and in concert flaming me.

Lawrence Pearl suppossed his NNTP posting ID too, and has
about the same posting history as you (Dave), starting end of
2005, missing March April May in 2006.

Lawrence Pearl (Dick Goldhaber's sockpuppet) also started in
late 2005 and missing April and May in 2006.

All THREE of you (Dick Goldhaber, Lawrence Pearl, and Dave)
were in the SAME thread flaming me, together with the well-known
troll Greg Morrow. in a thread of 18 posts with hardly anyone else!

How am I doing, Dave ... er Lawrence Pearl ... Goldhaber?

AMAZING! I just checked the posting history of the FORGER --
it started in 2005 and had about the same as "Recyele THIS"
(now known to be Dave), Lawrence Pearl, and Dick Goldhaber!!!

It's more than birds of the same feather flock together.

It's the SAME BIRD!

Now I see why you came out when I exposed Large_Nasty_Brouper
to make your statement:

Recycle **** OFF AND DIE

after

Recycle Who gives a ****?

NOW we know Dave, Lawrence Pearl, Dick Goldhaber, and
Large_Nasty_Grouper all do, besides the regular readers in
the posted groups.

Dave/Lawrence Pearl/DickGoldhaber, if you hadn't opened
your mouth as "Recycle THIS", I wouldn't have been able to
put all your personnas together as the SAME, DIRTY,
COWARDLY, BIRD -- not justs birds of the same feather,
but the same bird!

-- Reef Fish Bob.

Old December 3rd, 2006, 10:03 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.cruises,rec.scuba.locations,sci.stat.math,sci.stat.consult
Runge

greggie morrow would have enjoyed to be a nuisance but he hasn't got the
necessary skills

"Reef Fish" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...

Recycle THIS wrote:
ups.com...

Old December 3rd, 2006, 10:30 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.cruises,rec.scuba.locations
Tchiowa

Reef Fish wrote:
Over the history of my posting with the posting NAME of
"Reef Fish",there have been several forgers using that
NAME to flame me because I have posted with many
different email addresses but the "author name" of
Reef Fish in groups.google.com advanced search would
find ALL of my posts since 1992 when I started using the
posting name.

Except for the few forgers, ALL of the Reef Fish authors
were the same me. Forgery on the internet is practiced
by a few (rather knowledgeable users of the internet)
forgers who are virtually untraceable to the real source --
because of their FORGERY SKILLS.

Are you nuts? You brag about your vast Usenet experience then claim
that Usenet forgery is some kind of sophisticated are????? All you need
is an ISP and a newsreader that allows you to enter a user name and ID.
Take about 14 seconds and anyone can do it. It's easy to catch by
looking at the URL.

One more example of "Bob" making a fool of himself.

Old December 3rd, 2006, 01:58 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.cruises,rec.scuba.locations
-hh

Tchiowa wrote:

Are you nuts? ...One more example of "Bob" making a fool of himself.

Nuts? Fool? Here's a hidden video of Bob trolling the newsgroups:

http://www.genesis-x.nildram.co.uk/filez/ComputerKiddy.avi

-hh

Old December 3rd, 2006, 05:19 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.cruises,rec.scuba.locations
Reef Fish[_4_]

Tchiowa wrote:
Reef Fish wrote:
[...]

Why don't you show us your skill by identifying the FORGER for us,
with proof of identification that he can be legally prosecuted?

One more example of "Bob" making a fool of himself.

No. You are.

-- Reef Fish Bob.

Old December 3rd, 2006, 06:13 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.cruises,rec.scuba.locations,sci.stat.math,sci.stat.consult
Recycle THIS

Do you by any chance own a silver foil hat?

Old December 3rd, 2006, 06:15 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.cruises,rec.scuba.locations,sci.stat.math,sci.stat.consult
Recycle THIS

"Recycle THIS" wrote in message
o.uk...
Do you by any chance own a silver foil hat?

I have never met, spoken to, emailed, been emailed by, or even heard of
these other people you refer to.

Having said that, I can easily understand why they would want to make your
life a living hell.

You just seem to be that type of person........

Old December 3rd, 2006, 07:27 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.cruises,rec.scuba.locations
Reef Fish[_4_]

Ivan Skivar wrote:
On Dec 2, 8:51 am, "Reef Fish" wrote:
Over the history of my posting with the posting NAME of
"Reef Fish",there have been several forgers using that
NAME to flame me because I have posted with many.....................etc snipped
In case you can't tell (rare), you can always go to newsgroup inhttp://groups.google.com to find out.

-- Reef Fish Bob.

How do we know this isn't a forgery?
Ivan

I presume you are asking how can you know what you cited is NOT
a forgery by someone who signed "Reef Fish Bob".

This is how, starting with

http://groups.google.com

go to your newsgroup "rec.travel.air", use the "view title only"
option.

If you find THIS thread already with Reef Fish as the author, then it's
easy

9 From: Reef Fish - view profile
Date: Sun, Dec 3 2006 12:19 pm

Just click "view profile"

and you'll get all the details I spelled out in my initial post.

But at this time, the latest poster is "Recycle THIS"
Beware subject 7 new of 10 Recycle THIS (6 authors)
1:15pm

then you have to find the option to "view by tree" option.
The thread will be numbered accounting to the order the posts
are made, in subtreads. The tree looks like this now:

Beware of the present FORGER of Reef Fish
1 Reef Fish Dec 2
2 Recycle THIS Dec 3
3 Reef Fish Dec 3
4 Runge Dec 3
5 Recycle THIS Dec 3
6 Recycle THIS Dec 3
7 Tchiowa Dec 3
8 -hh Dec 3
9 Reef Fish Dec 3
10 Ivan Skivar Dec 3

If you click any of the posts by Reef Fish (or the one you aren't
certain is the real or fake: they are all real here), just click THAT
post, and you'll get back to the "view profile" option.

The profile will reveal all of my recent posts as well as the
summary of my posts.

2006 123 (Aug) 440 (Oct) 300 (Nov) 44 (Dec)

Those numbers are unmistakably mine. If not sure, you can
any of the numbers and see the actual threads I posted in.

------------------------------------

Now back to the subject of FORGERY on the posts by Tchiowa
and hh.

Tchiowa would be laughted by everyone who knows ANYTHING
about forgery!

hh is the current posting name of Hugh Huntzinger. He is actually
a skillful FORGER, even before 1996. The forgery COULD easily
have come from him, but I don't have any reason to link him to it.
He now only resorts to making harmless cartoons and altered
pictures that anyone with some skill of photo editing could do.

Hugh Huntzinger as a SKILLFUL FORGER will be featured below.

The first story can be introduced by this post of mine in 1966:

http://groups.google.com/group/bit.l...918d9493287a3b

RF Thank you very much, Sterling, for clearing the air on the
RF anonymous emailer to Jesus Arango.

It was a fascinating REAL story. Sterling made a FORGED Post
because he didn't want his identity known, of his email to Jesus
Aarango (who in turn sent forged mail himself, using MY name).
Jesus accused me of having sent the mail which Sterling confided
to ME that it was went by HIM.

So there I was. I knew the secret, but I would not reveal it under
ANY circumstance to betray his trust.

But Jesus's forgery attracted three of the BEST net pros in that
group (Nick SImicich, Jeff Kell, Carl Heinzl) to work as a cooperating
group (unprecidented in the history of Scuba-L) to TRY to track
down the HARD evidence that the forgery was by Jesus Aarango.

They got close, but found out that they were no match. Jesus turned
to be a BIG WIG and high level internet admin in Columbia South
America, and he was smart enough to have erased his footprints
just when our team of sleuths were getting close to nailing him.
In the end, after a LONG suspense, Sterling finally decide to make
his public confession and my email was the follow-up to it.

The entire group was involved in this caper. By 1996, I had
established enough credibility in that group that I named

RF Randy, Don (the shark Ward), Mike (60-min-fame-not,
RF and my AI creation M.I.K.E.), and others who EXPLICITLY
RF and PUBLICLY defended me on my statement
RF "if I said *I* didn't do it, it should have been 100% sufficient",

I had not one single hate-mail, except from Jesus. :-)

This story should be evidence to show Tchiowa's COMPLETE
cluelessness to the art of newsgroup and email forgery which I
claim to be a "clueless newbie" in tracking, but I can tell a real
sleuth from a phoney one.

NOW to the story about Hugh Huntzinger.

He was one of my defenders in the Cochran Dive Computer
internet flamewar in which the President of the Company,
Mike Cochran got on rec.scuba to flame me when I exposed
the ERROR in his computer (even though he knew it, had
stopped production of it 9 months before, but he didn't want
the bad publicity about his new product which lasted less than
6 months before I definitively found the ERROR in the algorithm
in several repetitive trials within 3 months.

Cochran had a shill who not only emailed me to spy for Cochran,
but he couldn't touch me with a 10-foot pole because of my
academic position and he KNEW I was right. So, he turned
harrass Hugh Huntzinger and Carl Heizl, two who knew the scoop
and my evidence and spoke out against Cochran. They couldn't
do anything to blackmail Carl because he was self-employed
as an electonic technicician.

So, they turn to the only pidgeon G or sitting duck they thought
-- Hugh Huntzinger, who was a low ranking Army personnel and
BLACKED MAILED Hugh that they would expose that Hugh had
been posting on his job. (Before Hugh finally got authorization to
do so as part of his job).

So, Hugh did the HONORABLE thing of FORGING his posting
time, location, and everything for the SOLE purpose of fooling
the blackmailer. That was in 1994-1995.

Hugh Huntzinger was skill enough that none of Cochran's
technicians and shills could nail him because he
SUCCESSFULLY forged.

His forgery was told to me IN CONFIDENCE, and as in the case
of Sterling, whose motive was questionable, I still would have
kept it secret unless the Cochran had been THOROUGHLY
defeated when I solicited two dive computer companies to show
how wrong his Nemesis computer was (given its detailed record
of every 5 sec.) -- in the end it was the Cochran technology
that conducted itself!

So, by late 1995 or 1996, LONG after the forgery was an issue
AND it was a perfectly reasonable reason to forgem to counter
BLACKMAIL, AND Hugh was already authorized by the Army
to post during his working hours as info gathering for the scuba
group in the Army -- it was only THEN that I felt the secret was
no longer one that needs to remain a secret and there is nothing
Hugh needed to be ashamed of in the FACT that he knew how
to forge to beat the blackmailer!

That was when Hugh, over a different dispute in newsgroups,
delared YEARS later that his flame on me originated from his
"PERMANENT GRUDGE" against me, since 1996 for having
revealed his forgery -- the relevant history notwithstanding.

For years, Hugh resorted to DIRT excavation on my post, my
professional life, and everything unrelated to SCUBA to try
to discredit me. He failed in ALL incidences, but earned him
at least 26 threads (totally over 2,000 posts in those threads)
if you merely use groups.google.com to search for the
keywords "Hugh Huntzinger Supreme Hypocrite".

Everything I said above was DEFEND Hugh's forgery.

Everything you find in those threads are Hugh's self-inflicted
injuries.

At least now he resorted to posting only cartoons.

-- Reef Fish Bob.