Suggested New Year's Resolutions

Old December 26th, 2003, 06:30 PM
Robert Bob Edwards

Default Suggested New Year's Resolutions

I would like to propose the following resolutions for RTCers-

1. Even if I disagree with another poster I will express that
disagreement civilly and not resort to personal attacks.

2. Limit my posts to the subject of cruising.

3. Hope that the first two resolutions will be kept at least 48 hours.

Old December 27th, 2003, 01:23 AM
Robert Bob Edwards

Chrissy, I haven't broken resolution #2. Please check your calendar.
It's not the new year yet.

Old December 27th, 2003, 01:47 AM
Cruising Chrissy

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 17:23:37 -0800 (PST), (Robert
"Bob" Edwards) wrote:

Chrissy, I haven't broken resolution #2. Please check your calendar.
It's not the new year yet.

LOL

You're right.

The Not So Fine Art Of Google
http://makeashorterlink.com/?E29A321E6
Old December 27th, 2003, 06:12 AM
steve

im going to keep breathing and for all you whos
going to lose weight please sign up at your health clubs so i can
continue to enjoy the low yearly rates we both know your drop out of
the health club after a few months . meanwhile i will put up with the
crowds and no parking them 2 months. untill next year when we do it
again.