FREE guided tours for visitors to Hanoi! - HelloHanoi Volunteer Group

Old July 27th, 2008, 12:31 PM
hello_hanoi hello_hanoi is offline
Member

Default FREE guided tours for visitors to Hanoi! - HelloHanoi Volunteer Group

Hi everyone,

We are HelloHanoi, a not-for-profit group of young Hanoi volunteers who provide information and tour guide for visitors to Hanoi FREE OF CHARGE. We came together, sharing the love for our country, our city, and the will to spread that love and to give help to everyone.

Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam is rich in history and culture. Every street corner has its own special scent. Every ancient pagoda tells its own story. Every simple food or drink has its meaning and history. As true Hanoians, we treasure all the aspects of our city, old and new.

More and more visitors come to visit Hanoi each day. Within a short time of your visit, it is hard enough just to find your way around, not to mention truly understanding and appreciating the beauties and joys of Hanoi. We want to help make your experience in Vietnam as convenient and wonderful as possible, as you say bonjour to Vietnam and hello to Hanoi.

If any of you is going to Hanoi and need help in exploring our city, contact us via email: hellohanoiclub @yahoo.com. When we receive your requests, we will arrange for you a free tour with volunteer tour guides. If you have any further question, feel free to email us.

Hope to see you in Hanoi someday!!!

Thank you,
HelloHanoi Team.

Last edited by hello_hanoi : July 27th, 2008 at 12:37 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2008, 09:46 AM
smarty smarty is offline
Member

Hi there! i read from the internet that you are offering tourists assistance to tour Hanoi. Can we also ask for assistance in our city tour? My friend and I, both Filipinos, are coming to Hanoi this August 7 to 11 to explore Hanoi. We want to know your country and hope you can help us. Thank you very much.

Arlene
Old August 3rd, 2008, 11:02 AM
hello_hanoi hello_hanoi is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smarty View Post
Hi there! i read from the internet that you are offering tourists assistance to tour Hanoi. Can we also ask for assistance in our city tour? My friend and I, both Filipinos, are coming to Hanoi this August 7 to 11 to explore Hanoi. We want to know your country and hope you can help us. Thank you very much.

Arlene
Hi, I received your email, and I have just replied. I'm glad to see that you are coming to Hanoi. Thank you for your interest.