Tasmania

Old December 12th, 2007, 03:17 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Äz¦Ì¶º[_2_]

Default Tasmania

Hi, I will be travelling to Tas during the Australia Day. I try to have a
flexible itinerary so will plan NOT to book accomodations before the trip. Do
you see that a problem? Will most likely stay in places like Hobart,
Launceston, Bicheno and Eagleneck (or port phillip).

- Alex

Cactus wrote:

Hi folks I am a Canadian going to Australia next year at this time.
One thing I want to do is see Tasmania.
I think I will allot about a week. I am not sure whether to rent a car or go
on a budget tour. I am not able to do the hiking thing so this would be
quite tame.
If there are any Tassies in here with ideas let me know.
I will fly into Hobart from Adelaide

Cheers

Old December 12th, 2007, 06:13 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
AlmostBob

not a problem for me, but I wont be there during the nationaal holiday
boozeup looking for a hotel

--
If at first you dont succeed
try try try again

_

Old December 13th, 2007, 08:57 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Äz¦Ì¶º[_2_]

yeah, typo

Cactus wrote:

Hi folks I am a Canadian going to Australia next year at this time.
One thing I want to do is see Tasmania.
I think I will allot about a week. I am not sure whether to rent a car or
go
on a budget tour. I am not able to do the hiking thing so this would be
quite tame.
If there are any Tassies in here with ideas let me know.
I will fly into Hobart from Adelaide

Cheers

¦b³o¸Ì§ä§Ú§a¡G
http://webnews.nntp.hk/interest.travel.hrt
¥u½Í®È¹C¡@¤£¥u½Í®È¹C¡@¬Û¬ùHRT¡@Àþ¶¡Åʦa²y

Old March 26th, 2009, 01:29 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
monika2610

Good idea, for rent a car. Maybe I can go across all tasmania.

--
monika2610
Message Origin: TRAVEL.com