Honeymoon Travel

Old March 19th, 2010, 08:10 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
Chris Blunt[_2_]

Default Honeymoon Travel

On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 20:03:30 -0700, SMS
wrote:

Mr Michael wrote:
Hi,
I am getting married in the month of June,(Summer season). And I am
not able to plan out my Honeymoon as most of the places will be
burning with heat.
Can you guys help me out with the places, in and around India, where
in i can go and enjoy a pleasant weather?

India will be closed for the monsoons. Your best bet is to fly to France
and go to Paris Disneyland.

Send email to to complain about this spammer.
Old March 19th, 2010, 06:14 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
SMS

Chris Blunt wrote:

snip

Send email to to complain about this spammer.

It's his company (or alleged company), why do you think complaints back
to him will have any effect at all?
Old March 20th, 2010, 12:53 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
Jan[_1_]

"Alfred Molon" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

Send email to
to complain about this spammer.

It's his company (or alleged company), why do you think complaints back
to him will have any effect at all?

They won't, but spambots will pick up his email address and flood his
mailbox with spam.
--

Alfred Molon

Good idea!! Would that be ? ;-)