OT The TSA

Old January 5th, 2011, 12:47 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.food.cooking
nfw

Default OT The TSA

He grasped me firmly but gently just above my elbow and guided me into
a room, his room. Then he quietly shut the door and we were alone. He
approached me soundlessly, from behind, and spoke in a low, reassuring
voice close to my ear. "Just relax."

Without warning, he reached down and I felt his strong, calloused
hands start at my ankles, gently probing, and moving upward along my
calves slowly but steadily. My breath caught in my throat. I knew I
should be afraid, but somehow I didn't care. His touch was so
experienced, so sure.

When his hands moved up onto my thighs, I gave a slight shudder, and
partly closed my eyes. My pulse was pounding. I felt his knowing
fingers caress my abdomen, my ribcage. And then, as he cupped my firm,
full breasts in his hands, I inhaled sharply. Probing, searching,
knowing what he wanted, he brought his hands to my shoulders, slid
them down my tingling spine and into my panties.

Although I knew nothing about this man, I felt oddly trusting and
expectant. This is a man, I thought. A man used to taking charge. A
man not used to taking `no' for an answer. A man who would tell me
what he wanted. A man who would look into my soul and say...
"Okay, ma'am," said a voice. "All done."

My eyes snapped open and he was standing in front of me, smiling,
holding out my purse. "You can board your flight now."

Old January 5th, 2011, 12:49 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.food.cooking
Chemo the Clown[_2_]

On Jan 4, 4:47*pm, nfw wrote:
[...]

Very few TSA men agents, if any, give a female a pat down.
Old January 5th, 2011, 01:59 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.food.cooking
Cheryl[_2_]

[...]

That was hot. What airport and what was his name? Can you request an
agent, and do you have to tip them, and how much?
Old January 5th, 2011, 02:23 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Carol Eskra

Talk about bad luck! I flew over xmas and a big fat black lady patted me
down. Thought it was humiliating as her hands were all over me and even
brushed against my crotch! I felt ridiculous standing spread eagle, and
having to raise my top and then bend over!

Old January 9th, 2011, 02:34 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.food.cooking
J. Clarke[_3_]

In article ,
says...

On 1/4/2011 7:47 PM, nfw wrote:

[...]

"Have whip, will travel" reads the card of a man . . .