YOUTH HOSTEL IN WARSAW?

Old July 26th, 2013, 08:25 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Default YOUTH HOSTEL IN WARSAW?

On Saturday, July 19, 1997 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, joshua wrote:
I Žll be traveling to Warsaw on August 1 and I would appreciate if
anyone could let me know of any youth hostels in warsaw or any other
Polosh big cities.

Are these the pre - or - post 1939 Polish borders...???

--
Best
Greg

Old July 27th, 2013, 09:25 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
bill

On Sat, 27 Jul 2013 21:04:05 +0100, "JohnT"
wrote:

wrote in message
Martin wrote:

On Fri, 26 Jul 2013 12:25:42 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Saturday, July 19, 1997 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, joshua wrote:

I Žll be traveling to Warsaw on August 1 and I would appreciate if

anyone could let me know of any youth hostels in warsaw or any other

Polosh big cities.

Are these the pre - or - post 1939 Polish borders...???

1997 borders?

Aren't you glad that the Eu won the Nobel Peace Prize...???

:-)

And to answer your earlier query, I stopped by to see if Usenet - and
Mixi! - were still alive...

http://www.atkielski.com/
click Paris Blog on left
He hasn't changed!

He's still just as bonkers, and still, it seems, telling people to
dress for a trip down the Amazon when going for a weekend in Paris...
Old July 27th, 2013, 11:04 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
bill

On Sat, 27 Jul 2013 23:29:48 +0200, Martin wrote:

On Sat, 27 Jul 2013 21:04:05 +0100, "JohnT"
wrote:

http://www.atkielski.com/
click Paris Blog on left
He hasn't changed!

Still over heating, but what this about a small office?

Obviously someone has been stupid enough to employ him.