RMS St. Helena

Old September 12th, 2003, 06:47 PM
Deirdre Saoirse Moen

Default RMS St. Helena

In article , karens - AT-
cupcaked-DOT-com wrote:

These are on my short list, too. We're currently considering a
Radisson itinerary for the future that goes from Edinburgh to New York
via Faroe Islands, Shetland Islands, Iceland, Greenland and
Newfoundland.

Oooh, that sounds like great fun. Alas, I can't do cruises very often, so
I may not get to go on everything I'd like to.

--
_Deirdre http://deirdre.net
"Dogs may have kept us company on the hunt, but it was the cats who