Oh No! It's another new travel web site - why this one is better.

Old December 4th, 2003, 11:18 PM
TropicRentals.com

Default Oh No! It's another new travel web site - why this one is better.

Advertisement for http://www.tropicrentals.com

TropicRentals.com is the latest site on the market allowing vacation
property owners or representatives to advertise their rental
properties online. They provide the easiest-to-use tools for creating
and searching for online rentals. Search their ever-growing collection
of advertisements for condos, private homes and more with locations
across the US, the Caribbean, Hawaii and Mexico with more being added
daily.

If looking to advertise online it's hard to beat their offer. 6 months
totally free, no commitment, no strings. They let you decide if their
service is right for you.

The following is from their FAQ:
How much do I have to pay - We charge $80 to advertise your property
for 1 (one) year.

What do I get with my advertisement - Your complete advertisement will
be displayed together on 1 (one) page. Advertisements include
information about what type of property you have, room information,
smoking, pets, a description of your property, amenities, activities,
rates, contact information, our own availability calendar, and up to
12 pictures.

How long is the free trial period - 6 months from the date you create
your advertisement.

Why do you offer such a long trial period - We want to give you the
opportunity to decide if TropicRentals is right for you before
requiring you to spend your money.

Why are you cheaper than your competition - Several reasons. We strive
to operate efficiently which allows us to have a smaller staff than
most advertising businesses. We strive to offer the best service at
the most competitive price.

Can I cancel my advertisement with you at the end of the 6 month trial
period - Yes, you can cancel at any time during the trial period at no
charge.

How do I cancel my advertisement - Send us an email. Please include
the advertisement ID in your email. We will cancel your advertisement
and send you a confirmation email.

Can I put links to other web sites in my advertisement - Yes. We allow
for 2 (two) links to be added to the contact information section of
your advertisement.

Does my advertisement have its own address - Yes. Your advertisement
will have an address similar to http://www.tropicrentals.com/myad. You
have the option to change the 'myad' part of your address to something
else.

How difficult is it to list my advertisement using your web site -
We've worked hard to create an intuitive and easy-to-use process for
creating your advertisement. All you need to do is fill in the
advertisement forms and upload your pictures.

Do my pictures have to be in a certain format before I can upload them
- Yes. Currently you can only upload pictures in the JPG/JPEG format.
You will need to convert your pictures to the JPG/JPEG format before
you can upload them. Or you can email your pictures to us and we will
convert and post them for you (no charge). Or you can mail your paper
photographs to us and we will scan and post and return them to you (no
charge).

How do I list my advertisement - You list your advertisement by first
creating a user account. The only information required for the user
account is your email address and a password that you create. After
you have created your user account you can begin the process of
creating your advertisement.

Can you create my advertisement for me - We do not create your
advertisement for you. To advertise on our site you will need to use
our online advertisement creation process.

How can I update my advertisement - You update your advertisement by
signing in to our web site with your email address and password,
selecting your advertisement, and updating the information in your
advertisement. The process of updating your advertisement is the same
as when you first created your advertisement. There are no limits to
how often or what kind of updates you can make.

Do you offer refunds if I cancel my advertisement before my year
subscription is over - If you cancel your advertisement we will refund
you the prorated amount of the remainder of your yearly subscription.

When does my first year of paid advertising begin - You must pay
before the end of the 6 month trial period or your advertisement will
expire. For paid advertisements the first year begins at the end of
the 6 month trial period.

Do you offer a guarantee - Yes, we offer a 100% satisfaction
guarantee.

How can I contact you - The preferable means of contact with us is
through email. You can email us. You can also mail correspondence to
us.

Why do you not have a telephone number I can call - We currently would
like to communicate through email. If we are led to believe at a later
time that having a telephone number would be beneficial we will
certainly add one.

How soon do you respond to emails - We respond to emails within 24
hours.

How long have you been in business - We 'opened our doors' in October
of 2003.

What do I do if I need help listing my advertisement - We have strived
to provide an intuitive and easy-to-use process for creating your
advertisements online. However, if you have any trouble, questions, or
comments concerning the process of creating your advertisement please
email us.

What do you do with my personal information, like my email address -
We dislike SPAM as much as you do. We will never sell, trade, or give
your personal information to anyone. Period. Please read our privacy
policy for more information.

How will potential customers contact me - You can list your telephone
number(s), fax number, additional websites, and any other additional
contact information in your advertisement. We do not disclose your
email address in your advertisement in an effort to thwart efforts of
others to harvest your email address for unintended purposes, such as
sending you unsolicited email (SPAM). If you want to list your email
address in your advertisement you do have the ability to do so. We do
include a form in your advertisement that allows your potential
customers to email you without actually seeing your email address.

How can I pay - We will accept payment by any of the major credit
cards, through PayPal, or a check drawn on a United States bank.

Do you store my credit card information - No, we do not store your
credit card number or expiration date. We will retain the last 4
digits of your credit card number to be able to indicate to you which
credit card you used to pay for your advertisement. You will need to
reenter your credit card information every time you pay for or renew
your advertisement.

Do you have your own availability calendar - Yes, we have our own
custom designed availability calendar. Many web sites that offer
services similar to ours require you to use the availability calendar
from rentorsDOTorg. If you already have your information on
rentors.org and want to link to it please contact us. In our humble
opinion, our calendar is much better.

How do you, TropicRentals, advertise your site - We routinely submit
our web site to the search engines. We may also, at future dates,
advertise our site in different medias, i.e. Travel Magazines.

http://www.tropicrentals.com
condo rental
condos for rent
advertise condo