U.S. tourism may be casualty of war on terror

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 19th, 2005, 08:24 PM
john

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 10:37:17 -0600, Doug McDonald
wrote:

The significant point is that the Sinclair FORCED their TV affiliates
to show this Bush propaganda film at prime time.

No exactly. They are not "affiliates". They are PROPERTY.

We have a Sinclair station here. It is an "NBC" "affiliate".
It is OWNED by Sinclair. Sinclair says what it broadcasts,
not NBC.

So what the hell is your point?

Let me re-phrase my statement above:

The significant point is that the Sinclair FORCED their TV PROPERTY
to show this Bush propaganda film at prime time.

And it most emphatically was NOT a Bush propaganda film.

It was a Kerry hit piece to influence the presidential election.

The Sinclair executives have only been ALLOWED to license the use of
the airwaves--they don't own them.

The FCC should go after those *******s and take away their license.

If we want to talk about affiliates and programs,
I suggest CBS and their outright FRAUDLENT attack program
against Bush.

Doug McDonald