car rentals out of ORD?

Old June 30th, 2006, 09:31 AM posted to rec.travel.air

Default car rentals out of ORD?

Are there any car rental companies that have return on-site at O'hare?
The only thing I have used is Enterprise and it's a PITA. TIA for any
info!

-L.

Old June 30th, 2006, 01:19 PM posted to rec.travel.air

"-L." wrote:

Are there any car rental companies that have return on-site at O'hare?
The only thing I have used is Enterprise and it's a PITA. TIA for any
info!

All the rental car companies use shuttle buses to take passengers between
the car parks and the terminals. The car parks for the major companies
(Hertz, Avis, Budget, National, Dollar) are all located near the entrance
road to the airport. They are easily accessible as you enter the airport
area, and are closer than the Enterprise location.
Old June 30th, 2006, 10:07 PM posted to rec.travel.air

James Robinson wrote:
"-L." wrote:

Are there any car rental companies that have return on-site at O'hare?
The only thing I have used is Enterprise and it's a PITA. TIA for any
info!

All the rental car companies use shuttle buses to take passengers between
the car parks and the terminals. The car parks for the major companies
(Hertz, Avis, Budget, National, Dollar) are all located near the entrance
road to the airport. They are easily accessible as you enter the airport
area, and are closer than the Enterprise location.

Thanks, James. I am a creature of habit and Enterprise has usually
been hassle-free for me...until now. I'll book with Hertz.

-L.