Countrylink NSW

Old October 21st, 2003, 01:01 AM
Keith Sayers

Default Countrylink NSW

Would anybody know of a web page showing a map of the NSW
Countrylink bus routes? I checked the Countrylink site itself but
that seems to not have.
Keith Sayers, Canberra, Australia
Mail : 6 Clambe Place,
CHARNWOOD, ACT 2615
http://www.pcug.org.au/~kmsayers
Old October 21st, 2003, 07:09 AM
Tony Bailey

"Keith Sayers" wrote in message
Would anybody know of a web page showing a map of the NSW
Countrylink bus routes? I checked the Countrylink site itself but
that seems to not have.

Keith,

What info are you after?
--
Tony Bailey
Mercury Travel Books

Old October 22nd, 2003, 01:27 AM
Peter S

Keith,
The Countrylink website does have the map.
www.countrylink.info/networkMap/networkMap.pdf

Peter S

Old October 23rd, 2003, 01:09 AM
Keith Sayers

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 16:09:00 +1000, "Tony Bailey"
wrote:

What info are you after?

The vague idea of doing a hop-on, hop-off buses trip around NSW.
A sort of slow, gentle, meander, just seeing what may be, letting what
buses and routes were available decide where to go. It would also
have been useful to see complete timetables to work out what goes
where when, but from what I saw on the web page you have to be precise
about departure, destination and date to get a response? Not a worry,
I imagine I could pick up printed copies somewhere.

Old October 23rd, 2003, 01:09 AM
Keith Sayers

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 00:27:48 GMT, "Peter S"
wrote:

The Countrylink website does have the map.
www.countrylink.info/networkMap/networkMap.pdf

Thank you - should I have found a link from the main webpage?
And yes, I can start to claim age as my excuse .....

Old October 23rd, 2003, 02:46 AM
Peter S

Keith,
Yes, the link is from the main page, bottom right, "Welcome Aboard".
Then from that page about halfway down is the link to "CountryLink Network
Map"

Peter S

Old October 28th, 2003, 05:28 AM
Tony Bailey

"Keith Sayers" wrote in message
I imagine I could pick up printed copies somewhere.

Keith.

Have you found a printed table yet?

--
Tony Bailey