Great Holiday in Cambodia with Angkor Wat !!

Old January 4th, 2006, 01:23 PM posted to rec.travel.asia

Default Great Holiday in Cambodia with Angkor Wat !!

My wife and I spent 3 days visiting Angkor Wat temples of Cambodia last
month. We extremely satisfied our great holiday there with the local
people especially with Angkor Wat Temple which is really one of the
greatest ancient wonder of the world.
If anyone plan the trip to South East Asia in the future, please don't
forget to go to visit Angkor Wat Cambodia because there are over one
hundred magnificent ancient temples in Angkor Area such as : Angkor Wat,
Bayon Angkor Thom, Taprom (the jungle temple), Banteay Srey and so on (
Angkor Area is over 100000 acres which became a Unesco World's heritage
site since 1992 ).
Anyway during our visit in Angkor,we had a very great local tour guide
that help showing different intersting site in Angkor area and arround.
His name is PANHA OU,he is quite fluent in English, very helpful and very
knowledgeable about Cambodia history. He is highly recommended !!
He could be reached by Email :
There are alot of usefull information for travelling in Cambodia and
Angkor History from exploring his Website :
www.amazingangkor.com

Suggested Itinerary For Angkor Wat
( at least 3 Days Angkor Sightseeing)
DAY 1:
AM: Visit Rolours Group : Preah Ko,Bakong & Loeley temples.
PM: Visit Angkor Wat temple until sunset
DAY 2:
AM: Visit temples Angkor Thom, Bayon, Royal Palace, Elephant Terrace
PM: Visit Preah Khan,Neak Pean,East Mebon,sunset on top of Pre Rup.
DAY 3:
AM: Visit Banteay Srey & Ta Prom (the jungle temple)
AM: Visit the floating village at Tonle Sap Lake
Please bring with you such as :
- Fews pasport sized photoes for Angkor entrance fee & Visa upon arrival
good wlaking or cilimbing shoes, sun lotion, hat
Some information about flight times to Siem Reap are as below
:
- There are 6 flights daily from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- There are 6 flights daily from Hochiminh City to Siem Reap
- There is one flight daily from Kularlumpor to Siem Reap
- There are 3 flights a week from Singapore to Siem Reap
Wishing all the travellers to have the great holiday anytimes !!

Old January 4th, 2006, 05:32 PM posted to rec.travel.asia

On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 08:23:56 -0500, "Gortmez"
wrote:

[...]

Its quite obvious that you are actually a representative of that tour
agency, so stop fooling people by pretending to be a tourist visiting
Angkor with your wife.

Over the last few months there have been dozens of postings with text
virtually identical to the above spread over several travel forums and
newsgroups. Some claim to be from Panha Ou himself, and some pretend
to have used him during a visit they made, but every single one of
them just happens to mention that same email address and website.

If you're that deceitful with the way you spam travel forums, how
honest can we expect you to be with your customers?

Chris