luggage tags

Old February 18th, 2004, 05:05 PM
peggy sue

Default luggage tags

Hello news group. I have a question, hope someone can help. We leave
on Feb. 22. our docs. were sent to the wrong address so they say. We
are to pickup our docs. at the terminal. We filled out the online
papers for homeland security and have our booking number plus the
cabin that was assigned. My question is our luggage tags do I make my
own so as to check at the curb or do we have to drag it around until
we get the docs. Thanks to everyone who has help in the pass. With
the help of this group we are now going on our 3rd cruise and hope
many more. Thanks again.

Peggysue
Old February 18th, 2004, 05:27 PM
ArleneL

The cruise baggage handlers will have a complete manifest and they in turn
will put the proper tags on your luggage. Just have your regular ID tags
on your luggage; don't make cruise tags.

Arlene

Old February 18th, 2004, 05:30 PM
Ray Goldenberg

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 17:05:14 GMT, peggy sue wrote:

My question is our luggage tags do I make my
own so as to check at the curb or do we have to drag it around until
we get the docs.

Hi PeggySue,

Not to worry. There will be porters at the curb. They carry extra
baggage tags and will be glad to assist you. Have a wonderful cruise!

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com
Old February 18th, 2004, 06:12 PM
Mike Cordelli

Just put your name and the cabin on a tag and you should be fine, they will
take them from there.