castles near Aberdeen?

Old June 27th, 2010, 11:07 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge121

Default castles near Aberdeen?

ho ho ho martin the funny guy

"Martin" a écrit dans le message de groupe de
discussion : ...
On 19/06/10 18:19, erilar wrote:
OK, so I plan further ahead than the normal Merkin 8-)

Next May I'm going to take a tour in the Orkneys. To get to Aberdeen
and thence to Kirkwall without changing airports in London involves
flying via Copenhagen. This is fine and I like Denmark, so I was
thinking about pausing there for a day or two. But the ticketing was a
lot more involved than just getting to Aberdeen a couple days early, so
I began to wonder. . .

Maybe I could hunt castles in Scotland? This would have to be some kind
of tour because I couldn't drive a rented car on the "wrong" side of the
road to save my life.

Suggestions for something beginning and ending in Aberdeen April
28,29,30? NOT a "whiskey tour".

nor even a "whisky tour"?

Old June 28th, 2010, 12:34 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
erilar

In article ,
"Runge121" wrote:

ho ho ho martin the funny guy

"Martin" a écrit dans le message de groupe de

nor even a "whisky tour"?

However it's spelled, I don't care to drink the stuff. My tipple is
wine.

--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist

http://www.mosaictelecom.com/~erilarlo
Old June 28th, 2010, 09:14 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
martin

On 28/06/10 01:34, erilar wrote:
In article ,
"Runge121" whined:

ho ho ho martin the funny guy

"Martin" a écrit dans le message de groupe de

nor even a "whisky tour"?

However it's spelled,

Whiskey is Irish, whisky is scotch.

I don't care to drink the stuff. My tipple is
wine.

Better than the incessant Runge121, you can't plonk me I change the
number frequently, whine
Old June 28th, 2010, 09:37 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
tim....

"erilar" wrote in message
In article ,
"Runge121" wrote:

ho ho ho martin the funny guy

"Martin" a écrit dans le message de groupe de

nor even a "whisky tour"?

However it's spelled, I don't care to drink the stuff.

Though that doesn't stop the distilleries being an interesting trip.

tim

Old June 28th, 2010, 02:31 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Erilar

"tim...." wrote:

"erilar" wrote in message
In article ,
"Runge121" wrote:

ho ho ho martin the funny guy

"Martin" a écrit dans le message de groupe
de

nor even a "whisky tour"?

However it's spelled, I don't care to drink the stuff.

Though that doesn't stop the distilleries being an interesting trip.

Quite possible.
Oh, I even did a brewery tour once, and I'm seriously allergic to beer.

--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist