What to do in Singapore for a month?

Old November 7th, 2003, 07:41 PM
Vincent Mahoney

Default What to do in Singapore for a month?

Only ONE Month in Singapore? Jeeezzz, I think you will need 2 months
at the very least. Singapore is an extremely exciting place, with its
vast beaches, very liberal drug laws and its CHEAP hotels. I'm
SOOO.......MUCH looking forward to going back.

Old December 17th, 2018, 01:29 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
[email protected]

On Tuesday, November 4, 2003 at 1:46:24 AM UTC+5:30, SoloG wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking to be in Singapore for February but I'm not sure whether I
need to spend a full month there travelling.

Could I ask for a few tips on what to do and where to go? I'd like to
travel as cheaply as possible. What's the best way to travel around
Singapore?

Thanks,

Hey How about you go on a cruise vacation from Singapore. Explore more at - https://www.mydreamholiday.in/cruise...gapore-cruises
Old May 9th, 2019, 02:17 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
NSA_BLACKHATS

wrote in
:

On Tuesday, November 4, 2003 at 1:46:24 AM UTC+5:30, SoloG wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking to be in Singapore for February but I'm not sure whether
I need to spend a full month there travelling.

Could I ask for a few tips on what to do and where to go? I'd like

travel as cheaply as possible. What's the best way to travel around
Singapore?

Thanks,

Hey How about you go on a cruise vacation from Singapore. Explore

more
at -
https://www.mydreamholiday.in/cruise...gapore-cruises

Let me guess. Spend $100 a night on a cheap, tiny hotel room? $3 for a
cup of coffee? Most expensive city in the world. And they hate white
people too. Supposedly they speak English but you cannot understand
them. Get caught chewing gum and you will get caned. Criticize the Gov.
and you will go to jail. What a **** place, could not WAIT to get out
of that ********.