A little travel report from Kenya

Old July 1st, 2004, 08:05 PM
Hans-Georg Michna

Default A little travel report from Kenya

Travel report with photos at http://www.michna.com/kenya2004/.

Hans-Georg

--
No mail, please.
Old July 1st, 2004, 10:51 PM
Pat Anderson

In message , Hans-Georg
Michna writes
Travel report with photos at http://www.michna.com/kenya2004/.

Hans-Georg

This is a great report Hans Georg, easily as professional as that of
2003.
Thank you for the link.
By the way, I`m hoping Liz will reply too as I haven`t seen her posting
here or on the rec.travel.africa NG for some time.
Pat
--
Pat Anderson
Old July 2nd, 2004, 12:17 AM
C Spinner

From: Hans-Georg Michna
Newsgroups: rec.travel.africa,soc.culture.kenya,soc.culture.af rica
Subject: A little travel report from Kenya
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 21:05:33 +0200

On Thu, 01 Jul 2004 21:05:33 +0200, Hans-Georg Michna
wrote:

Travel report with photos at http://****/kenya2004/.

Hans-Georg

I wonder why this guy is attached to Kenya.
There is a large population of Germans at the coastal strip of Kenya. In
fact in some areas - where these pink people squat on millions of acres of
prime lands and beachfront property grabbed from the natives - the natives
are persona-non-grata unless they are serving whites or moving to/fro their
menial jobs at the white homes and establishments - often working for
left-over scraps of food.

Cheap labour. Local Kenyatta-era lackeys. And the foreigners get richer.

A legacy of plunder in the slave-era, colonial-era and the current
virulent, (post-Lumumba) neo-colonial-era drive for control of AFrica's
fabulous resource wealth by population control; marginalization and
extermination of Africans.

Victimized. Vilified. Denigrated. IN THEIR OWN BOUNTIFUL ANCESTRAL LAND!

I recollect an occasion a few years ago when a colleague attending a
conference was denied a reserved accommodation at the 5-star, coastal Nyali
Beach Hotel - even though numerous double rooms on the floor where I was
accommodated were vacant for the duration of our stay. He and his wife were
instead shunted into a room at the dilapidated servant's quarters - at a
higher rate! After some inquiries, it was revealed to us that the german
tourists who frequent the hotel generally detest living next to the locals.
The colleague is a Briton of African origin.
In matters of racism, citizenship does not bestow lots of
benefits - and despite the conspicous efforts at duplicitous
window-dressing, African-Americans, African-Britons and
African-Germans may attest to that.

O, yes. These pink "tourist" foreigners at the coast of Kenya know where
the local/'black' fauna belong.
The german "tourist" *******s who packed the evening buffet tables at the
hotel. They were served by natives starving on an attractive
tourism-enhanced pay of US$1 a day. The 'tourists'
were thrilled by stereotypical caricature of natives (with lips painted
white) gyrating, grunting and howling like the banshee.
The surreal, atrocious, racist display was deemed local entertainment by
these mis-begotten offspring of hitler.

[We were informed that similar horrendous victimization and
inhumane parading of the deprived natives occurred at coastal
hotels which are OWNED by people from the middle east. ...
OK. So, the (powerful) ones who affectedly bemoan and condemn
their previous victimization in crimes against humanity now
piously inflict crimes against humanity on (weaker) others ...]

Their holiday packages are pre-paid in Europe. Their money remains with
foreigners. So they bring their social disruption, their **** - and even
AIDS - to Africa. And the landless, starving Africans MUST set aside wide
tracts of scarce prime lands for these foregners' dictates - which,
apparently, includes seeing hopelessly white-impoverished (and thus
accomodating) natives.

Maji Maji.

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____the native shall not be denied

Charlie
-----------------------------------

Africa is LARGER in area than USA + Alaska + Europe + China combined.

By the way, about the markets and the 'salt of the earth' - that is, people
who buy the goods and services: The total population of Africa is GREATER
than that of USA and EU countries combined. Yet the populaton density of
the African countries (25 people per square mile) is less than that of USA
(~45) and far less than that of most EU hovels (200+)

Africa is the RICHEST continent on earth.

Historically, (in Africa) lots of wealth and fewer people bred/breeds
prosperous local people, right? True - in the absence of pink plunderers.
[Remember:
It IS the case of Native blacks against Whites. What proportion of
resources, economy/business/banks/manufacturing and 'trade'
do (colonial) whites control in wealthy Nigeria, South Africa,
Namibia, CAR, Angola, Cape Verde, Camerroon/Chad, ..
Yet even in those resource-wealth African countries, the natives
are as poor as those in resource-poor countries. Yet the rich,
fraudulent, plundering whites and their companies (such as
deBeers and SABMiller) get richer by the second.

The presence of whites in African counties is irrelevant to the
aspirations of the native - and in fact undesirable and
counterproductive.
And indeed, that has been the case historically.]

http://www.newsfeed.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----== 100,000 Groups! - 19 Servers! - Unlimited Download! =-----

Old July 2nd, 2004, 09:32 AM
Hans-Georg Michna

C Spinner wrote:

Hans-Georg Michna wrote:

Travel report with photos at http://www.michna.com/kenya2004/

I wonder why this guy is attached to Kenya.

The short answer is, because I love elephants.

Hans-Georg

--
No mail, please.
Old July 3rd, 2004, 06:13 AM
jona

"Hans-Georg Michna" wrote in message
C Spinner wrote:

Hans-Georg Michna wrote:

Travel report with photos at http://www.michna.com/kenya2004/

I wonder why this guy is attached to Kenya.

The short answer is, because I love elephants.

Fair answer.
For a change of scenery you might want to try
the Chobe game reserve in Botswana .....

Nice site BTW.

Old July 4th, 2004, 04:50 PM
Richard Bonnage

"hobo" wrote in message
In article ,
C Spinner wrote:

Africa is the RICHEST continent on earth.

Then move their.

No thank you, you stay where you are, we have enough idiots
here we don't need to import more. Crap Spinner has some
serious issues, that can only be treated with medication. The
medical system in Africa, has problems with treating common
ailements.Mr Spinners needs are far more complex.

Old July 4th, 2004, 05:15 PM
zakanaka

"Richard Bonnage" wrote in message

"hobo" wrote in message
In article ,
C Spinner wrote:

Africa is the RICHEST continent on earth.

Then move their.

No thank you, you stay where you are, we have enough idiots
here we don't need to import more. Crap Spinner has some
serious issues, that can only be treated with medication. The
medical system in Africa, has problems with treating common
ailements.Mr Spinners needs are far more complex.

That's why he's not in Africa. If he was, he's probably die a slow death.

Old July 5th, 2004, 09:51 AM
Richard Bonnage

"zakanaka" wrote in message

"Richard Bonnage" wrote in message

"hobo" wrote in message
In article ,
C Spinner wrote:

Africa is the RICHEST continent on earth.

Then move their.

No thank you, you stay where you are, we have enough idiots
here we don't need to import more. Crap Spinner has some
serious issues, that can only be treated with medication. The
medical system in Africa, has problems with treating common
ailements.Mr Spinners needs are far more complex.

That's why he's not in Africa. If he was, he's probably die a slow death.

From the crap he spouts maybe that may not be an all together bad thing.
I find it difficult to treat his writings with anything other than pity, if
he feels
so ardently about the injustices of the white folk's treatment of the black
then maybe he should become a missionary. but then it's much easier to
sit at his computer and post ****.

Old July 5th, 2004, 10:04 AM
Peter H.M. Brooks

"Richard Bonnage" wrote in message

From the crap he spouts maybe that may not be an all together bad thing.
I find it difficult to treat his writings with anything other than pity,

if
he feels
so ardently about the injustices of the white folk's treatment of the

black
then maybe he should become a missionary.

Hasn't Africa suffered enough from missionaries already? Suggesting that the
poor lad becomes one is likely to increase the level of human misery - not a
nice course of action.

--
Sylvia: "You must think me a stupid American bitch."
Neighbour: "Not at all, I assumed that you were Canadian" - dialogue from

Old July 5th, 2004, 08:12 PM
conciliator

"zakanaka" wrote in message

"Richard Bonnage" wrote in message

"hobo" wrote in message
In article ,
C Spinner wrote:

Africa is the RICHEST continent on earth.

Then move their.

No thank you, you stay where you are, we have enough idiots
here we don't need to import more. Crap Spinner has some
serious issues, that can only be treated with medication. The
medical system in Africa, has problems with treating common
ailements.Mr Spinners needs are far more complex.

That's why he's not in Africa. If he was, he's probably die a slow

death.

Bring him. Send him to a circumcision class. That will help solve his
problems!