Immature Cabin Crew

Old September 29th, 2003, 11:35 AM
Petzl

Default Immature Cabin Crew

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 13:16:37 +1000, Craig Welch
wrote:

This happened a lot in the US, but to some extent has died down.
Surprised to see it in Australia.

The staff involved should be sacked. They don't have the required
maturity to fly as responsible members of cabin crew.

Petzl will be pleased, of course.

Seems reasonable to be concerned about Islamics on any plane. I would
say the QANTAS staff behaved properly raising cause for suspicion of
passengers. If QANTAS wants to be lax

I most certainly don't want QANTAS over my sky (Sydney)

I would like to hear the story of *why* the cabin crew in their
entirety raised concerns? It is known and reported around Islamics
are often threatening and go into denial mode when confronted about
their threatening verbals

The group who hijacked the four aircraft [on September 11], they had
to go many times through the airport, learn the airport, to learn the
terminal, to learn the check in, to learn the sky cab, to learn the
security checkpoint, even to learn some of the FAA regulations, One of
the planes used by Islamics was a former QANTAS one

For four experienced cabin crew to all raise the same concerns QANTAS
is stupid and outrageously dangerous with complete disregade for
safety in allowing these passengers to continue without a proper
background check by ASIO

Petzl
--
LET'S LOOK OUT FOR AUSTRALIA
http://www.nationalsecurity.gov.au/
Old September 29th, 2003, 01:58 PM
MC

Default but hang on a minute...

wrote:

[...]

The crew may have been "cautious" but, hypercritically, they still use metal
(inc. knives) cutlery in business class and the flight deck door is very
rarely locked. The crew were in and out of the flight deck like flies (not
bothering to latch, the door allowing it to swing, so they didn't have to
keep unlocking it) on all the flights we took recently (7 in total all in BC
both domestic and Inter).

MC

Old September 30th, 2003, 08:03 AM
Dennis P. Harris

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 20:35:41 +1000 in rec.travel.air, Petzl
wrote:

Seems reasonable to be concerned about Islamics on any plane.

what a bleeping bigot you are! i think it would be far more
reasonable to be concerned about many of the so-called
"christians" that i know.

Old September 30th, 2003, 02:36 PM
Dave Proctor

wrote:

This happened a lot in the US, but to some extent has died down.
Surprised to see it in Australia.

The staff involved should be sacked. They don't have the required
maturity to fly as responsible members of cabin crew.

Petzl will be pleased, of course.

Seems reasonable to be concerned about Islamics on any plane. I would
say the QANTAS staff behaved properly raising cause for suspicion of
passengers. If QANTAS wants to be lax

I most certainly don't want QANTAS over my sky (Sydney)

Of course you don't, since they switch off their transponders and do
loop-de-loops over your backyard whilst doing fuel-dumps (according to
you).

Old October 1st, 2003, 08:11 AM
Petzl

wrote:

This happened a lot in the US, but to some extent has died down.
Surprised to see it in Australia.

The staff involved should be sacked. They don't have the required
maturity to fly as responsible members of cabin crew.

Petzl will be pleased, of course.

Seems reasonable to be concerned about Islamics on any plane. I would
say the QANTAS staff behaved properly raising cause for suspicion of
passengers. If QANTAS wants to be lax

I most certainly don't want QANTAS over my sky (Sydney)

Of course you don't, since they switch off their transponders and do
loop-de-loops over your backyard whilst doing fuel-dumps (according to
you).

Pretty close although I have others who can back my statements up

And now remove cabin Crew who raise concerns about probable terrorist
passengers.

Petzl
Old October 1st, 2003, 11:19 AM
GB

Petzl wrote in
:
Pretty close although I have others who can back my statements up

The other nutters in your therapy group don't
count Pretzel.

Old October 1st, 2003, 11:50 AM
Dave Proctor

On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 20:46:40 +1000, Craig Welch
wrote:

On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 17:11:44 +1000, Petzl
wrote:

And now remove cabin Crew who raise concerns about probable terrorist
passengers.

On what basis do you assert that the passengers were 'probable
terrorists'?

The flight attendants expressed fears.

Old October 1st, 2003, 06:58 PM
mrtravel

Petzl wrote:

And now remove cabin Crew who raise concerns about probable terrorist
passengers.

"Probable"??? They were invited guests of the Australian military.
Maybe you can identify what, exactly, the cabin crew claims they did to
arouse suspicion, other than looking mideastern, and speaking in a
foreign tongue.