Document DANCE DANCE DANCE!!!

Old August 6th, 2005, 04:19 AM
Jeff

Default Document DANCE DANCE DANCE!!!

I am outta here in 3 weeks! We like that thought. Alaska here I come!
Haven't even bought any new shoes yet...lol. Need to do that! Will
def need some good hiking footwear for this one...plan to step out a bit
and explore! Are there whale calls I should be practicing? Techniques
for hiding from bears (aka, give them all your food?) Will be very
interersted to see how the Amsterdam compares to the Rotterdam. Inside
cabin though...waah! Ok, so it will make me get my butt out of the
cabin earlier! And I get to visit Seattle! A caffeine junky's paradise
lol!!!

Jeff

Old August 6th, 2005, 04:24 AM
Hank Sniadoch

"Jeff" wrote in message news:N_VIe.112$vD.30@trnddc05...
I am outta here in 3 weeks! We like that thought. Alaska here I come!
Haven't even bought any new shoes yet...lol. Need to do that! Will def
need some good hiking footwear for this one...plan to step out a bit and
explore! Are there whale calls I should be practicing? Techniques for
hiding from bears (aka, give them all your food?) Will be very interersted
to see how the Amsterdam compares to the Rotterdam. Inside cabin
though...waah! Ok, so it will make me get my butt out of the cabin
earlier! And I get to visit Seattle! A caffeine junky's paradise lol!!!

Jeff

3 weeks from now ..... huh .... it might snow on you .... bring a snow
jacket ....

Old August 7th, 2005, 10:52 PM
D Ball

Hey, friend. Nice to see you around, and wow! Alaska two years in a row, you
lucky dawg you! Did I see somewhere else you are still stumped on Skagway
options? We thought it was a great place to bike, and you could actually do
the train/bike combo. http://cyclealaska.com/

Yes, you told me we had to view the Rotterdam as destination-oriented, and
that we did. They had the best Baltics itinerary this summer to suit our
purposes. I was thinking of you in SPb...we really did love that place. I
know we'll return via land trip.

I am not overselling this production of Guys and Dolls. If you like that
show, you gotta go!

Take care, have fun, you'll love Explorations and the in-cabin SOE upgrades.
Check out those Amsterdam carpets, LOL.

Diana