Summer Vacation - Great Family Fun in the Beautiful North GAMountains of Blue Ridge

Old June 30th, 2008, 12:24 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
luxurycabinblueridge

Default Summer Vacation - Great Family Fun in the Beautiful North GAMountains of Blue Ridge

Looking for something different to do?

Then head to the North GA Mountains of Blue Ridge and explore the
great outdoors:

Spectacular Year Round Mountain Views from this luxury 3 bedroom, 3
bath cabin rental nestled in the North Georgia Mountains of Blue
Ridge!

Mom and Dad will LOVE the Outside Wood Burning Fireplace & Hot Tub
with Lounger enclosed in a Screen Porch overlooking bright stars at
night and long range mountain views by day.

The kids will LOVE the Game Room complete with a cedar top wet bar,
pool table, poker table, LOG checker board table, satellite TV, DVD,
gas log fireplace, 2 full size futons and amazing views!

Bedroom and Bath on each level for the comfort and privacy of all!

Area Attractions:
Ocoee River - White Water Rafting, Kayaking
Lake Blue Ridge and Lake Nottely - swimming, fishing, picnics
Toccoa River - tubing, fishing
Blue Ridge Marina - jet ski and boat rentals
Aska Adventure Wilderness Area - hiking and biking
Horseback riding, golf, sightseeing, antique shopping
Swan Drive-In Movie Theatre and the Blue Ridge Scenic Railway
Day Spa (only 6 miles from the cabin)

For more information, rates, availability, please visit:
http://www.luxurycabinblueridge.com
Bears Den Luxury Cabin Retreat
Blue Ridge Luxury Cabin - 90 minutes North of Atlanta
Old June 30th, 2008, 02:28 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
WJ[_2_]

What justifies your rate which is almost twice as much as other rental
cabins in the North Georgia mountains? (To say nothing of your
"cleaning fee"!)

Old June 30th, 2008, 06:34 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
luxurycabinblueridge

Dear WJ,

You must have missed my rates/policy page on my website as it clearly
states the cleaning fee. That's one thing I am very careful is that
all my rates are listed as well as any additional fees (resort tax,
cleaning fee and additional per person charge).
As far as my rates, they are very competitive for the ammenities
provided, the condtion of the cabin and it being only 2 years old,
upscale log furniture & decor, as well as the views that exceed most
in Blue Ridge. The huge game room was just added last year. We also
have a screen porch with a hot tub and fireplace which most do not
(some do but most do not) and have 3 fireplaces total (again something
most do not have). Also, you are going to pay a little more for
mountain views vs a cabin in the woods.

Have a great day and I'm sorry that my cabin did not meet your needs
but I'm sure you will find something in the area that does as there
are many to choose from, from basic back in the woods to luxury with
many ammenities, mountain vivews or lake/river front.

You could try http://www.homeaway.com. There you will find a list of
over 80 cabins in Blue Ridge with all different ammenities and
different prices to fit your budget. http://www.vlbo.com is also
another good site of vacation listings by owner.

Good Luck!

Old June 30th, 2008, 09:18 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
WJ[_2_]

Dear Kim--

Thank you for your reply.

Have you thought about advertising in Blue Ridge Country or Southern
Living? That might be more appropriate than your constant inappropriate
postings in this group. This is a discussion group, not an advertising
group.

WJ