MOLOKA`I — POLICE GANG STALKING — [Japanese Woman Retired Teacher]

Old September 5th, 2020, 07:34 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.world
Ras

Default MOLOKA`I — POLICE GANG STALKING — [Japanese Woman Retired Teacher]

MOLOKA`I — POLICE HARASSING SWEET LOVING
JAPANESE TEACHER / RETIRED

Why On Earth Would A Police Family Decide To Harass
And Stalk And With Terrorist Police State Activities,
Decide To Try To Mentally And Physically Torture
And Hurt A —
Loving Sweet Elderly Japanese
Woman Teacher From Moloka'i Island.

Why Would The Secret Agenda Sinister Wicked Evil Police
Be Doing This ?

NO WONDER PEOPLE ARE IN THE STREETS
DEMANDING CHANGE IN POLICE SINISTER ACTIONS.

STACY CRIVELLO

ELECTION EXCITEMENT:

In the County Council, former Council Member Stacy Crivello
will be seeking her old Molokai residency seat, currently held
by council Vice Chairwoman Keani Rawlins-Fernandez.
Rawlins-Fernandez defeated the incumbent in November 2018,
garnering 43.7 percent of the vote (22,124) compared to
Crivello’s 40.8 percent (20,643).

STACY CRIVELLO HAS PERSONALLY HELPED A OHANA ON MOLOKA'I
WHO IS HAVING DIFFICULTIES WITH CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES.
MY EXTENDED OHANA. I CANNOT THANK STACY CRIVELLO ENOUGH
FOR WHAT SHE HAS DONE FOR THIS OHANA, AND HELPING THEM
TO GET BACK TOGETHER AS A FAMILY . . . MOTHER WITH CHILDREN
AGAIN.

STACY CRIVELLO — RIGHT NOW, STILL ENGAGED IN COMMUNITY AFFAIRS,
NEVER HAVING GIVEN-UP HER PERSONAL OUTREACH AND VERY EVIDENT
CONCERNS FOR THE PEOPLE OF MOLOKA'I.

RAWLINS
DUTERTE TRAGIC.

THINGS WERE GOING SO GOOD,
AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT I WAS THINKING . . .
WOW WAS I WRONG !

GREASE MONKEY / TIRE MONKEY.

A Father Of A Cop Who's Verbal Harassment False Accusations
At His Place Of Employment And Other Places, That Grease / Tire Monkey.
That Dastardly Heathen Low I.Q. Satan Filipino Can Sink An Election,
Do You Know That ?

PART OF A LARGER CONSPIRACY OF VERBAL SMEARS.

I CAUGHT YOU — FATHER OF A COP.

THE REAL POSSIBILITY OF BEING LITERALLY: 'SET-UP',
Additional To The Verbal Smear False Accusation Gang Stalking.

I CAUGHT YOU — FATHER OF A COP.

THANE EUGENE CESAR FILIPINO STYLE,
I SEE YOU !

RIGHT THROUGH YOU !

* A WONDERFUL RETIRED ELDERLY JAPANESE WOMAN
TEACHER ON MOLOKA'I IS ALSO BEING HARASSED / GANG
STALKED BY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR MOLOKA'I POLICE FAMILY.

KEANI RAWLINS CAN GIVE PRAISE TO THE EVIL MIND PLOT
GREASE / TIRE MONKEY, WHO IS NOTHING MORE THAN A
LOUSY SATAN COP FAMILY OF PURE GANG STALKING.

FAGGOT FILIPINO COPS / FAMILY !

'BOBO' ISN'T A "faggot" DUTERTE DANNY.

KEANI RAWLINS, GO AHEAD AND THANK YOUR GREASE / TIRE MONKEY:

* EYES CLOSE TOGETHER DENOTING
LIMITED INTELLIGENCE.
A REAL FACE OF A MONKEY !

FAGGOT FILIPINO !

RAWLINS DUTERTE DANNY FAGGOT COP WANNABE,
YOU GO STRAIGHT TO HELL !
YOU 'HEATHEN' ****ING GREASE MONKEY !
YOU GO STRAIGHT TO HELL !

[$] STOP AT NAPA'S BEFORE YOU DO [$]