The Longest Cruise Review Ever Written

Old September 16th, 2003, 11:37 PM
Mason Barge

Default The Longest Cruise Review Ever Written

As you might know, I've been actively trying to decide on a Royal
Princess cruise. I came across this in my search, the longest and
most detailed cruise review in the world:

http://www.cruisereviews.com/princess/Royal4.htm

BTW it's 48,712 words.

Mason Barge

"If this is coffee, please bring me some tea. If this is tea, please bring me some coffee."
-- Abraham Lincoln
Old September 17th, 2003, 12:16 AM
ArleneL

Whew! You're a better man than I am...... I quit. Too much for me. Besides, we've been on two
transatlantics on the Royal, so I pretty much know things.

Arlene

Old September 17th, 2003, 12:35 AM
Mason Barge

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 23:16:35 GMT, ArleneL
wrote:

Whew! You're a better man than I am...... I quit. Too much for me. Besides, we've been on two
transatlantics on the Royal, so I pretty much know things.

Arlene

So give, Arlene. How's she shape up?

It seems a refurb was done in 2001 after the particularly scathing
review posted earlier, and possibly another is scheduled for spring
2004?