Need Help with Spa Package on Grand Princess

Old September 15th, 2003, 11:15 PM
Asya Kamsky

Default Need Help with Spa Package on Grand Princess

In article ,
Candy Brock wrote:
Somehow the enzymes in the product they use work on your elimination
system to flush toxins (and everything else) out of your system.

There are two things that this treatment flushes out of your system:

water and cash.

--
Asya Kamsky

"To forgive is an act of compassion. It is not done because
people deserve it, it's done because they need it." -- Rupert Giles.
Old September 15th, 2003, 11:17 PM
Howard Garland

should have said "forbade".

Howard Garland wrote:

Candy Brock wrote:

... "remove toxins" from your skin

Toxins? How I hate that word. In the good old days (before the rates
became obscene), when I would go for one or more massages while
cruising, I would always forbid the masseuse or masseur from using the
word "toxins" in my presence.

Old September 16th, 2003, 01:42 AM
Mason Barge

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 02:46:05 GMT, "jckey" wrote:

My wife would like to have a spa treatment that she heard about on GP that
removes cellulite? Has anyone had this done? Thanks!

Total rip off.

Mason Barge

"If this is coffee, please bring me some tea. If this is tea, please bring me some coffee."
-- Abraham Lincoln
Old September 16th, 2003, 02:56 AM
N. Jill Velencia

I usually get the Ionithermie treatments that "remove toxins" from
your skin and improve the appearance of cellulite while taking inches
off your measurements and dollars out of your pocket... but it actually
works, so I keep doing it. The result is slim, tight thighs and
uncomfortable flatulence.

Ummmmmm........so you will look much better with your new slim, tight
thighs...but nobody will even dare come near you due to your
uncomfortable flatulence. If the flatulence is uncomfortable for you,
just think how uncomfortable it is going to be for your unsuspecting
dinner companions that night.

Jill - Seattle

Old September 16th, 2003, 03:43 AM
Jeff Coudriet

I have always thought that plastic surgery cruises would be a good
idea. Maybe even have the "procedure" on land the day before you
sail...put somebody up in a nice suite on the ship and ride out the next
7-10 days of swelling and black and blue marks.

Jeff

How 'bout shipboard liposuction?

Old September 16th, 2003, 12:15 PM
Howard Garland

Right on Jeff! Cruising and some lipo on my love handles (administered
by one of those Steiner geniuses) at the same time.

Old September 16th, 2003, 01:01 PM
CupCaked

Jeff Coudriet wrote:

I have always thought that plastic surgery cruises would be a good
idea. Maybe even have the "procedure" on land the day before you
sail...put somebody up in a nice suite on the ship and ride out the next
7-10 days of swelling and black and blue marks.

Yes, YES! Book me immediately! What a way to recouperate :-)

Karen

__ /7__/7__/7__
\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::...

http://www.cupcaked.com/reviews
(...and leave off the "potatoes" to e-mail)

Old September 17th, 2003, 07:29 AM
Linda Coffman

Hmmm... how about a Botox Party Cruise?!?

No wrinkles and no bruises!!! (And no flatulence!)

Linda
-----
http://cruisediva.com