At Long Last - Media Acknowledgement of 9/11 Alternative Theories

Old December 31st, 2003, 02:53 PM
Jeremy Miller

Default At Long Last - Media Acknowledgement of 9/11 Alternative Theories

For the longest time, it seemed that the media has been a puppet of
the U.S. government adhering to the official government line on the
events of 9/11 with absolutely no acknowledgment of anything that may
have deviated from that line.

Actually, about two weeks after the 9/11 attacks, Paula Zahn on CNN
reported on the French book, entitled something like the _Fantastic
Deception_, that claimed that no plane could have attacked the
Pentagon on 9/11. She pooh-poohed the people behind the book and their
premises to the extent that she made them out to be sacrilegious
traitors against the very upstanding [yeah, right] government of the
United States of America. Up 'til now, this had been the one and only
acknowledgment in the media that something other than what was claimed
actually happened on 9/11.

Now, finally, there was a front-page article in the Newark _Star
Ledger_ (12/29/31) entitled "Conspiracy theories abound in 9/11 probe;
panel weighs evidence in sifting for truth."

The _Star Ledger_ mentioned the following ideas on 9/11:

1. that President Bush knew that the attacks were coming but allowed
them to be executed to support the war on terrorism;

2. that fighter jets were not scrambled on time;

3. that Israel was actually behind the attacks, not Arab terrorists...
to justify the subsequent wars in Afghanistan and Iraq;

4. that the planes that struck the World Trade Center were remote
controlled;

5. that a missile, not a plane, struck the Pentagon;

6. that "we have no authoritative account of how it happened and why
it happened;"

7. that many questions remain unanswered;

8. that "concerns about stonewalling and a cover-up have been fueled
by the government's 'excessive secrecy,' Bush's initial opposition to
the commission [the probe], his delay in turning over White House
intelligence briefings..."

I have my own idea about 9/11, and I think that it deserves further
investigation. There is no doubt in my mind that the Bush family is in
disreputable cahoots with jew arch-criminal Marc Rich. When it is said
that Marc Rich is a "commodities trader," I do believe that this is
just a euphemism for "big time international drug kingpin." As such,
Marc Rich would have a great vested interest in reestablishing the
heroin trade out of Afghanistan. This was accomplished by waging war
in that country. There are, of course, many other ways for the
Bush/Rich camp to enrich themselves by waging their bogus war(s) on
terrorism.

Thus far, nobody but me is trying to draw attention to the Bush-Rich
connection.

I find it most unfortunate that the commission conducting the probe of
9/11 is headed by former New Jersey Governor Thomas Kean, a George W.
Bush appointee. Mr. Kean is little more than - no! - he's a little
less than a dim-witted, smiley-faced bobble head... just the type to
make a great crony under (and for) the circumstances

Jeremy Miller
Old December 31st, 2003, 03:44 PM
MTV

Jeremy Miller wrote:

I have my own idea about 9/11, and I think that it deserves further
investigation. There is no doubt in my mind that the Bush family is in
disreputable cahoots with jew arch-criminal Marc Rich. When it is said
that Marc Rich is a "commodities trader," I do believe that this is
just a euphemism for "big time international drug kingpin." As such,
Marc Rich would have a great vested interest in reestablishing the
heroin trade out of Afghanistan. This was accomplished by waging war
in that country. There are, of course, many other ways for the
Bush/Rich camp to enrich themselves by waging their bogus war(s) on
terrorism.

You've got the wrong President. Rich was Clinton's buddy that he pardoned
on his last day in office.

MTV

Old December 31st, 2003, 04:07 PM
Jim Anderson

"MTV" wrote in message
Jeremy Miller wrote:

I have my own idea about 9/11, and I think that it deserves further
investigation. There is no doubt in my mind that the Bush family is in
disreputable cahoots with jew arch-criminal Marc Rich. When it is said
that Marc Rich is a "commodities trader," I do believe that this is
just a euphemism for "big time international drug kingpin." As such,
Marc Rich would have a great vested interest in reestablishing the
heroin trade out of Afghanistan. This was accomplished by waging war
in that country. There are, of course, many other ways for the
Bush/Rich camp to enrich themselves by waging their bogus war(s) on
terrorism.

You've got the wrong President. Rich was Clinton's buddy that he pardoned
on his last day in office.

MTV

Noo.... don't ya see, the black helicopters in his backyard told him that
was really Bush in his Clinton disguise... Plus, the Bill Clinton and
George Bush don't really exist, they're holograms projected by the
Tri-Lateral Commission...

Gotta go... someone is coming...

grin

Jim

Old December 31st, 2003, 08:30 PM
Jeremy Miller

MTV wrote in message ...
Jeremy Miller wrote:

I have my own idea about 9/11, and I think that it deserves further
investigation. There is no doubt in my mind that the Bush family is in
disreputable cahoots with jew arch-criminal Marc Rich. When it is said
that Marc Rich is a "commodities trader," I do believe that this is
just a euphemism for "big time international drug kingpin." As such,
Marc Rich would have a great vested interest in reestablishing the
heroin trade out of Afghanistan. This was accomplished by waging war
in that country. There are, of course, many other ways for the
Bush/Rich camp to enrich themselves by waging their bogus war(s) on
terrorism.

You've got the wrong President. Rich was Clinton's buddy that he pardoned
on his last day in office.

No, I don't! All indications are that Bush traded immunity from
criminal prosecution for Bill Clinton in exchange for the Marc Rich
pardon from Clinton.

J.M.
Old December 31st, 2003, 10:01 PM
Jo Jo

...... That no planes attacked on 9/11.
...... That President Bush knew of the attacks before they happened.

What a bunch of liberal crap.
You people like living on another planet.
Do you wear tin foil hats so the aliens can't read your thoughts?

Old December 31st, 2003, 10:36 PM
nobody

Jeremy Miller wrote:
1. that President Bush knew that the attacks were coming but allowed
them to be executed to support the war on terrorism;

plausible. I don't think he woudl have known about specifics of the attacks though.

2. that fighter jets were not scrambled on time;

that is a fact. But I guess you wanted to speculate that they had been
intentionally not dispatched on time. I don't think so.

3. that Israel was actually behind the attacks, not Arab terrorists...
to justify the subsequent wars in Afghanistan and Iraq;

For such events Israel = USA. There isn't much that Israel does that the USA
doesn't (secretely) agree to.

4. that the planes that struck the World Trade Center were remote
controlled;

That one is very doubtful.

5. that a missile, not a plane, struck the Pentagon;

Weren't there sections of a plane's tail visible in the early hours before it
was removed ?

6. that "we have no authoritative account of how it happened and why
it happened;"

One CVR/FDR was recovered. But the authoritines never released transcripts.
Yet this is the most important piece of the big picture, especially because it
is the plane where the passengers SUPPOSEDLY overpowered the bad guys.
Assuming that there was in fact a passenger revolt, knowing how it did happen
would be very important, especially since they now expect civilian passengers
to help defent aircraft and overtake terrorists in such instances.

Perhaps that flight didn't really happen as the media/government made it look,
and it would lose the "heroics" aspects if they were to release the tapes. But
it would also provide the civilians with a more realistic protrayal of what
happens if the passengers try to overtake the terrorists.

7. that many questions remain unanswered;

many questions remain unasked.

I have my own idea about 9/11, and I think that it deserves further
investigation. There is no doubt in my mind that the Bush family is in
disreputable cahoots with jew arch-criminal Marc Rich.

Bush is just an ex-alchoolic born-again religious stupid puppet. Cheney,
Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz are behind the Bush regimes actions and they
succesfully pushed aside Powell, allowing them free reign. Rumsfeld and
Wolfowitz don't celebrate Christmas.

Cheney Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz are the 3 most dangerous persons in the world
right now, worse that Ossama.
Old January 1st, 2004, 06:45 AM
Mike

Jo Jo wrote:

What a bunch of liberal crap.

Eh? Why do you say "liberal"? Do you equate looney rantings with
everything you disagree with? You reckon this guy is a commie
supporter of a national health-care plan? Maybe even believes
in evolution? Is "liberal" an insult?

Old January 1st, 2004, 05:24 PM
Doug Weller

On 31 Dec 2003 06:53:38 -0800, Jeremy Miller wrote:
[SNIP] jew arch-criminal

All you need to know that this is just another anti-Semitic kook.

Not surprising that he has started threads in
alt.politics.nationalism.white and alt.politics.white-power

Doug
Old January 2nd, 2004, 06:43 PM
Fly Guy

nobody wrote:

One CVR/FDR was recovered. But the authoritines never released
transcripts. Yet this is the most important piece of the big
picture, especially because it is the plane where the passengers
SUPPOSEDLY overpowered the bad guys. Assuming that there was in
fact a passenger revolt, knowing how it did happen would be very
important, especially since they now expect civilian passengers
to help defent aircraft and overtake terrorists in such instances.

The reason why the transcripts were never released is because they
contain (audio) evidense that the plane was either shot at, or
hit/dammaged, or hit/brought-down by missle from jet fighter.

1) This was the 1 (one) plane of the 4 that was within range (or flew
into range) of scrambled jet fighters.

2) There were reports on 9/11/01 that parts of the plane fell into a
small lake where some campers/vacationers were boating. Those reports
got wide TV coverage for a few hours but quickly faded as the media
was saturated with incoming news stories.

3) Americans could not psycologically stomach the additional tragic
idea that the military shot down a civillian plane, and perhaps in the
confusion the exact knowledge of this event did not filter down to
while-house pr people, but someone decided it's better to let the
public believe the plane went down in a blaze of glory rather than a
smoking blaze.

Cheney Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz are the 3 most dangerous persons
in the world right now, worse that Ossama.

Those 3 were chosen as the #1 chicken-cannon target by CBC's Air Farce
on their new-years eve broadcast. Very well chosen targets.
Old January 2nd, 2004, 07:51 PM
DALing

lest we forget - the order to shoot would have been given over an OPEN air
channel (not normally accessible by civil radios, but available) and
wouldhave been MOST CERTAINLY been hear-able by FAA ATC so explain HOW they
would have kept this quiet (besides it would have been TAPED) - anyway, it
would have not detracted from the events on the Pennsylvania flight AND
YES - IT WOULD BEEN A _CLEAR CHANNEL_ TRANSMISSION.