Iraq tourism opportunity

Old November 3rd, 2003, 09:15 PM
Francesco

Default Iraq tourism opportunity

Hello everyone! I am working with a team of entrepreneurs to develop
a tour company in Iraq. We would greatly appreciate your feedback on
survey we made to better understand our potential customers. Please
go to the following URL for the survey:
http://fs11.formsite.com/shehirazada...891/index.html

Thank you for your assistance!

Regards,
Shehirazada, Inc.
Old November 3rd, 2003, 10:23 PM
TCS

On 3 Nov 2003 13:15:01 -0800, Francesco wrote:
Hello everyone! I am working with a team of entrepreneurs to develop
a tour company in Iraq. We would greatly appreciate your feedback on
survey we made to better understand our potential customers. Please
go to the following URL for the survey:

damn that's funny.

However, if you look at history, you'll note that war zones aren't
typically very hot tourist attractions.

Old November 4th, 2003, 04:44 AM
Charles Hawtrey

TCS staggered to the nearest
keyboard and wrote:

On 3 Nov 2003 13:15:01 -0800, Francesco wrote:
Hello everyone! I am working with a team of entrepreneurs to develop
a tour company in Iraq. We would greatly appreciate your feedback on
survey we made to better understand our potential customers. Please
go to the following URL for the survey:

damn that's funny.

However, if you look at history, you'll note that war zones aren't
typically very hot tourist attractions.

In fact they're often very popular tourist attractions after the war
is over. Perhaps our correspondent is preparing for a venture to be
undertaken once circumstances become favorable? Nothing like getting
into a new business on the ground floor.

Iraq also has much to offer from the standpoint of ancient history and
culture.

Old November 4th, 2003, 09:10 AM
a.spencer3

Charles Hawtrey wrote in message
Iraq also has much to offer from the standpoint of ancient history and

culture.

Absolutely - that has to be the understatement of the year! In 2001 (around
September 14th.!) we had to stop short at the Turkey/Syrian border. And we
were due for our first visit to Iraq in 2002!
Xxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx!

Surreyman

Old November 4th, 2003, 09:21 AM
alain

"a.spencer3" a écrit dans le message de news:

Charles Hawtrey wrote in message
Iraq also has much to offer from the standpoint of ancient history

and
culture.

may be a trip in helicopter?????????????

Alain

Old November 4th, 2003, 09:41 AM
Nige

"Francesco" wrote in message
m...
Hello everyone! I am working with a team of entrepreneurs to develop
a tour company in Iraq. We would greatly appreciate your feedback on
survey we made to better understand our potential customers. Please
go to the following URL for the survey:
http://fs11.formsite.com/shehirazada...891/index.html

Thank you for your assistance!

Regards,
Shehirazada, Inc.

A trip back in time. The cradle of civilisation. Such a wealth of magical
places to conjure with. The hanging gardens of Babylon. Ali Baba and the 40
thieves. All the famous caravanserai. One of the first and tallest
unsupported arched roofed buildings in the world. And the very hospitable
people. I am sure that this area will see many visitors in the future. Good
luck to the new idea.

Old November 6th, 2003, 05:35 AM
Dave.US

TCS wrote:

On 3 Nov 2003 13:15:01 -0800, Francesco wrote:
Hello everyone! I am working with a team of entrepreneurs to develop
a tour company in Iraq. We would greatly appreciate your feedback on
survey we made to better understand our potential customers. Please
go to the following URL for the survey:

damn that's funny.

However, if you look at history, you'll note that war zones aren't
typically very hot tourist attractions.

War zone? I thought it was declared that major hostilities are over?

Old November 6th, 2003, 10:17 PM
Deep Freud Moors

wrote:
TCS wrote:

On 3 Nov 2003 13:15:01 -0800, Francesco wrote:
Hello everyone! I am working with a team of entrepreneurs to develop
a tour company in Iraq. We would greatly appreciate your feedback on
survey we made to better understand our potential customers. Please
go to the following URL for the survey:

damn that's funny.

However, if you look at history, you'll note that war zones aren't
typically very hot tourist attractions.

War zone? I thought it was declared that major hostilities are over?

Right.

Are you calling the President a liar? That's defamation.
---
DFM

Old November 6th, 2003, 10:48 PM
TCS

wrote:
TCS wrote:

On 3 Nov 2003 13:15:01 -0800, Francesco wrote:
Hello everyone! I am working with a team of entrepreneurs to develop
a tour company in Iraq. We would greatly appreciate your feedback on
survey we made to better understand our potential customers. Please
go to the following URL for the survey:

damn that's funny.

However, if you look at history, you'll note that war zones aren't
typically very hot tourist attractions.

War zone? I thought it was declared that major hostilities are over?

Right.

Are you calling the President a liar? That's defamation.

Who me? I would never call the president a liar. That would be as
impossible as....

the president getting confused about what question he was just asked.