Voyager to Bermuda & Carib From NJ!

Old May 15th, 2004, 04:57 PM
Ray Goldenberg

Default Voyager to Bermuda & Carib From NJ!

Hi Everyone,

I have received information from a usually reliable source. Royal
Caribbean International's Voyager of the Seas will be sailing a 5-day
itinerary to Bermuda in 2005 alternating with a 9-day Caribbean
itinerary. Both of these sailings will embark from Cape Liberty.
Because of the Voyager's size, she will be limited to King's Wharf in
Bermuda. The Caribbean itinerary will include Labadee, Ocho Rios,
Grand Cayman & Freeport. She is scheduled to sail these itineraries
between May 15th and November 13th, 2005. If you have missed any of
my news' postings, they are available on my web site.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

Old May 15th, 2004, 09:17 PM
Diane Giambalvo

Ray, I heard that 3 weeks ago but it will not be offically announced until
June.

My source was also very reliable.
Diane Giambalvo
Travel Consultant
GalaxSea Cruises And Tours
East Brunswick, NJ
1-800-357-9393
http://www.galaxseaeb.com
http://hometown.aol.com/iv18/myhomepage/business.html
Old May 15th, 2004, 10:56 PM
Bobbye

And rumor has it the Grandeur will be doing the same thing from Baltimore
for 2005.

Bobbye
Cruises Inc.

Old May 15th, 2004, 11:07 PM
Tom & Linda

With the traditional 4 day Bermuda stay on a 7 night sailing, the middle two
days are whole days while the first and last days are about 2/3rds days.
However, with Voyager's 5 night itinerary, you'll basically get about 1 1/2
days in Bermuda. You'll get there roughly 11:00 am one day, overnight
there, and leave around 2:00 in the afternoon the next day.

That's not a great itinerary by any means. Plus you're at the Wharf.

It's basically a little more attractive in "name" than the Canada sailing.
They'll be able to charge more money than for Canada, but you won't get much
time in Bermuda.

I guess I'd do it for a quick get away, and/or to go on a Voyager ship, but
I wouldn't pick that if I wanted to do Bermuda.

--Tom

Old May 15th, 2004, 11:22 PM
Gordon

"Gregory C. Read" wrote in message
Is Bermuda relaxing their restrictions on the number of cruise ship
passengers allowed at one time?

They should also try to arrange for more Express Ferries between the
Dockyard and Hamilton.

--
Greg
lid

http://www.theroyalgazette.com/apps/...NEWS/105080054

According to the link above, Bermuda is gearing up for more cruise ships.

Gordon

Old May 15th, 2004, 11:42 PM
Charles

In article , Bobbye
wrote:

And rumor has it the Grandeur will be doing the same thing from Baltimore
for 2005.

Not a rumor. They have announced it.

--
Charles
Old May 16th, 2004, 12:10 AM
Ray Goldenberg

On Sat, 15 May 2004 17:56:13 -0400, "Bobbye"
wrote:

And rumor has it the Grandeur will be doing the same thing from Baltimore
for 2005.

Hi Bobbye,

It has been officially announced. You could check my posting here on
r.t.cruises on 5/10 for all of the details.