Question from WSJ: More Americans travelling off-season?

Old November 16th, 2004, 10:46 PM
Yves Bellefeuille

Default Question from WSJ: More Americans travelling off-season?

I've received an E-mail message from a reporter with the _Wall Street
Journal_ asking the following question:

"I'm a reporter at the Wall Street Journal writing a story about
off-season travel to Europe and was wondering (I saw your google posts)
if more people are going to Europe this year during the winter to offset
the high exchange rate? ... My deadline is tomorrow" (i.e. Wednesday).

This question is really directed towards Americans, since it's the US
dollar that has fallen rather than other currencies that have risen.

If anybody feels like answering, please contact me and I'll forward the
information.

Yves Bellefeuille

Old November 17th, 2004, 12:00 AM
John Bermont

Yves Bellefeuille wrote:

I've received an E-mail message from a reporter with the _Wall Street
Journal_ asking the following question:

"I'm a reporter at the Wall Street Journal writing a story about
off-season travel to Europe and was wondering (I saw your google posts)
if more people are going to Europe this year during the winter to offset
the high exchange rate? ... My deadline is tomorrow" (i.e. Wednesday).

This question is really directed towards Americans, since it's the US
dollar that has fallen rather than other currencies that have risen.

If anybody feels like answering, please contact me and I'll forward the
information.

Yves Bellefeuille

Judging by the number of visitors to my web site, interest in travel to
Europe has perked since election day. I don't think the value of the
euro has much to do with it since the dollar has been in the dumps for a
long time, and appears likely to stay there. The political anxiety is
over and Americans are returning to their regular life styles.

John Bermont
* * * Mastering Independent Budget Travel * * *
http://www.enjoy-europe.com/

Old November 17th, 2004, 08:01 PM
PJM

Yves Bellefeuille :

I've received an E-mail message from a reporter with the _Wall Street
Journal_ asking the following question:

"I'm a reporter at the Wall Street Journal writing a story about
off-season travel to Europe and was wondering (I saw your google posts)
if more people are going to Europe this year during the winter to offset
the high exchange rate? ... My deadline is tomorrow" (i.e. Wednesday).

This question is really directed towards Americans, since it's the US
dollar that has fallen rather than other currencies that have risen.

If anybody feels like answering, please contact me and I'll forward the
information.

I don't think Europeans want to have anything to do with you bible thumping
hillbillies.

PJM
Old November 17th, 2004, 08:08 PM
pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

PJM
:

Yves Bellefeuille :

I've received an E-mail message from a reporter with the _Wall Street
Journal_ asking the following question:

"I'm a reporter at the Wall Street Journal writing a story about
off-season travel to Europe and was wondering (I saw your google
posts) if more people are going to Europe this year during the winter
to offset the high exchange rate? ... My deadline is tomorrow" (i.e.
Wednesday).

This question is really directed towards Americans, since it's the US
dollar that has fallen rather than other currencies that have risen.

If anybody feels like answering, please contact me and I'll forward
the information.

I don't think Europeans want to have anything to do with you bible
thumping hillbillies.

this is another forgery. PersonallyI would like to extend my apologies for
this forgery to Europeans and state for the record that I'm looking forward
to coming over and finding some cheap hookers to play around with.I hear
they're exceptionally cheap in Budapest.

Exchange rate be damned.