Unsafe areas of Los Angeles

Old April 21st, 2005, 08:06 PM

Years of driving cab and living in LaLa land have given me a bad taste
for the city in general. I guess everyone should see it before it is
annexed to Mexico.
First, if you see alot of graffiti, leave.
Do not go below Third St., except at the beach.
Do not walk around at night.
Do not believe any one who tells you they can get you in the movie
bizz.
If you see a very pretty woman- it's a man
If you see a very ugly woman- it's a man.
Be sure to check out Olvera St., the cities oldest.

Old April 21st, 2005, 10:39 PM
usatraveler

wrote in message
ups.com...

Years of driving cab and living in LaLa land have given me a bad taste
for the city in general. I guess everyone should see it before it is
annexed to Mexico.

You mean returned to Mexico? El Pueblo de Los Angeles. That's not Dutch.

Do not go below Third St., except at the beach.

Nonsense. The Miracle Mile is south of Third St.

Do not walk around at night.

Myth.

Do not believe any one who tells you they can get you in the movie
bizz.

Who looks for work while on vacation?

If you see a very pretty woman- it's a man.

You've been hanging out at the wrong clubs.

If you see a very ugly woman- it's a man.

What about an ugly man-child? Michael Jackson?

Be sure to check out Olvera St., the cities oldest.

Tourist trap. But they've got good churros.

Old April 21st, 2005, 11:02 PM
PTravel

"usatraveler" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...

Years of driving cab and living in LaLa land have given me a bad taste
for the city in general. I guess everyone should see it before it is
annexed to Mexico.

You mean returned to Mexico? El Pueblo de Los Angeles. That's not Dutch.

Do not go below Third St., except at the beach.

Nonsense. The Miracle Mile is south of Third St.

Do not walk around at night.

Myth.

Do not believe any one who tells you they can get you in the movie
bizz.

Who looks for work while on vacation?

If you see a very pretty woman- it's a man.

You've been hanging out at the wrong clubs.

If you see a very ugly woman- it's a man.

What about an ugly man-child? Michael Jackson?

Be sure to check out Olvera St., the cities oldest.

Tourist trap. But they've got good churros.

You beat me to it -- I agree completely with your post. BeaForoni may have
driven a cab in LA, but it looks like he/she never got out of it.

Old April 22nd, 2005, 01:53 AM
pointilism

Do not go below Third St., except at the beach.

Nonsense. The Miracle Mile is south of Third St.

So is Hancock Park, one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in town.

Old April 22nd, 2005, 02:34 AM
J-Man

Do not believe any one who tells you they can get you in the movie
bizz.

Well there are "certain types" of movies they'll be happy to put you in.

Old April 22nd, 2005, 04:39 PM
Frank F. Matthews

J-Man wrote:

Do not believe any one who tells you they can get you in the movie
bizz.

Well there are "certain types" of movies they'll be happy to put you in.

Snuff films?

Old April 22nd, 2005, 05:13 PM
NOTTSTALGIA

Yes Thanks for those tips.

I did taste a Churro on Olvera St last time I was over.

And visited that Cafe Restaurant nearby. Circus Stuff? The name
escapes me?

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 14:39:11 -0700, "usatraveler"
wrote:

oups.com...