Dress code for Florence opera?

Old May 3rd, 2005, 12:07 PM
Mxsmanic

Miss L. Toe writes:

What happened to it ?

I lost about 75% of it by moving from an American payroll to a French
payroll (same job). French salaries are much lower than American
salaries. Then multiple stock-market crashes erased everything I had
left.

Old May 3rd, 2005, 12:59 PM
No Spam

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
No Spam writes:

But with some serious flaws in the navigation ...
For instance, the error message, "You didn't
access [the page] from the place I expected."
When I had clicked the link supplied by the
web page.

You were trying to spam my guest book.

No, that's not true. I was attempting to sign your guest
book with a completely commercial-free message. The error
message told me, specifically, that the website was poorly
designed, and pointedat the programmer as the source of
the area.

The script that manages the guest book is smarter than that;

No; it's obviously not any smarter than you.

it e-mailed me the contents and trace of your attempt instead.

Ooooh. I'm scared. Have another burger, fatboy.

Old May 3rd, 2005, 01:09 PM
chancellor of the duchy of besses o' th' barn

The Rev Gaston wrote:

[]
I saw a couple of beggars on my short commute yesterday. Both
introduced themselves politely and gave a short account of their
situations. They were relatively succesful in receiving donations.

From idiots!

I bet they weren't on drugs either...

--
David Horne- www.davidhorne.net

Old May 3rd, 2005, 05:06 PM
Mxsmanic

nitram writes:

You really lost your expatriation allowance and temporary tax
benefits?

As well as a huge cut in the base salary.

Never use real money to play Monopoly.

Anything you don't have in your hand with intrinsic value is at risk.

Old May 3rd, 2005, 09:17 PM
Deep Foiled Malls

On Tue, 03 May 2005 13:06:40 +0200, Mxsmanic
wrote:

Deep Foiled Malls writes:

Then why have you chosen to lie here in rte in the past?

I haven't.

Yes you have.

Mxsmanic: "I lied."

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...e32501892cf901
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com
Old May 3rd, 2005, 09:31 PM
Deep Foiled Malls

On Tue, 03 May 2005 18:06:11 +0200, Mxsmanic
wrote:

nitram writes:

Never use real money to play Monopoly.

Anything you don't have in your hand with intrinsic value is at risk.

It's at risk in your hand too. It's also at risk in a bank, and most
definitely on the stock market.
--
---
Old May 3rd, 2005, 09:35 PM