Any Wifi on cruise?

Old March 1st, 2014, 01:06 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Thersa. S

Default Any Wifi on cruise?

Does anyone know are there any wifi on cruise?
Old March 1st, 2014, 02:53 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Chan K

Thersa. S於 2014年3月1日星期*UTC+8下午8時06分54秒 道:

Does anyone know are there any wifi on cruise?

i don't like while travelling still gotta web surfing, just relax and enjoy your trip
Old March 1st, 2014, 05:56 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dan Wenz[_2_]

On 3/1/2014 7:06 AM, Thersa. S wrote:
Does anyone know are there any wifi on cruise?

See Google result(s):

http://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=45

Old March 1st, 2014, 10:32 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
No[_2_]

"Thersa. S" wrote:

Does anyone know are there any wifi on cruise?

No.
Old March 2nd, 2014, 12:52 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jaap[_2_]

On Saturday, March 1, 2014 4:32:46 PM UTC-5, No wrote:
"Thersa. S" wrote:

Does anyone know are there any wifi on cruise?

No.

see link, as we do not know what ship you will be on.
http://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=45
Old March 2nd, 2014, 01:00 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
RayC

On 3/1/2014 4:06 AM, Thersa. S wrote:
Does anyone know are there any wifi on cruise?

On most ships ... YES.

But you are going to pay a premium for it!

--

Ray
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Providing high pressure breathing air compressors and accessories for
Fire Department, SCUBA, Paintball and industrial use since 1981
Old March 2nd, 2014, 09:12 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bill[_1_]

On 3/1/2014 7:00 PM, RayC wrote:
On 3/1/2014 4:06 AM, Thersa. S wrote:
Does anyone know are there any wifi on cruise?

On most ships ... YES.

But you are going to pay a premium for it!

At this point I'd say virtually all ships have it. But as you say, it
will be expensive (75c/minute on some lines), and it's likely to be
relatively slow.

Old March 2nd, 2014, 06:43 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Sat, 01 Mar 2014 16:00:27 -0800, RayC wrote:

On 3/1/2014 4:06 AM, Thersa. S wrote:
Does anyone know are there any wifi on cruise?

On most ships ... YES.

But you are going to pay a premium for it!

I agree totally not worth it. The internet is just not that important.
And if you think so then you need help. Anyone that uses thier cell
phone on a cruise ship needs help. Anyone that uses a cell phone in a
car needs help.
You are supossed to be on a vacation. away from the pointless cares
that are the internet. Man I swear to god if the world ended tomorrow
there would still be people complaining that thier cell phone did not
work or that thier internet connection just would not connect
Old March 2nd, 2014, 10:36 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Sun, 02 Mar 2014 16:04:57 -0500, Bill
wrote:

On 3/2/2014 12:43 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 01 Mar 2014 16:00:27 -0800, RayC wrote:

On 3/1/2014 4:06 AM, Thersa. S wrote:
Does anyone know are there any wifi on cruise?

On most ships ... YES.

But you are going to pay a premium for it!

I agree totally not worth it. The internet is just not that important.
And if you think so then you need help. Anyone that uses thier cell
phone on a cruise ship needs help. Anyone that uses a cell phone in a
car needs help.
You are supossed to be on a vacation. away from the pointless cares
that are the internet. Man I swear to god if the world ended tomorrow
there would still be people complaining that thier cell phone did not
work or that thier internet connection just would not connect

Just because there's no one who you need to keep in touch with or check
on when you're on vacation doesn't mean that no one else is in that
situation.

well just saying that is kinda dumb of course there are people in my
life I mean after all I have a bird 14 koi and a gerbil. I mean comon
get real.

Secondly getting away from the hum drum of society and the impacts of
family friends loved ones and the general crap that the public gives
you is part of the point og going on a vacation and especially a
cruise