All About First-Time Cruising - Including Disney

Old August 27th, 2010, 03:41 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.astrology,alt.usenet.kooks
§ñühw¤£f

Default All About First-Time Cruising - Including Disney

pandora wrote:
On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 09:02:47 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

Mr. Marengo wrote:
§ñühw¤£f wrote:
Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
pandora wrote:

Yes, as a matter of fact, they do. If they are medicines meant for
human consumption, they are, by design, engineered to breakup and
dissolve in the presence of h2o.

CITE, pussy?

Yeah, I'd like to see some proof of that as well. Interesting that
recently our local city manager has emphasized that people should
NOT dump their unwanted medicines down their drains. And we DO most
definitely have a water treatment facility. A brand new one in fact.
Apparently it doesn't get rid of ALL meds.
My guess is the OP was confusing what happened with the pills with
what happened with chemicals. Although even that is not entirely true
since you have medicines made to transit the stomach, etc.

And they cause mutations in fish:

From inter-sex fish in the Potomac River to frog mutations in
Wisconsin, federal officials are spending this summer studying the
effects of pharmaceuticals such as pain killers and depression
medicine on the environment, because the drugs have turned up in
America's drinking water.

The cumulative effect of trace amounts of pharmaceuticals and
personal-care products in the water on humans isn't yet known,
but you'll ****ing bitch and moan and shriek in the typical alarmist
Peta way.

Free clue, dumbass: The vast oceans aren't America's (or anyone elses
drinking water.

Because someone is doing a study in the Potomac has dick to do with
what happens when cruise ships dump their **** in the ocean, FUDboi.

Stop spreading fear and rumors. Mutated fish are delicious. Extra limbs
on frogs means more to eat at the restaurant.

Nicely frothed, k00k.

PORTLAND, Maine — The federal government advises throwing most unused or
expired medications into the trash instead of down the drain, but they
can end up in the water anyway, a study from Maine suggests.

Tiny amounts of discarded drugs have been found in water at three
landfills in the state, confirming suspicions that pharmaceuticals
thrown into household trash are ending up in water that drains through
waste, according to a survey by the state's environmental agency that's
one of only a handful to have looked at the presence of drugs in
landfills.

That landfill water – known as leachate – eventually ends up in rivers.
Most of Maine doesn't draw its drinking water from rivers where the
leachate ends up, but in other states that do, water supplies that come
from rivers could potentially be contaminated.

Indeed. And that is precisely why our local city government has
requested that we do not put meds in the trash.

Sure, and those compounds wind up in the ocean eventually. And if they
bio-accumulate that compound winds up in fish caught for human consumption.

ZOMGS! ITS THE CIRCLE OF LIFE!!!!!!11111111!!!!!!!!!!

Just in case anyone isn't up to speed yet, let me klew you in in no
uncertain terms: we're ****ing ourselves off the planet.

HTH
HAND

Old August 27th, 2010, 03:44 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.astrology,alt.usenet.kooks
§ñühw¤£f[_2_]

The Pleaidian wrote:
§ñühw¤£f wrote:
Mr. Marengo wrote:
§ñühw¤£f wrote:
Kurt Ullman wrote:

.

PORTLAND, Maine — The federal government advises throwing most unused
or expired medications into the trash instead of down the drain, but
they can end up in the water anyway, a study from Maine suggests.

Tiny amounts of discarded drugs have been found in water at three
landfills in the state, confirming suspicions that pharmaceuticals
thrown into household trash are ending up in water that drains through
waste, according to a survey by the state's environmental agency
that's one of only a handful to have looked at the presence of drugs
in landfills.

That landfill water – known as leachate – eventually ends up in
rivers. Most of Maine doesn't draw its drinking water from rivers
where the leachate ends up, but in other states that do, water
supplies that come from rivers could potentially be contaminated.

Yep. "Tiny amounts". "Trace amounts". As in "not enough to ****ing worry
about".

So quit frothing.

Your ignorance, though noteable, may be overcome through some effort on
your part
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bioaccumulation
http://www.marietta.edu/~biol/102/2bioma95.html

HTH, you gormless lackwit.

Old August 27th, 2010, 04:39 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.astrology,alt.usenet.kooks
Denise Rishel-Wollmann

§ñühw¤£f wrote:
The Pleaidian wrote:
§ñühw¤£f wrote:
Mr. Marengo wrote:
§ñühw¤£f wrote:
Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
pandora wrote:

[...]

You mother obviously ****ed scadloads of idiots and all their stupidity
bioaccumulated in her stank and then transferred to your squishy little
brain when she failed to abort you.

Old August 27th, 2010, 04:45 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.astrology,alt.usenet.kooks
Denise Rishel-Wollmann

§ñühw¤£f wrote:
pandora wrote:
On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 09:02:47 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

Mr. Marengo wrote:
§ñühw¤£f wrote:
Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
pandora wrote:

Yes, as a matter of fact, they do. If they are medicines meant for
human consumption, they are, by design, engineered to breakup and
dissolve in the presence of h2o.

CITE, pussy?

Yeah, I'd like to see some proof of that as well. Interesting that
recently our local city manager has emphasized that people should
NOT dump their unwanted medicines down their drains. And we DO most
definitely have a water treatment facility. A brand new one in fact.
Apparently it doesn't get rid of ALL meds.
My guess is the OP was confusing what happened with the pills with
what happened with chemicals. Although even that is not entirely true
since you have medicines made to transit the stomach, etc.

And they cause mutations in fish:

From inter-sex fish in the Potomac River to frog mutations in
[...]

Yawn.

And if they
bio-accumulate

Ooh! "IF!"

There's the imagined scenario that rolls them down the path to fear and
obeisance. Do you actually jizz yourself a little when you imagine how
you're getting people all worked up over nothing?

that compound winds up in fish caught for human consumption.

You mean "sea-kittens", don't you, Peta-boi?

ZOMGS! ITS THE CIRCLE OF LIFE!!!!!!11111111!!!!!!!!!!

Just in case anyone isn't up to speed yet, let me klew you in in no
uncertain terms: we're ****ing ourselves off the planet.

Then you better save the globe and kill yourself now, you FUD-spreading
Chicken Little wanking shock monger. It's the right thing to do for Gaia.

Old August 27th, 2010, 06:28 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.astrology,alt.usenet.kooks
pandora

On Fri, 27 Aug 2010 08:41:11 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

pandora wrote:
On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 09:02:47 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

Mr. Marengo wrote:
§ñühw¤£f wrote:
Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
pandora wrote:

Yes, as a matter of fact, they do. If they are medicines meant
for human consumption, they are, by design, engineered to
breakup and dissolve in the presence of h2o.

CITE, pussy?

Yeah, I'd like to see some proof of that as well. Interesting that
recently our local city manager has emphasized that people should
NOT dump their unwanted medicines down their drains. And we DO
most definitely have a water treatment facility. A brand new one
in fact. Apparently it doesn't get rid of ALL meds.
My guess is the OP was confusing what happened with the pills with
what happened with chemicals. Although even that is not entirely
true since you have medicines made to transit the stomach, etc.

And they cause mutations in fish:

From inter-sex fish in the Potomac River to frog mutations in
[...]

Yep, it most certainly is.

Just in case anyone isn't up to speed yet, let me klew you in in no
uncertain terms: we're ****ing ourselves off the planet.

Indeed. A wise animal doesn't soil its nest BUT there are so many of us
and so much *soil* that it is inevitable. We're making a garbage can of
the earth. Sigh.....

HTH
HAND

Old August 27th, 2010, 09:32 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

§ñühw¤£f electronically interjected On 8/26/2010 11:04 AM:
Edmond H Wollmann wrote:
§ñühw¤£f wrote:
Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
pandora wrote:

Yes, as a matter of fact, they do. If they are medicines meant for
human consumption, they are, by design, engineered to breakup and
dissolve in the presence of h2o.

CITE, pussy?

Yeah, I'd like to see some proof of that as well.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/no...horizon-spill/

Oil eating bacteria, dumb****s.

And if you don't think there are bacteria that eat and scavenge just
about everything a cruise ship dumps out then you're total idiots.

And what the bacteria and microbes don't consume, the intense
constant motion and turbulence of the sea, the sal****er, and the
Sun's UV rays take care of.

Whatever is left over is not worth whining about, unless it's
radioactive, or a heavy metal.

Jebus, Edmo, we were talking about pharmaceuticals in ocean water.
Not oil eating microbes.
Do try and keep up...

Now children play nice. Besides what does this have to do with first
time cruises?

--
________
Brian M. Kochera

My Shutterfly Page http://photosbybrianmk.shutterfly.com/
My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/brian.kochera1

Old August 28th, 2010, 02:54 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.astrology,alt.usenet.kooks
§ñühw¤£f[_2_]

Denise Rishel-Wollmann wrote:
§ñühw¤£f wrote:
The Pleaidian wrote:
§ñühw¤£f wrote:
Mr. Marengo wrote:
§ñühw¤£f wrote:
Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
pandora wrote:

[...]

bioaccumulated in her stank and then transferred to our squishy little
brain when she failed to abort

My condolences, pinhead.

Old August 28th, 2010, 02:57 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.astrology,alt.usenet.kooks
§ñühw¤£f

§ñühw¤£f wrote:
pandora wrote:
On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 09:02:47 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

Mr. Marengo wrote:
§ñühw¤£f wrote:
Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
pandora wrote:

Yes, as a matter of fact, they do. If they are medicines meant
for
human consumption, they are, by design, engineered to breakup and
dissolve in the presence of h2o.

CITE, pussy?

Yeah, I'd like to see some proof of that as well. Interesting that
recently our local city manager has emphasized that people should
NOT dump their unwanted medicines down their drains. And we DO most
definitely have a water treatment facility. A brand new one in
fact.
Apparently it doesn't get rid of ALL meds.
My guess is the OP was confusing what happened with the pills with
what happened with chemicals. Although even that is not entirely
true
since you have medicines made to transit the stomach, etc.

And they cause mutations in fish:

From inter-sex fish in the Potomac River to frog mutations in
[...]

OoF!"

Still running into walls, tardlette?

There's the imagined scenario that rolls them down the path to fear and
obeisance. Do you actually jizz yourself a little when you imagine how
you're getting people all worked up over nothing?

Your interest in my bio-fluids is noted, k00k

that compound winds up in fish caught for human consumption.

You mean "sea-kittens", don't you, Peta-boi?

Nice fantasy world you've constructed for yourself.
Did it take long?

ZOMGS! ITS THE CIRCLE OF LIFE!!!!!!11111111!!!!!!!!!!

Just in case anyone isn't up to speed yet, let me klew you in in no
uncertain terms: we're ****ing ourselves off the planet.

Then you betterSLAP

You're not in any position to give orders here, Spergs.

nods

Old August 28th, 2010, 02:59 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.astrology,alt.usenet.kooks
§ñühw¤£f

pandora wrote:
On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 09:02:47 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

Mr. Marengo wrote:
§ñühw¤£f wrote:
Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
pandora wrote:

Yes, as a matter of fact, they do. If they are medicines meant
for human consumption, they are, by design, engineered to
breakup and dissolve in the presence of h2o.

CITE, pussy?

Yeah, I'd like to see some proof of that as well. Interesting that
recently our local city manager has emphasized that people should
NOT dump their unwanted medicines down their drains. And we DO
most definitely have a water treatment facility. A brand new one
in fact. Apparently it doesn't get rid of ALL meds.
My guess is the OP was confusing what happened with the pills with
what happened with chemicals. Although even that is not entirely
true since you have medicines made to transit the stomach, etc.

And they cause mutations in fish:

From inter-sex fish in the Potomac River to frog mutations in
[...]

A short, painful, mutated circle...

Just in case anyone isn't up to speed yet, let me klew you in in no
uncertain terms: we're ****ing ourselves off the planet.

Indeed. A wise animal doesn't soil its nest BUT there are so many of us
and so much *soil* that it is inevitable. We're making a garbage can of
the earth. Sigh.....

New Destination For Cruise Ships: The Pacific Gyre.
Aka the "floating garbage patch".

Word.

Old August 28th, 2010, 09:18 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.astrology,alt.usenet.kooks
The Ghost of the Boy Ed Wollmann Killed

§ñühw¤£f wrote:
pandora wrote:
Sure, and those compounds wind up in the ocean eventually.

Yawn.

And if they
bio-accumulate

OoF!"

Still running into walls, tardlette?

You're a post-editing lamer who adds zilch to any conversation.