Memphis

Old November 25th, 2008, 12:46 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Alan S[_1_]

Default Memphis

G'day All

If anyone knows Memphis, Tennessee, well I would appreciate
information about cheap or inexpensive accommodation in
December (no stars needed, just a clean single bed) near the
Cook Convention centre, preferably in walking distance, or
close to a direct bus or tram line.

TIA

Cheers, Alan, Australia
--
http://loraltravel.blogspot.com
Latest: Two Indian Hotels: to Sleep, Perchance...
Old November 25th, 2008, 02:56 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Gerrit

"Alan S" wrote in message
G'day All

If anyone knows Memphis, Tennessee, well I would appreciate
information about cheap or inexpensive accommodation in
December (no stars needed, just a clean single bed) near the
Cook Convention centre, preferably in walking distance, or
close to a direct bus or tram line.

TIA

Cheers, Alan, Australia
--

Alan

I have never been there but have you checked out this website?

http://hotel-guides.us/tennessee/mem...tn-hotels.html

or this:

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotel...poi/62736.html

or just Google on "Cook Convention centre memphis" and you get lots of
choices of booking engines.

You could also check each hotel/motel out on
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Search?q=...&sub-search=Go for
reviews by past customers.

Have fun searching.

Gerrit - Oz

Old November 25th, 2008, 04:33 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Alan S[_1_]

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 11:56:18 +0900, "Gerrit"
wrote:

"Alan S" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Thanks. I'll re-check to see if those are in the bookmarks,
but I have already checked a fair number of sites.

So far it's looking like Super 8 or the Street Court Inn.

Cheers, Alan, Australia
Old November 25th, 2008, 11:52 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Alan S[_1_]

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 11:56:18 +0900, "Gerrit"
wrote:

"Alan S" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Booked, thanks.