HELP-Info on St. Barts hotels & things to do for honeymoon??

Old May 3rd, 2004, 10:31 PM
Kellie

Default HELP-Info on St. Barts hotels & things to do for honeymoon??

We are flying into St. Maarten and plan on going to St. Barts or another
island that if beautiful and fun. Any suggestions on islands and hotels
that are reasonable, but very nice? Thanks!

Old May 5th, 2004, 06:00 AM
Ken Tough

Kellie wrote:

We are flying into St. Maarten and plan on going to St. Barts or another
island that if beautiful and fun. Any suggestions on islands and hotels
that are reasonable, but very nice? Thanks!

I have forwarded your post to rec.travel.caribbean, which is a
very active and responsive group.

If you do a google search on that group, (groups.google.com) you
can find a heck of a lot of info on that topic.

Consider a catamaran trip to St. Barths, and if you are into diving,
consider trips to Saba or St. Eustatius. The beaches are apparently
great on side trips to Anguilla. In that way, St. Maarten has a
lot to offer. (St. Martin also has good cuisine and a change).

--
Ken Tough
Old May 5th, 2004, 07:17 PM
Joyce

If you need help on "what to do for honeymoon" . . . . . I can think of one
thing. . . . .and it's something that you do IN your room!!

Have fun!

Old May 6th, 2004, 01:21 AM
Jessica Simpson

If you need help on "what to do for honeymoon" . . . . . I can think of
one
thing. . . . .and it's something that you do IN your room!!

On our honeymoon, my husband wore shorts with an elastic waistband and I
wore a short skirt, au naturel underneath as it were, and we found we didn't
have to restrict ourselves to our room. We just took a large beach-towel
with us at all times, and found that any convenient beach, bush or secluded
grove would do......

Old May 6th, 2004, 04:47 PM
Jim Sparks

You two arn't related to rabbits, are you?
:-)