Bush sticks to his guns in Iraq

Old December 13th, 2006, 05:53 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe
Vishnu

Default Bush sticks to his guns in Iraq

On Mon, 04 Dec 2006 12:08:55 -0000, Yitzhak "Yitzy-yatzi-I'm-A-Nazi" Goldstein
wrote:

Peace be to all readers of my words, which I find a matter of duty, in
confronting some residual Nazism which still exists in AADP.

It first needs to be mentioned that Nazi Coughlan is quite bloodied,
having absorb a tremendous drubbing from the "floats like a butterfly -
stings like a bee" approach of Vishnu. Yet who among us would
argue that Nazis do not deserve such brutal beatings, given their
support for the extermination of the Jews? So... bap...bap...bap...
jab...jab...jab... to the ribs... crush... to the kidney...crush...
to the jaw ... smash!! Down goes Nazi Coughlan for the count...
Truth and goodness again defeat racism and Nazism.

Nazi Coughlan insists that it is not an insult for him to demand that the
Jewish victims of the Holocaust were guilty. See --
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...3a43adb0f0fc0b
To which Nazi Coughlan replied that he did not consider it an insult.
But then insisted in one of the most raving supports for a murderer ever
posted to AADP, that it is an insult for anyone to even imply that Roger
Coleman was guilty. See --
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...893d542836b408
If only Nazi Coughlan had EVER argued as forcefully for the innocence of
the Jews, as he did for the "innocence" (sic) of Roger Coleman. But that
would mean that the Jewish victims of the Holocaust meant that much to
him as Roger Coleman, and all regular readers in AADP know that isn't
the way Nazi Coughlan's mind works.

On 2006-12-04, Padraig Breathnach wrote ...
"PJ O'Donovan" wrote:

Bush Sticks to His Guns

And they say that Americans don't understand irony.

*chuckle*

Wait and meet James 'Nazi *******' Noles. He 'understands' irony
so 'well', that he thinks that he has to tell the rest of us when
he's using it, by inserting 'sarcasm' and '/sarcasm' in his
posts.

If I don't you continue to admit you don't know what sarcasm is,
Desmond 'kissy kissy to Hitler' Coughlan. I won't apologize for your
lack of understanding. But this is apparently too complicated for
you (and that's neither irony nor sarcasm).

Planet Visitor II
Official publisher of AADP Official dictionary
http://www.planetvisitor.name/dictionary.html

Y.

--
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
AADP's 'left-wing Jewish intellectual'

Heh.. heh... You're neither Jewish nor an intellect, silly boy. See [1]

* http://jewish-and-proud-of-it.blogspot.com/

http://home.earthlink.net/~onetimeus....blogspot.html

* See Jim Noles get comprehensively hammered over his idiotic
belief that 'kippa' is not a Hebrew word, and 'yarmulke' is not
a Yiddish word: http://minilien.fr/a0juqb

See my destruction of Desmond Coughlan's comment -
http://tinyurl.com/qf8yv

Of course, "kippa" is not a Hebrew word. That's too ****ing
absurd to even do anything but laugh at. The French do not
decide what words are Hebrew and what words are not Hebrew.
The French looked at that HEBREW WORD, and from that
HEBREW WORD created a French word from the sound of
that Hebrew word.... created the French word "kippa"...
to symbolize the SENSE of that HEBREW WORD. The
etymological SENSE... but not the FORM. The Hebrew word
remains in the FORM of the Hebrew language....this word --
http://tinyurl.com/esrl7
TO claim that the FORM of "kippa" is the same FORM as
http://tinyurl.com/esrl7
is a form of fanatical intellectual blindness. The belief that the
French have the right to change the Hebrew language to suit
themselves. Obviously the Hebrew word
http://tinyurl.com/esrl7
is not French... so conversely the French cannot make "kippa"
become Hebrew. Although this is the claim from Nazi Coughlan.

While Nazi Coughlan is again lying, since I have never
said that "Yarmolke" is not a Yiddish word. In fact, some time
ago, I put up a web page taken from the Oxford English Dictionary,
which states that very fact, thus I was the one having insisted it
was valid, while yitzi-nazi argued that the OED, _sucked big
time_, because he wanted it to. See --
http://home.earthlink.net/~onetimeuse/yarmulke1.jpg

Then watch NC go into psychotic convulsions watching me
forcible taking out every bit of blood and bone in his argument.
The poor man is so delusional that he believes the French have
been blessed by God to not only turn wine into water, but to
change Hebrew into French, so the French will more readily be
able to dismiss the Jews as meaningful, or Hebrew as having
any validity among all members of our species. The man is so
delusional, so fixated upon France as some sort of religious
symbol in his life, that he considers whatever France decides
to do with the Hebrew language is done... stamped by his God
as fixed and final.

He is so fanatically influenced by France as a substitute for God,
that he insists France can take the Latin alphabet word -- "kippa,"
clearly a word in the Latin alphabet, and obliterate the Hebrew
word which existed long before the French word "kippa."
Simply to accommodate the French who are unfamiliar with Hebrew.
Replacing that Hebrew word, forever and ever, with that word,
"kippa," which has none of the form of the Hebrew word, which
Nazi Coughlan insists has been obliterated from the face of the earth.
Yes, gentle reader... NC insists that --
http://tinyurl.com/esrl7
is no more. Gone forever, because he insists his God... the French...
have willed it so.

But wait, gentle reader.... he stated that --

"nowhere did I state that Hebrew uses the Latin alphabet."
and he has stated --
"The word 'kippa' is Hebrew, Jim."

Now, gentle reader... correct me if I am wrong... but doesn't
the word "kippa" use the Latin alphabet??? Ummmm... but
he says that word, in the Latin alphabet is HEBREW. Oh, ****...
it looks like NC has been caught in a lie again...
because in stating "the word 'kippa' is Hebrew," he is stating
that Hebrew uses the Latin alphabet.

Gentle reader... "kippa" is not Hebrew. The Hebrew word
for the "skull cap worn by observant Jews" existed long before
any word such as "kippa," was created to also symbolize
the "skull cap worn by observant Jews." "kippa" was
developed from the sound of the Hebrew word, to conceive
of a French word to have that same etymological SENSE,
and nothing else. "kippa" is French. "kippa" did not
REPLACE and thus ABOLISH the Hebrew word. End of story.

Of course, there is only NC's lying that keeps his motor
mouth running, since he knows just how pitiless I have been in
ripping apart each and every word he has offered. Which is
why he needed to create a blog in which he knows I cannot
respond to his lies... he believes he is safe in his lies in his blog.
Just as he thought he was safe in his shrine to Hitler. The poor
man is left with nothing but hiding from truth and justice. A
sick **** on the run from truth and justice. Proving without
a doubt that he is not Jewish, as he does not have the courage
necessary to stand before the bar of TRUTH and answer to
his claim that he is Jewish. Knowing he cannot prove it, but
insisting that he could prove it, if he wanted to, since he claims
that Israel will accept him as Jewish. ROTFLMAO.

Maybe he can get that Muslim gal, Sara, who he is apparently
banging on the side, to attest that he has been circumcised,
somehow making that proof that he is Jewish.

And I laughed... and I laughed... and I laughed... And I laughed...
and I laughed... and I laughed... And I laughed... and I laughed...
and I laughed... And I laughed... and I laughed... and I laughed...
Well... you get the idea.

* See Nazi James Noles trip himself up by giving _two_ different
answers concerning his lies in the space of 12 seconds ...
http://minilien.fr/a0jtex

Poor Nazi Coughlan.

1) "I always insisted I was not Jewish" except for the episode in
which euroscum sought "revenge," which is always the excuse Nazi
Coughlan uses to claim that is the purpose of those who
support the death penalty. Of course, euroscum also insisted that he
was a one-man lynch mob, working "outside of a justice system."
And Nazi Coughlan helped pulled the rope to string up their mutual
tormentor, because they could not handle argument rationally.

2) 'I have over and over admitted that I said I was Jewish" during
that period in which euroscum, and his father figure, Nazi Coughlan
took "revenge" upon me, by over and over exposing my name, and
even calling the states to various "James Noles" to try and locate
my address and telephone number, which Nazi Coughlan posted
a number of times about various "James Noles," obviously not
all of whom could be the same person.

But see Nazi Coughlan get hammered over and over about his lie
that is Jewish, even as that lie rests dead in its coffin --

http://www.planetvisitor.name/dipshi...immick_22.html
http://www.planetvisitor.name/dipshi...immick_31.html

But his ego and the fact that his entire credibility rests upon his lie,
means he can never give it up. Not even if it would result in his
worst nightmare, Vishnu, not posting to AADP any longer. Which
means I can enjoy many pleasurable moments dissecting him piece
by little piece as his purple-vein throbs. Good times, gentle
reader... good times!!

* One of the funniest ****-ups yet ...Nazi Noles says that 'English
is written in the English language' .. http://minilien.fr/a0jtjh...
fx: *roars* with ****ing laughter!!!

See above, gentle reader, where Nazi Coughlan argues that
Hebrew is written in French. But of course the English language
is written in English. How else might someone who only reads
English understand what is written? My English here is written
in the "English language." Nazi Coughlan has this inability to
understand this because his English is quite shabby and his
French has a horrendous Arab-accent.

This was confirmed when he called my home and spoke to
my wife, who is native French. He hung up before I could get to
the phone, since he was cyber stalking me, having paid $300
to a U.S. detective agency to give him some information.
He knew he had hit gold with my wife speaking native French.
My wife then remarked upon his rather guttural French with
an Arab-accent. We still have lots of laughs about Nazi
Coughlan's cyber stalking of me, given we now have moved,
and have an unlisted number.

* Better and better... Nazi Noles shows that he can't use that expensive
copy of _The OED_ that he has, and that because the word 'clause' appears
in the entry for 'if', he thinks that that means that 'if' is a clause ...

Heh... poor Nazi Coughlan is lying again... The entry for "if" is
EXACTLY "conditional clause." Not just "clause," which he
would claim means what I said was mistaken. I said "conditional
clause." I stand by my words that state "if" is a "conditional clause."
The Oxford English dictionary confirms that the definition of "if"
is a "conditional clause." See --
http://home.earthlink.net/~onetimeuse/if.html
The gentle reader should look at six different definitions for the
word "if," that state it is a "conditional clause." Just going to
definition A.1. a. and you will find the words "conditional clause
in pres. (or pres. perf.) ind.;"

How sweet it is. I just love it when there is no question about it,
and no way Nazi Coughlan can wiggle out of it, even though he
sweats blood in twisting and turning TRYING to hide the evidence.
He's also claimed to be a "lawyer" (ho ho ho), but said that
"confessions are not evidence." Perhaps he was confused about
the fact that he never confesses to his ignorance. But who needs
a confession when there is so much forensic evidence in his
words?

go on, guys 'n' gals..ask him how a single word can be a clause ...

Why ask me? Ask the OED. Are you saying that a "single word"
can only have a "single word" as a definition? That's crazy. But
that's Nazi Coughlan. Apparently NC insists the word "verb"
cannot be an "abstract verb." Heh heh heh .

better
yet...ask him to post the definition of 'clause' from his _OED_.

Why would I need to do so, when the word "if," is what we are
arguing about? I suppose next you'll ask me to post the definition
of "scumbag," because you claim that since it defines you, you can
define the word "if." Many single words have definitions that are
long, composed of other grammatical terms. None of that has
anything to do with "if." The single word -- "IF," being defined
as a "conditional clause." Many nouns have a definition that
contains a verb. Does that mean the definition doesn't apply
to the noun? You're a regular fruitcake.

He'll
rant and rave.. but he won't post it. Here is my _apocalyptic_ destruction
of him ... http://minilien.fr/a0ju6s

And here is the Oxford English Dictionary, Revised Version 3.0. The
very latest.
http://home.earthlink.net/~onetimeuse/if.html
Gee... "If" is a "conditional clause." Right out of the OED. The
"supreme arbiter" of the English language, but only when NC wants
it to be.

[1]
Here we go again...

You simply cannot make that claim lacking proof, Desmond. You could
say "I am AADP's Captain of the Pinafore," and even offer to sing it, and it
would have exactly the same credibility. Namely -- absolutely none, Desmond.
Although you appear crazy enough to actually go around singing that you
are the "Captain of the Pinafore," given how you go around singing that
you're Jewish.

You simply cannot claim you are Jewish, nor argue that others have to
prove you are not. It is your claim... the burden of proof is on you. Without
proof, the presumption of your claim is in the negative -- See -
http://www.aoc.state.nc.us/www/publi...9/981331-1.htm
"the propounder bore the burden of proving..."
See --
http://www.infidels.org/news/atheism....html#shifting
"The burden of proof is always on the person asserting something."
See -
http://www.bcskeptics.info/resources...rf.burden.html
"Burden of proof is a fallacy where a claimant asserts that he does not
have to prove his claim, but that his opponent has to disprove it."
See --
http://www.blupete.com/Literature/Es...ent.htm#Assert
"One cannot prove a negative, thus, as the legal maxim will have it,
semper praesumitur pro negante, the presumption is always in the
negative. In the absence of the acceptance of a proposition being
true, the propounder, the person who advances the proposition
as being true, has the obligation to proving it to be true."

How many more logical and legal references must I demonstrate
to show just how worthless your claim is, Desmond? While
even you have noticed how absurd your claim is, as you insisted
it is "an UNKNOWABLE." Yet you claim to KNOW what you insist
is "an UNKNOWABLE."

You're not Jewish, Desmond. Show me one person aside from your
friend, grosvenor, who believes you. Just one. ****, even your friend,
Darren called you a liar in your claim to being Jewish. And now John
has claimed that he believes the reason Q has killfiled you is because
of your continued lie that you are Jewish, as you make a joke of it.
You know that Earl would support you if he really believed you. So
why not just stop it, and we can move on? If you stop I'll not mention
that you ever claimed to be Jewish. I'll not make any case of it again.
You can feel satisfied that somewhere in the universe, on some far
distant planet, there is perhaps one rational person who believes you
are, and then dust your hands over that belief, while not making a joke
of your claim. While even you know deep in your heart that there is
no such person as "a rational person who believes you are Jewish."

Old December 13th, 2006, 09:24 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe
Markku Grönroos

Default creeps honing arseholes

Vishnu kirjoitti om...
On Mon, 04 Dec 2006 12:08:55 -0000, Yitzhak "Yitzy-yatzi-I'm-A-Nazi"
Goldstein

Perhaps you homo get lost from travel forums

Old December 14th, 2006, 04:08 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe
Planet Visitor II

"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message
. ..

Vishnu kirjoitti om...
wrote:

Perhaps you homo get lost from travel forums

Could we have that in Albanian for "the One"?

Old December 14th, 2006, 10:17 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein

wrote:

Perhaps you homo get lost from travel forums

Could we have that in Albanian for "the One"?

ROFL!!

What an obsessive freako ...

Y.

--
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
AADP's 'left-wing Jewish intellectual'
* http://jewish-and-proud-of-it.blogspot.com/
* See Jim Noles get comprehensively hammered over his idiotic
belief that 'kippa' is not a Hebrew word, and 'yarmulke' is not
a Yiddish word: http://minilien.fr/a0juqb
* See Nazi James Noles trip himself up by giving _two_ different
answers concerning his lies in the space of 12 seconds ...
http://minilien.fr/a0jtex
* One of the funniest ****-ups yet ...Nazi Noles says that 'English
is written in the English language' .. http://minilien.fr/a0jtjh...
fx: *roars* with ****ing laughter!!!
* Better and better... Nazi Noles shows that he can't use that expensive
copy of _The OED_ that he has, and that because the word 'clause' appears
in the entry for 'if', he thinks that that means that 'if' is a clause ...
go on, guys 'n' gals..ask him how a single word can be a clause ... better
yet...ask him to post the definition of 'clause' from his _OED_. He'll
* The Official AADP FAQ: http://www.chez.com/desmondcoughlan/dp/faq/
* The AADP Spectrum: http://www.chez.com/desmondcoughlan/...p_spectrum.gif
Old December 22nd, 2006, 06:55 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe
Vishnu

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 10:17:21 -0000, Yitzhak "Yitzy-yatzi-I'm-A-Nazi" Goldstein
wrote:

Peace be to all readers of my words, which I find a matter of duty, in
confronting some residual Nazism which still exists in AADP.

It first needs to be mentioned that Nazi Coughlan is quite bloodied,
having absorb a tremendous drubbing from the "floats like a butterfly -
stings like a bee" approach of Vishnu. Yet who among us would
argue that Nazis do not deserve such brutal beatings, given their
support for the extermination of the Jews? So... bap...bap...bap...
jab...jab...jab... to the ribs... crush... to the kidney...crush...
to the jaw ... smash!! Down goes Nazi Coughlan for the count...
Truth and goodness again defeat racism and Nazism.

"In the case of Roger Coleman, Richard, there is _overwhelming_ evidence
that he didn't do it." -- Mad Dog yitzy - See --
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...527a5fe3653eab

wrote:

Perhaps you homo get lost from travel forums

Could we have that in Albanian for "the One"?

ROFL!!

What an obsessive freako ...

Have you taught her how to use a flush toilet yet?
If not, have the neighbors complained about the smell?

Planet Visitor II
Official publisher of AADP Official dictionary
http://www.planetvisitor.name/dictionary.html

Y.

--
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
AADP's 'left-wing Jewish intellectual'

You're neither Jewish nor an intellect, silly boy.

* http://jewish-and-proud-of-it.blogspot.com/

Heh... See Nazi Coughlan get hammered over and over about his lie
that he is Jewish, even as that lie rests dead in its coffin --

http://www.planetvisitor.name/dipshi...immick_22.html
http://www.planetvisitor.name/dipshi...immick_31.html

* See Jim Noles get comprehensively hammered over his idiotic
belief that 'kippa' is not a Hebrew word, and 'yarmulke' is not
a Yiddish word: http://minilien.fr/a0juqb

See Nazi Coughlan get buried under a ton of evidence that "kippa"
is a French word, not a HEBREW word (which does not even make
sense, given that HEBREW was around long before the Latin
alphabet even came into existence). See --
http://tinyurl.com/qf8yv
and --
http://www.planetvisitor.name/dipshi...gimmick_8.html

Nazi Coughlan's "evidence" that "kippa" is a French word, is because
it can be found in FRENCH dictionaries, but not Hebrew dictionaries.
Go figure. No wonder he insists he is "fluent" in Hebrew. He thinks
French is Hebrew.

* See Nazi James Noles trip himself up by giving _two_ different
answers concerning his lies in the space of 12 seconds ...
http://minilien.fr/a0jtex

See Nazi Coughlan get creamed in his claim that he is Jewish --
[...]

LOL... Nazi Coughlan is the only one ranting and raving. Here is the Oxford
English Dictionary destroying Nazi Coughlan. I don't need to rant and rave,
as the OED can do my work for me. See --
http://home.earthlink.net/~onetimeuse/if.html
Notice the word "if" is defined in A.1.a. as a "conditional clause."
Nazi Coughlan disputes this because he argues that "if" is a "conjunction."
As if that means the word "if" cannot have a definition, because it is a
"conjunction." Which is as ignorant as claiming that because MURDER
is a "noun," it cannot have a definition of "the unlawful killing of a human
being with malice aforethought." Just because "if" is "conjunction," does
not mean it cannot have a meaning with a definition attached to the word.